Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinCashStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 2. (Read 8540 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Very generous developer. Thank you! Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thanks for 1000 coins. Just received it. Kiss
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Wow, that was fast. I PM-ed about the Airdrop an hour ago and already received the coins.

Thank you.
Activity: 111
Is there still a place?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I want to join to your airdrop. Is newbie are available to join ?

some newbies can qualify, if your account age is old enough....apply anyways, you may or may not get it.
Activity: 13
I want to join to your airdrop. Is newbie are available to join ?
Activity: 28
dev. can you tell me please how to send the coins from desktop wallet to coinsmarket ?

I put the exchange deposit wallet id in my desktop wallet ... give the amount  and click send ... but nothing happens  Huh Roll Eyes

did your spendable amount disappear? or is it still on your desktop wallet.

you could have copied the wrong address, confuse with BitcoinStake with BitcoinCashStake.

double check.

if your coins are missing, best solution is to backup your wallet.dat, and re-install the wallet
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hi dev,
I want to join the airdrop, is it still available? I am newbie, so can I join the airdrop? Thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
dev. can you tell me please how to send the coins from desktop wallet to coinsmarket ?

I put the exchange deposit wallet id in my desktop wallet ... give the amount  and click send ... but nothing happens  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Thank You DEV Received The BHS Smiley
Activity: 74
can someone tell me how to send the coins from bitcoincashstake wallet to coinsmarket ?

I tried today but I couldnt send them ... 

thx

find BHS coin in coin market.... and get your wallet
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
can someone tell me how to send the coins from bitcoincashstake wallet to coinsmarket ?

I tried today but I couldnt send them ... 

thx
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Got payout> Thank you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
  same dev  have  several  coins ,all about stakes ,   a  mother of staks , i have some and pos every day . haha!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
1K BHS Received. Thank you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Thanks, Dev. Received BHS Coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Thanks for 1000 coins. Just received it.
Activity: 22
Hi Dev,

Could I increase the amout of deposit? Now I have more than 1000 coins and it only takes 500 coins for deposit. I really want to increse it. How could I do?

Thanks.

deposit what? to coinsmarkets?
Activity: 56
Cannot miss this, but I am getting close in a few days.
Activity: 56
Hi Dev,

Could I increase the amout of deposit? Now I have more than 1000 coins and it only takes 500 coins for deposit. I really want to increse it. How could I do?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: