Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] Gravity Zero Cryptocurrency for game developers and game players - page 2. (Read 21899 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
crex24
crex24.com/nl/exchange/GZRO-BTC

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Activity: 5

Gravity is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add GZRO tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Again a milestone achieved thanks for the support !!!
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Projects related to games are gaining popularity. Probably every fourth project is devoted to games. Well, really now a lot of people play. And this is a promising niche market.
Activity: 31
hmmm... not much activity ...
I think the project is really interesting, especially for any gamer out there. They should know about this coin.
So i wish i could join the bounty campaign to help promoting the project.

See pm! thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think the project is really interesting, especially for any gamer out there. They should know about this coin.
So i wish i could join the bounty campaign to help promoting the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This is kind of interesting, with this coins it could connect between developers and gamer.
The developer could build something that could attract gamer to purchase a game item using this coin.
I think that would be easier than using FIAT currency.
their purpose is indeed good, moreover is very useful for gamers to buy items easily and there are also the bonus
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
This is kind of interesting, with this coins it could connect between developers and gamer.
The developer could build something that could attract gamer to purchase a game item using this coin.
I think that would be easier than using FIAT currency.
Activity: 19
Replacing the payment tool from FIAT currency into cryptocurrency. will makes any transaction created in the game to be easier to be done.
Also it will increase the security of the transaction since the blockhain technology offering anonymity.

Game developers would love getting paid instantly in cryptocurrency as compared to 60+ days for credit card transactions!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Replacing the payment tool from FIAT currency into cryptocurrency. will makes any transaction created in the game to be easier to be done.
Also it will increase the security of the transaction since the blockhain technology offering anonymity.
nice logo!
where and when will airdrop happen? coin only pos?
block reward for pos? all coins supply?
There are already existing projects which did his Monet on blocking Ethereum and neo . how will you compete with them ? what are the advantages of your blockchain ?

Hello dev, there are two questions waiting for your answer. and further questions from me, there are sites that can explain in detail about the background of this project, who the team behind this project, we have the right to know. your website does not give clear information?

Sorry for the delay, check our new edit to the ANN, please
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
PoS isn't an algo and you didn't replace TOKC when you copied the body.

ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrop's
ouch
Colleagues. I would like to get more technical details about the project. You have already compared your coin with the others. For example, can you compare the parameters with bitcoin or etherium or neo or dash or doge?

GZRO
Algorithm           PoW/PoS (NVC)
Approx. Speed    40s
Market Cap         $1.2m
ICO                    No
Launch               2018
Niche                 Decentralized Gaming Cryptocurrency - Game Market similar to 'Google Play' and iTunes.

Structure           Decentralized
Activity: 9
What is this, is the airdrop over?

The previous airdrop is over, but today a new GZRO Airdrop started!

"Airdrop Announcement! @MapleChangeEx is running our 3rd Airdrop and it's happening now! Everyone can participate in this Airdrop. Join here: https://maplechange.com/airdrop .

https://twitter.com/GZRO_Coin/status/1004197597110624256"
Pages:
Jump to: