Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS/MN] ⭐ FUSIONX - Creating a Future of Limitless Energy ⭐!!! - page 2. (Read 1044 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 8
*ATTENTION FUSIONEERS* No one from our team will ever request payments or offer OTC sales that require your funds to be sent from person to person.  Anyone attempting this is NOT authorized, or with our team and is attempting a scam.  Please report anyone for this activity to admins.  Thank you for helping us combat scams and for your continued support.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I invite all People to join this great company, they have a great project.!!!
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
already established but small and you would be  was advised not to talk about what you don't understand

Example: Desktop sized Fusion reactor built recently in TN, USA

You're showing this picture of what you are calling desktop size fusion reactor. Is there any connection between the picture and your team? Can you prove that you know scientists or have talked with them about this coin being a potential way of funding their research?

hahahahahahahahahahah
wallet Windows updated please download all the latest version otherwise the blocks will not go

you can PM me

or in discord
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
wallet Windows updated please download all the latest version otherwise the blocks will not go

Is this a new official wallet?
If bugs are found then who do we need to write to fix?

Seeing some healthy price action lately, buys and sells are meeting slowly. These low caps are volatile, small sells of a few hundred coins can dump price, or surge it. Looking at the books, sells continue to be thin, and with such a new project, we haven't gotten much attention yet. One masternode buy brings us into the 7K range, 2 would probably clear out ALL sells, if there is even that much on the books. We are still 5X from initial listing price, and not far back to ATH.  Glad to have you all here on this journey!
Coin sell orders in the 6000 sat range. 10000 for a masternode. Buys in the 4 and 5 thousand range have bern filled though.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
the part of OP was a real eyecatcher for me "limitless Energie" , if you can achieve this goal , it would be world changing

Until they show a real prototype or even just a real team behind the project everything is just sweet words and eye candy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
the part of OP was a real eyecatcher for me "limitless Energie" , if you can achieve this goal , it would be world changing
10,000 Locked coins for a masternode will yield only masternode rewards. HOWEVER, once you begin earning rewards, you will stake those, and earn stakes that way.
Activity: 35
$Fusion Has Done A 3x in the Last Day 👀💥

▪ +156% Yesterday
▪ +91% Today
Huh Tomorrow

~ $Fusion Is Being Locked Up In Masternodes or Staking Instantly, So Don't Expect A Dip Anytime Soon 👌

https://i110.fastpic.ru/big/2019/0326/d5/f7f6c7eb4794cb7243755048d12316d5.jpg

Everything indicates that this coin is the next scam.
PUMP & DUMP NO THANKS
$Fusion Has Done A 3x in the Last Day 👀💥

▪ +156% Yesterday
▪ +91% Today
Huh Tomorrow

~ $Fusion Is Being Locked Up In Masternodes or Staking Instantly, So Don't Expect A Dip Anytime Soon 👌

Mac wallet update is loaded to GitHub!!

Win wallet update is loaded to GitHub!!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Eventually the website will have team info, but you can find all of us on twitter. Real faces, online pretty much 24hrs, easy to reach

Linkedin, Facebook profile, Team pictures holding your fusion reactor while holding a newspaper dated today Cheesy

Do that and i will buy your coin  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: