Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 3. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I also think that by the end of the year the market will grow at a good pace. Road maps of many projects are performed on time and have important points.
I think that the improvements that the ETH will make will positively affect the entire market.
If I am not mistaken, then the past bull rally began after some update in the ETH. I hope the situation will repeat.
Yes you are right. We can say that the main growth of last year occurred after the update in the ETH. If this year's ETH update leads to a similar effect, then I will be very pleased.
Activity: 910
I think that now the project team is focused more on work than on events, the next event probably will not be held very soon.
Most likely you are right, but perhaps the team has a different strategy to promote their project.
Maybe, apparently, their strategy is working. I will hope that it will continue to work in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Hey, our blockchain friends in LA, if you are wondering
where we get our limitless energy from and make our day less stressful then come to our Trivia Nights on 10/3!

⭐️A lot of new and interesting information
⭐️Communication and new acquaintances
⭐️Opportunity to win a prize of 300 PDX

Join us on Wednesday, October 3, in WeWork Culver City.
Limited spots so RSVP NOW➡️ https://www.meetup.com/Crypto-Generation-Meetup/events/253962019/
I think it will be an interesting event. What is the maximum number of people who can participate in it?
Will you have the opportunity to attend this event? You are very lucky.
Activity: 476
I see that the project relative to the market index shows excellent results.
You are right, at least for today when PayDayCoin has witnessed considerable rises.
More than 25-percent increase within 24 hours.
Apparently someone made a major purchase of project tokens. Perhaps this is the beginning of a good pump.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
If you are interested in cryptocurrencies then you probably know about the Bitcointalk forum! But do you know as much about it as we do?

Bitcointalk is the oldest and largest online forum dedicated to blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. The site appeared on the Internet in 2009, when the price of Bitcoin was only one tenth of a cent.

Bitcointalk was originally created by Satoshi Nakamoto — the “father” of bitcoin, a person whose true identity is unknown (maybe he is not a person, but a group of people).

Satoshi’s profile on Bitcointalk can be found today — the last time he went to his account was on the 13 of December 2010 (link to his profile https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3

One of Satoshi’s last posts, before he eventually disappeared was a post about WikiLeaks in which Satoshi claimed that “WikiLeaks has rained a hornet’s nest and now it is heading towards us.”

According to the forum, there are now about 2.4 million users registered on the site, who’ve written about 47 million messages. Since the creation of Bitcointalk the content on the site has received several billion page views. On average about 403 new users register on the forum every day, and the ratio of men to women is 4:1.

Bitcointalk.org was constructed with the use of software package an open source named SMF. It is curious that the design and functionality of the forum have not been changed since its first publication.

By far the most popular topic on Bitcointalk is a branch of “Altcoin Ads”, followed by section of “Bitcoin discussion” and “Altcoin debate”. By the way, the branch of “Altcoin Ads” has become especially popular since 2017 due to the constantly growing number of ICOs and token sales, which are held every week.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I also think that by the end of the year the market will grow at a good pace. Road maps of many projects are performed on time and have important points.
I think that the improvements that the ETH will make will positively affect the entire market.
If I am not mistaken, then the past bull rally began after some update in the ETH. I hope the situation will repeat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Who has at least 1 masternod? Is it profitable to buy a few pieces now for a change?
Activity: 350
@Holopopstyir
I wonder how the project will be restored if the market starts to grow. Will its growth be stronger than those projects that have fallen more deeply.
This will depend on many factors, but the plus is that the project is already behaving better than the market index.
The price of PDX dropped hard. What did you mean about feeling of investors?
I don't think that they felt happy, pleased, comfortable with their balance.
Master nodes bring good profit, talking about the price falls you must understand that it happened synchronously with the whole market.
Yes, the owners of the master node are in a good plus. It is a pity that the price is very serious, I would like to get a master node.
I think both of these factors will play a big role.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
You need to apply for great exchanges like Cryptopia or Hitbtc. Stay away from Yobit and other scams with a trading volume of 10k USD. Stay safe.
You are right, the project should be added to reputable exchanges. This will contribute to its development.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
You need to apply for great exchanges like Cryptopia or Hitbtc. Stay away from Yobit and other scams with a trading volume of 10k USD. Stay safe.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
New feature for your PDX Wallet! Grin
In the TOP navigation bar you can find Broadcast Alert which we added to tell you about the latest changes, updates to your wallet!
This is a great way for us to keep you in the loop about what’s new and important happening right now.
More new features are coming. Stay tuned! Smiley
Excellent. The project continues to develop.
Tell me, what further plans will be implemented in the near future?
Activity: 910
Great event was held! When is the next one scheduled?
I think that now the project team is focused more on work than on events, the next event probably will not be held very soon.
Activity: 476
Master nodes bring good profit, talking about the price falls you must understand that it happened synchronously with the whole market.
Activity: 588
@Holopopstyir
I wonder how the project will be restored if the market starts to grow. Will its growth be stronger than those projects that have fallen more deeply.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Do you anticipate the growth of the entire market, or do you think that this project will grow by itself?
Activity: 350
PDX MASTERNODE STATS
based on actual data over the past 24 hours

ROI (annual):   933.13% / 39 days
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/
Is this actual data? Is annual yield really that good?
It seems that yes. Probably investors of this project are very pleased with such indicators.
Not bad. This is a very good profit in a falling market.
It seems that yes. Probably investors of this project are very pleased with such indicators.
BaalMcKloud
At the moment, the price is hovering around the average level, I can assume that more or less stable growth will begin soon.
Do you anticipate the growth of the entire market, or do you think that this project will grow by itself?
Pages:
Jump to: