Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system - page 2. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I still can mining do solo this coin?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
there are already 2 exchanges that list Delizia? I am very interested in going into this project !, Does Delizia have a bounty program that can be followed? It is great that the project has the program, because to add to the community
Activity: 14
Let’s join us and happy mining
where will there be a pool? How many current node is active? Do you have plans for any exchange?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
What is the need for this second thread of the coin?
Which is now a self moderated one. Mmmmm… that doesn't look good
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
What is the need for this second thread of the coin?
Activity: 1
Hello!

3 days ago (11/10/18) I start MN. Could you please explain me how often and how many coins I`m gonna recieve as rewards?

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DELIZ/ says - ~215-225 coins per day every 3 hours 31 min. But when I`m checking my wallet and explorer I don`t see so big reward.

I alredy check few coinholders with the ~ similar quantity of coins but they got up to 10 rewards per day with higher than mine reward.

I do understand that my MN are pretty new, but I want to understand where I`m whrong or who lies)

Thanks a lot for a fast responding.
Activity: 35
Good Luck team! Thanks project
Activity: 1
Hello ! I'm Brazilian and this video says that your Delizia coin is SCAM, but I do not agree with what he says!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShmlV4hXeNg&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=CryptoInsightsBrasil
Where can i find Roadmap or white paper?I did not see
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
I wish you good luck, because I don't believe in such projects. Yours should be very strong and you must have good connections to do profits for your investors. How will you do that?
Activity: 15
Price go down :\ Have Delizian media & social life?
FOMO dosn't works
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Delizia is a good project for investors, businesses and customers to improve the quality and speed of service to increase income for restaurants ... In the future, it would be great if Projects extend to other fields!
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Cryptopia We are waiting for you to enter Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: