Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] USDStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 31. (Read 15565 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 6
do you have nothing else better to do?  These are free coins.  participate or not, up to you.
They are not free for those who believe and buy them.
That's why I post a warning that it's a SCAM.
Don't worry, I don't spend too much time on it Cheesy It's really fast actually, just a couple of minutes, to help others avoid this useless coins.

I never asked anybody to buy them.  Nor I ever did.

All i'm here for is to distribute the free coins.

all coins are still being developped, and you got them for free, so what's the problem?

You must be the internet police...telling what people can or cannot do with free coins.  There's always gonna be trolls that thinks everything is a scam, even when they are free.

This answer shows me that this is a shit coin & the dev does not have the personality to turn enemy into ally.
In my product we reply every 1 star review with caution. There will always be trolls but the thing those trolls want is to be proven wrong. I've proven all of my trolls wrong and some of them became my most advocate users.

I agree with Mikanoshi that this token is not free, it takes your time. So just use your time elsewhere.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I received quickly USD. Thanks Dev!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
"Your honour, I never asked them to buy useless coins, they scammed themselves" Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Another one that will be abandoned as soon as it's distributed (or even before that) Cheesy
Activity: 28
do you have nothing else better to do?  These are free coins.  participate or not, up to you.
Don't worry, I don't spend too much time on it Cheesy It's really fast actually, just a couple of minutes, to help others avoid this useless coins.

all coins are still being developped, and you got them for free, so what's the problem?

You must be the internet police...telling what people can or cannot do with free coins.  There's always gonna be trolls that thinks everything is a scam, even when they are free.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I received usdstake in my wallet very quickly! Thank you!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Don't worry, I don't spend too much time on it Cheesy It's really fast actually, just a couple of minutes to make a post to help others avoid these useless coins.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Hi dev,

Thanks for all of your airdrop campains. But my question is what do you want with those coins, including BitcoinStake, LitecoinStake, DashStake, etc. I haven't seen any developments of those ones after launches. Thank you and good luck.

Hahaha, good question, I also want to ask dev about this. He launch alot of stake coin, but after that no development, nothing, just collect information. Don't know for what  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Coins recieved, thanks dev
Good luck Smiley
Activity: 214
Hello.
Wow. Received. Thank you. Cheesy
Activity: 56
pm send, thx dev Smiley
Activity: 279
Activity: 43
n00b status lulz
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
Stop this nonsense already. These coins are scam, abandoned the second they appear on exchange.

If you want to follow me around like a puppy dog,

that is ok too.

I did join this to see where it goes along with all the others, but it would be better to provide an actual roadmap and update rather than a canine characterization.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Coins recieved, thanks dev  Grin
Activity: 238
PM SEND Cheesy
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
yes, we need an update and development for all this stake coin Undecided i receive the coin thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Received.
Thanks
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I sent PM.
thank you.
Activity: 238
any whitepeper or site?
Pages: