Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES]⚡SEARCHCOIN - decentralized search engine⚡[POS/MN] - page 3. (Read 1097 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
Honestly, I am very interested in your project. This is a very great project. I hope you allow me to participate in developing this project. Hope this project is successful.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10

A very good idea to be rewarded for doing research, great project this super, there are good rewards in the channels
 Wink
Activity: 28
I want to join this project, I hope to be able to join this project.
and I hope everyone can join this project, I'm sure all of you who are participating in this project will be successful.
Activity: 39
I'm still new here, hopefully I can follow your project so I can learn a lot about the system you use.
I don't know much about your project, but I'm sure your project will succeed.
Activity: 48
I want to know how many masternode are given, of course this will greatly affect opinion. but for a long time I followed the masternode and the results were mostly successful.
of course I don't want to miss it, I hope to join this project.
Activity: 37
Search engine is a system that is often used by all people in this world. for sure, this will be successful in the future. I really want to be able to join this project, I'm sure projects that use masternode will always be successful.
Activity: 41
I have been waiting for projects like this for a long time, I searched for projects using a search engine. I hope can be to follow what you give, maybe I to want it.
Activity: 33
I hope can be success with you
Activity: 33
It's great to be able to join your project, I hope that by following your project, I can be successfully.
the system that you use is the latest breakthrough for the crypto world, using this system everything will run as desired.
Good luck.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
What's your main edge over the new project omnity - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-omnityio-official-announcement-thread-4853749?
Combination of PoS/PoW with masternode feature is very common with coins introduced lately.
And most of them, their initial objectives have been neglected, and their focus becomes on the trading side looking for exchanges to list them.
And the ultimate reason - just to dump their coins and get an easy money. Afterwards, disappear into thin air.
How are you going to assure your potential investors that you can really deliver your results here?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
seeing from the concept I think there will be many people who like it and I still hope more promotions will be multiplied so that many people know about this project.
Activity: 27
my opinion is great project, good promosing and many bounty on discord. succes and good luck
Activity: 26
Activity: 45
I have studied your project and I conclude that your project will be successful in the future. Of course I am happy to be able to follow your project and can be successful with your project.
Activity: 52
Is there a limit on the number of MN?
Activity: 29
I don't want to miss the opportunity to join here. This project has a great opportunity to develop. I would be very happy if I could help this project, so this project could compete with other projects.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Japanese translation reserved! Wink
Activity: 18
I am sure this project has the ability to compete with others. Therefore, I will join this project to participate in its development so that this project can become big. Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 26
I see that this project is very promising. Will be very sorry if you can't join in the development. Because I'm sure your project will be a big success in the future. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: