Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS/MN] Segreto — new generation messenger with embedded cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 18319 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Hello, im wondering how many tokens need to start masternode? How much profitable node will be?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Project look like very nice best project best of luck SEGRETO team  SEGRETO already listed cb exchange that's good
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
I'm wondering do you guys have a discord if yes please give me a link.
Segreto is making some very good progress in the last days. Listed on CB, Delta, MNO and Blockfolio!
Well done team.
And with the block reward increase soon with Block 35244, it is only going to get better

Sound awesome with the reward increase, the lowsupply i also really nice for the future, so this am sure will be a good project
look at the supply, and block rewards

Oh wow so with such a low supply the price can only rise right.  Grin
Isn't that what happened to LPC coin.
Activity: 9
Segreto is making some very good progress in the last days. Listed on CB, Delta, MNO and Blockfolio!
Well done team.
And with the block reward increase soon with Block 35244, it is only going to get better
Activity: 50
Looks interesting....... any messengers out there
copper member

Blockfolio listing
Dear, community! We are listed on blockfolio, for now you can easily check Segreto stats! Let's reach our goals together, stay tuned!
go to blockfolio

Activity: 53
I love this project.  This is a new generation messenger that compared with other applications has much more innovations ready to be implement thanks to blockchain integration.

It offers chats always encrypted and out of device storage, it also means security features not available on other applications and a new level of privacy for you information.

Don´t let centralized application leak your data, promote and use Segreto Now!!!

Regards
Clarf
copper member
Activity: 38
Very interesting project and one of a kind.Looking forward to see launched messenger,sounds very nice.Fast listing on Cryptobridge and good price and volume for a start.Following till the story unfolds Cheesy
copper member

Segreto has been listed on Masternodes.Online!
view stats

Activity: 27
Segreto is the promising coin.Now listed on CB.I hope this coin future is great.It is pkace high volume in cb.Here all are good community & good project also.
Activity: 51
I support this project
  a good project. looks promising

Activity: 108
Segreto Coin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of privacy,
organically growing on them at the moment due to the participation of the community.
Join to the community #Segreto in the Discord: https://discord.gg/gV2zJm
Segreto is designed to be a secure investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
I hope that by participating in this project I can earn money.  Wink Grin Grin 
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
The project is also wonderful.
It is good that the number of issued sheets is 50 million.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.
This coin will moon!

This is really big project I recommend all my friends
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.
Activity: 2
Good afternoon. Your project is quite interesting, but now there are a lot of exchanges. What is the uniqueness of Your project?

We just want to develop a really good and convenient private messenger. Not an exchange.
copper member

Our mac wallet is ready
Contact us if you have any issues

Pages:
Jump to: