Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pool][YAC] Yacoin Pool - page 2. (Read 34696 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 13, 2013, 03:00:19 AM
Mined several hundred shares overnight using yac2.ltcoin.net, and none of them was accounted. Care to explain?

what's your username?

i can help u to check, perhaps you missed some arguments, this different others coins.

The same as here.

Any update?

you didn't offer me username

The same as here (ghostlander). Was it that difficult?

problem have already been solved, i updated script few days ago, there is a mysql bug in that server, now i have restored the script.
so yac2,btb,xen was been affected in 2 days.
Activity: 358
July 13, 2013, 02:54:28 AM
Maybe u can setup a megacoin pool......
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
July 10, 2013, 03:30:29 PM
Mined several hundred shares overnight using yac2.ltcoin.net, and none of them was accounted. Care to explain?

what's your username?

i can help u to check, perhaps you missed some arguments, this different others coins.

The same as here.

Any update?

The same as here (ghostlander). Was it that difficult?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
July 10, 2013, 06:00:35 AM
I've sent several accepted shares to BTB Pool (http://btb.ltcoin.net/) and they are no reflected in "stats", and also, it seems that there is a problem in information recording...

Anyone could tell what happens?

Thanks
July 10, 2013, 01:04:08 AM

what's your username?

The same as here.

Any update?
a possible is that you sent all invalid shares, do you know yac is different with other coins?

it need different arguments and program.
July 10, 2013, 01:00:22 AM

what's your username?

The same as here.

Any update?

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
July 09, 2013, 10:00:12 AM
guys dont just jump to conclusions that an op is a scammer ffs! digger are you using mmcfe-ng or moopless stratum by any chance?
legendary
July 09, 2013, 09:57:58 AM

what's your username?

The same as here.

Any update?
Activity: 637
July 09, 2013, 06:49:51 AM
It is working again and BTW the day N changes is always a nightmare  Shocked
Activity: 637
July 09, 2013, 04:47:48 AM
It seems that the unconfirmed balance is not getting confirmed. And also the DailyReport is not getting updated.
Maybe some daemon is down ?  Roll Eyes

Digger, can you check it ?
Thx.
legendary
July 07, 2013, 07:10:30 AM

what's your username?

The same as here.
July 07, 2013, 05:01:46 AM

what's your username?

legendary
July 05, 2013, 03:58:29 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 03, 2013, 04:03:36 AM
A possible improvement would be a dynamic share difficulty, or probably simpler to implement a user defined difficulty  ...
Miners with low hash-rate (as myself) struggle to get a share in the fast rounds now ^^

for example, 50btc.com had a nice system where you could choose your difficulty per worker ... 63 with N=10 is already a lot for workers < 100kh/s

Anyway, nice pool Smiley

If everyone plays by the same difficulty, whether you get a share into a particular round or not is a moot point if the rounds go quickly (as they are designed to do).  You will get your share into the next round (or whenever), but there will be other people who don't get shares into that round - it works out the same, except in your head, where bigger numbers look more impressive (that's normal!). 

Well ... fair enough ... I understand your point. still, a more steady output per block would not be bad, even if only cosmetic ^^

Also, the homepage and the [ANN] for this pool say 2% fee, but manual checking indicates 3%. Not really a problem, but info should be updated.
(ex: block 119139, 25.48 block reward, 171 shares total, 3 for me, and a reward of 0.43360702)
Activity: 693
July 02, 2013, 11:11:16 PM
A possible improvement would be a dynamic share difficulty, or probably simpler to implement a user defined difficulty  ...
Miners with low hash-rate (as myself) struggle to get a share in the fast rounds now ^^

for example, 50btc.com had a nice system where you could choose your difficulty per worker ... 63 with N=10 is already a lot for workers < 100kh/s

Anyway, nice pool Smiley

If everyone plays by the same difficulty, whether you get a share into a particular round or not is a moot point if the rounds go quickly (as they are designed to do).  You will get your share into the next round (or whenever), but there will be other people who don't get shares into that round - it works out the same, except in your head, where bigger numbers look more impressive (that's normal!). 
Activity: 126
July 02, 2013, 10:01:50 AM

Anyway, nice pool Smiley
June 26, 2013, 07:08:12 PM
The process completed, if you can't see the message about "move server" in homepage, meaning you have switched to the new server.

The new server more stable and very low stale rate.
Activity: 196
June 26, 2013, 03:35:04 PM
About 2 hours later, i will move the http://yac.ltcoin.net to new server.

because current server is not stable.

so every one can use http://yac2.ltcoin.net in the period.

The process need about one hour.

Hi Digger, is the migration finished now ?

seems working OK..
June 26, 2013, 09:59:48 AM
About 2 hours later, i will move the http://yac.ltcoin.net to new server.

because current server is not stable.

so every one can use http://yac2.ltcoin.net in the period.

The process need about one hour.
June 26, 2013, 09:58:14 AM
the current server is not very stable, i will add solution or move to another new server for yac future,
so it can run 24 hours each day, 365 days each year.
the server of yac2 is very stable.

Hi Digger,

does this manifest like constant slow hash drop, or ?

I mean I have "U:" starting at 14/m, an droping to 10/m in cgminer..

This is because N changed about 10 hours ago, the hash will decrease 50% or so.
every time N change, the hash will decrease much!

Pages:
Jump to: