Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮💣[ANN][POS&MN] FragCash - new coin for e-sports gaming platform [CB/STEX]🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 21776 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Life is beautiful !
my investment fragcash in cht masternode had more than 100% roi [120.59%] now. just need 5 days for my investment back. fragcash really very fast high profit investment. thank you very much for team fragcash and everyone who support it. am really really appreciate!

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Amazing news for everyone!
FragCash has been selected for listing by Stakinglab in their carefully selected portfolio of coins
https://stakinglab.io/

The Stakinglab platform is a secure, fully compliant with Google 2FA security where entrepreneurs can list their best coins to stake for more than 20k community members and at the same time, Stakinglab strives to bring first hand benefits to its members in terms of special pricing, rewards etc. As an investor, you will get robust information that can play a critical role in making the right decision to pick the best proof of stake or masternode coin. Client centricity plays a vital role in client success and our 15 qualified team members are always there to assist you with your queries and concerns in timely manner.

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
the Frag Zone platform looks interesting, i like the fact that it is a mixed platform with a good variety of uses. Being a marketplace for games/streaming and a place where gamers are able to trade items is a fantastic idea and i look forward to seeing this evolve and progress.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
Really good project with a talented dev team. the website looks great and they seem to be extremely proactive and good at what they do. There are still only a small amount of nodes online so i think that this project is a good investment right now.
I got banned for no reason by your mod (Chimbi#5694) in your discord server for asking who's into gambling.

My question got deleted and when I asked why she did it that in turn also got deleted. Finally I confronted her and tagged the management and that got delete too after a bit and then I got banned.

What kind of a hypocrite is your mod for not allowing me to ask that when you label the project as "esport betting". Which is gambling if I'm not mistaken?

Amateur staff member first class. I read the rules and I didn't break any.

rules as reference: https://gyazo.com/a33985b90de5f075ce1f1e10ac40c76f

Sorry for that. She misunderstood you - we are attacked by hundreds of spammers every day and you were mistaken for one of them, you were unbaned and now can rejoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
Our next stop should be Cryptopia. Kindly try raising funds and list there. Also, make partnership with some other eSports platforms.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
A perfect match between crypto and gaming in one place.  Never have I thought this would be the case but FragCash has done it.  If your into gamin, then come check out the platform and see what its all about.  Also the coin is on multiple exchanges so you can pick and choose where you would like to do business.  Come and frag out with us.
You people are already sold 12 MN in presale and why not you list your coin in COINEXCHANGE. it just need 2.4btc for listing... what is your next plan??? you guys TEAM DEVS just making money??

We think that going there is not a good goal at the moment, given their low volumes.
But we will think again as soon as pre-sale ends. About coinexchange and crex24 too.

ok will see after the presale ends. know it is not time for investing in this  coin... investors should be careful of this project..

even they are not responding discord server... how can we believe this coin...

Which question was not answered in Discord? I'll deal with it!
Activity: 8

Happy with what this project brings. Be aware of any important information. Go ahead have the backing of the community
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
real world application with development already underway on the platform, what's not to like? FRAG clearly has an open and transparent team and a solid product in the making and is my pick out of all the recent masternode coins to do well in the future. There are not many nodes online right now, a high roi and with a product that has long term potential i think it is a bargain buy now. For those that are sick of coins with no purpose and are there just for the sake of being a coin and are dead within a month of launch than this is your chance to get in on a coin that is built to last. Get in now and get a decent return for the long term!

Activity: 23
I find this project one of the most exiting and promising in the crypto in the last months.... I'd like to follow every info about it. The gaming community is growing already 20 years... It should be a good basis for that project.
You people are already sold 12 MN in presale and why not you list your coin in COINEXCHANGE. it just need 2.4btc for listing... what is your next plan??? you guys TEAM DEVS just making money??

We think that going there is not a good goal at the moment, given their low volumes.
But we will think again as soon as pre-sale ends. About coinexchange and crex24 too.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
The project advances every time, much better. Thanks to its pos system and masternodes, which ensures good profits for investors in the medium and long term, very good idea. Also its inclusion in cryptobridge has been successful, without a doubt, a good list.
Congratulations! It happened earlier than we expected!
FragCash has been listed on CRYPTO-BRIDGE !!!

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.FRAG_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 1
Nice to see a new coin.

Put some FragCash on CHT shared MN.

I would say it is the best service out there!
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Good to see a new coin with an ANN made by a non newbie! Smiley
You can put some FragCash on CHT shared MN, their service is one of the best!
Activity: 5
Great project with a great community
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
E-sports gaming has become a trend around the world, especially in the crypto related individuals. I think this industry is going to have a revolution through some great new blockchain projects. One of them could be GragCash by bringing continuous development to the project.
Activity: 4

The currency is seen with a lot of potential, more because it deals with a market as new as the eSports, if they continue on this good path, insurance and become a super top project ... the demand for the currency is very high and Your market cap is very good with the little time they have... Regards!!  Wink Grin
Pages:
Jump to: