Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS] CALURACOIN - CLC - NEW LOW SUPPLY COIN [ANN] - page 2. (Read 3421 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
great project
Activity: 140
You are listing Nibyx!
If you notice it, you can see that it is going ahead in a blink of an eye!
It is expected for the next listed company.
Activity: 49
Calura is very good with a very high POS.
I am very happy to join Calura.
copper member
Activity: 43
Activity: 87
Hello

voting CaluraCoin (CLC) : https://www.bigbitex.com/voting
copper member
Now we launch our roadmap, stay tuned for the next news, and we'll be coming soon.
Activity: 126
When exchange
copper member
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Caluracoin enter 100% pos with current pos reward fix 20 calura coin. Got some luck on the airdrop on coin zone. Happy to pos some calura, we will see how this coin goes.
Activity: 69
everyone should vote for this coin in southexchange
copper member
Hello folks, I'd like to announce here that we've just been put to the vote at https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote,
Votes are paid and cost 0.001 BTC, those who decide to vote for the CaluraCoin listing must send TXID by email, [email protected], to the CaluraCoin address and receive the voting value at CaluraCoins together of a 25% bonus. Explanation below:

1 vote = 125 CLC
2 votes = 250 CLC

Always following the current pre-sale price, if you just want to see this project go further, help in this vote.
Activity: 138

Reply with quote  #20
Did anyone catch the typo spelling of the word Effort in the coin header.. it is spelled efoort... that alone is a red flag. There is no website listed, no whitepaper, and no clear direction. Major Fail on all counts. Recommendation: avoid this one.
copper member
Not even mentioned about the exchanges?definitely after the presale, when it is going to get listed in exchanges and in which exchanges. please make a mention of it.

The pre-sale is just for the listing, which is why I can not promise to list on CoinExchange or Cryptopia without knowing if we are going to raise enough to pay for these listings, we will start voting on Cryptohub.online and southxchange.com soon and more news to come.
Activity: 50
Not even mentioned about the exchanges?definitely after the presale, when it is going to get listed in exchanges and in which exchanges. please make a mention of it.
Activity: 62
yey yey yey! I hope bounties are nearrrr
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

All are coins that sell nodes when they come out.

You can also dig new coins.

Please look at the signature, thank you
copper member
Well we decided to change the prediction model, now we have the options of buying with DOGE and LTC, and with packages closed.
The change itself is not so great, remembered that the prices are changing as the quotas of the phase will be exhausted.

Those who make the purchase can contact me directly via PM to confirm the purchase and receive their CLC.

CLC        |          BTC        |      DOGE    |      LTC
100         |          0,001     |      2290      |      0,07
250        |          0,0025  |      5725       |      0,175
500        |          0,005    |      11450      |      0,35
1000      |          0,01        |      22900    |      0,7
5000     |          0,05       |      114500   |      3,5

BTC:        181dYBKJg7MtbTCFzPrYD83ZmX3Xdm69E
DOGE:    DHNj3Tr2wxzAutJNo66XHSazRFSvnVdYdU
LTC:         LczHu21f8gVuKtjZU17AnQMPBks7PghXAx
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 1