Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥📛 Amnesia — Forget the rest! 📛🔥 - page 4. (Read 22134 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
it seems that there is still a lot that needs to be addressed by this project so that in the future it can be successful and last a long time, hopefully, the team can think about all that so that the supporters are more convinced of this project.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I like the idea that Amnesia reward won't be based on how many coins held by some people as it is seen with some other projects but rewards based on the number of active nodes. This is well thought out, a Masternode - POS coin that reward investors in exciting good ways.

Though the rewards system is nice but how about the sustainability of the project?
Where can crypto users these AMNZ coins other than in trading?
If it will just fall only in the trading business, the lifespan of this project might be not that long.
As they said, more and more coins appear everyday. They need to step-up to win the race.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I like the idea that Amnesia reward won't be based on how many coins held by some people as it is seen with some other projects but rewards based on the number of active nodes. This is well thought out, a Masternode - POS coin that reward investors in exciting good ways.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
wow. it's really something new (or long forgotten old  Wink ) Already downloaded version for Linux.  Good  luck, Amnesia.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Good project developed by a strong team working seriously to implement an innovation that will bring about flexibility in reward system for new gaming enthusiasts and cryptocurrency investors. The reward system is such an exciting offer to profit all investors.
Activity: 102
Amnesia is listed on Graviex
is where i hold mine at the moment
But when i get my hands on some more
i better start pos need to read up on that
Activity: 54
A Good and Strong Amnesia coin Team
...with their community, working together every day.

I surely hope they have a lot of stuff incoming to be added value in the future that will enhance even more the Coin.

It is very Exciting to Watch the Growth of Amnesia coin
Activity: 102
Amnesia coin looks real interesting
Masternodes and POS is the future
Looks like the marked is waking up
So now is the time to buy
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
This project has the future in view thereby, Team have planned Amnesia coin staking rewarded to depend on the number of active nodes in the network. This is being considerate, the posibility og ensuring stability and opportunity for steady growth for investors and stability of the exchange rate is achieveable. Great project.

Activity: 156
I want to know more about the project, there is a channel of a discord where the road map and so on
Activity: 140
First impression about a project really matters. And a got a good impression from this project. How? I could download my wallet swiftly without itch. The developer team for Amnesia coin are expert in development and this project has a profitable future. I am excited to be part of this project.
Activity: 64
This is a really cool idea, I will keep my eye on it and I hope it grows                                                   
Activity: 80
I have been in this project for a long time. Now the cryptobridge exchange listing news really push this project more to the progress. I hope this kind of magical news comes in future too, all the best wishes from me for this project.
Activity: 26
Amnesia is a very unique project.
Especially, the approach to reward is interesting.
MN's collateral is raised as the block progresses.
This is not seen in other projects.
It is obvious that this mechanism contributes to maintaining high coin value.
I hope for the future development.
Activity: 63
this is a good project and sounds very unique and makes people curious,
I hope that the Amnesia project can compete and progress more rapidly.
Please give a little interesting promotion such as airdrop, trivia or game, and it will be more interesting if given the charm style of raining.
May Amnesia be more successful, move forward.
Activity: 56
Amnesia, one of the new token on my watchlist. As I was studying, it pose a very good opportunity in the crypto market.    Rewards & ROI for masternodes are attractive and you can even get s shared masternode.  I also love the airdrops, giveaways and bounties on your discord community.
Activity: 19
Very interesting project,with innovative reward system.I believe in this coin,and i think while this project have good future!!!
Activity: 54
Amnesia coin has the potential
...to be one of the most successful projects!

Amnesia could be a winning seat
It will create a a damn good Masternode for all crypyos.
Glad to be a part of this project.
Activity: 92
first masternode coin with dynamic colleteral change without any restart very innovative  Grin
Activity: 1
Incredible Project!!! New innovative system of awards distribution. High %ROI for each investor!
With each subsequent MN the value of each coin is increased!
The amnesia coin has the potential to be one of the most successful projects!
Pages:
Jump to: