Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 22. (Read 47928 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello dev)
I joined airdrop Smiley Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it's good to see members from LitecoinStake come here for BitcoinStake's airdrop, and vice versa Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i sent pm, i hope to join airdrop
Activity: 80
PM sent to the dev. waiting for the airdop.
Activity: 31
Pm sent to join airdrop
Thx
Activity: 72
Hi devs.
i want to reserve Thai translation for Website and white paper.
thanks devs.
Activity: 72
air drop received.
thanks devs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have received 5000 coins from airdrop. Thank you dev and wish success with this project. I will HODL maybe you make me rich one day.
Yes , i keep holding bcs because bitcoin stake is first stake that we received free ,everyone have bcs  , dev do it and distribution so fast for everyone.

Tradesatoshi , i think others exchange will better . novaexchange or crytopia will a next exchange. 
Activity: 70
I received mine too. 500 BCS
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I have received 5000 coins from airdrop. Thank you dev and wish success with this project. I will HODL maybe you make me rich one day.
Activity: 14
I would like to join airdrop!!
Activity: 238
Thanks Dev.  I received the airdrop!
i have seen litecoinstake in thread , any relation with Bitcoinstake , so many airdrop recently ,look same name .

same dev
Activity: 70
Received my 500 thanks dev!
Is there any ETA for Mac, Android, iOS wallets ? What are next planned steps this year and next year to make this coin more visible on internet?

let's finish the airdrop first....gotta walk before you run

Mac wallets available for testing,  nobody offered to do mobile wallets yet.

You are asking questions like this is an investment ICO.  coins are freely distributed from airdrops.  Get them and contribute if you can.

check out the front page of ANN for wallet development
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Received 1000 BCS
Many thanks  Grin
Working Raspberry Pi Wallet available, by AmoreJaz (courtesy from LitecoinStake thread)

Both Bitcoinstake and LitecoinStake's development will help market each other's efforts.  Members from one thread can join the other and vice versa.

Let's grow both these coins together.
Activity: 183
Cryptobiosis
Can i translate your site into Russian language?
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
PM has been sent, hope to join.
Thank you
Activity: 142
Thank you I hope this is a successful project
I also buy some coin from CoinsMarket, that will be a good choice for me to stake the coin for some time, and wait for it boom.

I always love to stake POS coin, it can give you chance to generate more coins without expensive mining machine. So, I will keep it and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: