Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥 - page 10. (Read 32969 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
about the font and complaints you talk to your companion. if his posts had not closed my posts, I would not have written. you're the first one who answers me correctly. your subordinates do not listen to criticism and start getting angry. if you're so angry about the criticism, I'll be silent now. but now everyone knows how you feel about it. that it is better you do not offer anything. And AGAIN, I'm NOT MAD AT YOU, I criticized your work. I don't CARE WHAT AND HOW YOU HAVE going on, I don't believe the project since the promises were not fulfilled. just so the behavior you enter into the delusion of their future users. maybe I'll make them understand that the project is not developing. there is no movement. there are only words in the chat, but in reality a complete failure. you just write and send your coin to the strange exchange. why would you? why not bring on the good one and exchange the rest? why breed a bunch? while you'll sit and feed the people in the chat promises, the future you do not see. This is the reality of cryptocurrency. THE MORE SILENCE, THE LESS FAITH THE DEVELOPERS. mark my words. you'll remember them.

I really do appreciate you expressing your concerns with the project. I too have had my hiccups in the past where I didn't believe the developers were listening to the community. I vehemently expressed my opinions to no avail.

This is what I DO NOT WANT TO SEE WITH POSQ.

I'm glad that you can differentiate between anger for the team vs. anger for progress. We hit a stumbling block and are on the way to recovery (we got scammed by the Lead developer Codex).

I'm sorry you no longer believe in the project. There was a moment too, when I first found out that we got our donations stolen and the lead developer dumped coins on the exchanges, that I did not believe it. Infact, I ignored it for a little bit of time. But after I wised up and saw the truth, I did my best to wrestle control of the coin from the developer on all aspects. What we have now is a coin that's held entirely by what I believe are trustworthy members. They have shown real dedication to the project, at their own detriment.

Why would they  continue on with a project to sully their names? Only if they had true belief that we can make this coin work. And we are making it work. Every step I see us doing is in a positive light. I'm in it for the long term.

I'm a miner and I don't want my name sullied. I joined PSD during the early phases because I was excited. We swapped, and the masternodes came out, and I was more excited. Things seemed to be going well.

Then, again, we had a stumbling block that I'm not going to focus on any longer. It is water under the bridge we are building to regain trust with the community and investors. I hope you see that. I wouldn't be putting my time and effort towards this project if I didn't have faith in its capabilities and its team members.

Regarding bringing out coins to obscure exchanges, we are gaining exposure as fast as we can through suggested upcoming potentially successful projects. Remember, coins need exchanges as much as exchanges need coins.

Binance and CoinEx weren't built in a day. Neither was Rome.

I'll throw a little jab in there : the Greeks and Romans worshiped Poseidon.

I'm going to do my best to see this coin through, whether its to the moon or to the grave. But my efforts will be focused on the moon.

Thanks again rus. I hope you feel you've sufficiently stated your piece.
Activity: 37
about the font and complaints you talk to your companion. if his posts had not closed my posts, I would not have written. you're the first one who answers me correctly. your subordinates do not listen to criticism and start getting angry. if you're so angry about the criticism, I'll be silent now. but now everyone knows how you feel about it. that it is better you do not offer anything. And AGAIN, I'm NOT MAD AT YOU, I criticized your work. I don't CARE WHAT AND HOW YOU HAVE going on, I don't believe the project since the promises were not fulfilled. just so the behavior you enter into the delusion of their future users. maybe I'll make them understand that the project is not developing. there is no movement. there are only words in the chat, but in reality a complete failure. you just write and send your coin to the strange exchange. why would you? why not bring on the good one and exchange the rest? why breed a bunch? while you'll sit and feed the people in the chat promises, the future you do not see. This is the reality of cryptocurrency. THE MORE SILENCE, THE LESS FAITH THE DEVELOPERS. mark my words. you'll remember them.
you don't listen to criticism. you're confusing my criticism with displeasure. it's different. you my criticism strongly offends and unnerving. I have no grudge. I criticize you for your work, do you consider it displeasure? it's different.

We absolutely listen to criticism, which is why we decided to move onto a voting platform so the majority could speak towards changes we are making.

This was a lesson learned from our first voting exercise which had its detractors from the decision made. Now we are making it so POSQ holders are the POSQ drivers.

The POSQ team just implements the will of the community.

Also, look up the definition of grudge:

grudge
ɡrəj/Submit
noun
a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury.
"she held a grudge against her former boss"

The way you are behaving in your replies shows that you have a grudge against us. Otherwise, why would you be constantly responding with ill-will towards our project, yelling in bold red caps, and trying to make a fuss when we are literally doing the best with the hand we are dealt?

Thanks.
you don't listen to criticism. you're confusing my criticism with displeasure. it's different. you my criticism strongly offends and unnerving. I have no grudge. I criticize you for your work, do you consider it displeasure? it's different.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon

Not true, you were removed due to your behavior within the chat itself. Pretty consistent with the reason you were kicked from chat in the past as well. Also warned multiple times... anyway[/u

Once again, I don't care about your coin rate! if you don't understand, I'm sorry, otherwise I can't explain it to you. you're afraid of the critics, that you're criticized for such a sluggish work with the coin. admit it. after the change of team, the attitude to the coin has not changed. you also stand in one place. all your ads and some changes have not led to you a crowd of new users and investors. AND YES, I'M STILL ON COURSE! I DON'T CARE!)))

and users, saw as he scared after my words, that his get banned for hiding my posts?)

Hello rus.

I appreciate you sharing your concerns with our team.

As you know, good work takes time to vet and ensure that the product is delivered without flaws. As arkitekt has pointed out several times, we are in the middle of making SEVERAL improvements to the coin.

Voting System
Increased Collateral
Expanding marketing campaign
Staying on track with the road map.

We've even gotten additional team members on board with us in the last few days to help with other aspects of development.

Your constant questioning and unhappiness with our answers, and your follow up statements of how we're useless and lazy are why you were banned from our discord. We don't appreciate the negativity you show us AND towards the community. Constructive criticism is always tolerated. Blatant bashing is not.

We are transforming into a community driven coin, as evidenced by the voting platform, and the fact that we took the reigns from Codex, who happens to have started another User name here, and coin as a matter of fact.. this may be a great time to inform users that he is trying to run another scam:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40173555

Again, I thank you for sharing your concerns.

Well put!

Not true, you were removed due to your behavior within the chat itself. Pretty consistent with the reason you were kicked from chat in the past as well. Also warned multiple times... anyway[/u

Once again, I don't care about your coin rate! if you don't understand, I'm sorry, otherwise I can't explain it to you. you're afraid of the critics, that you're criticized for such a sluggish work with the coin. admit it. after the change of team, the attitude to the coin has not changed. you also stand in one place. all your ads and some changes have not led to you a crowd of new users and investors. AND YES, I'M STILL ON COURSE! I DON'T CARE!)))

and users, saw as he scared after my words, that his get banned for hiding my posts?)

Hello rus.

I appreciate you sharing your concerns with our team.

As you know, good work takes time to vet and ensure that the product is delivered without flaws. As arkitekt has pointed out several times, we are in the middle of making SEVERAL improvements to the coin.

Voting System
Increased Collateral
Expanding marketing campaign
Staying on track with the road map.

We've even gotten additional team members on board with us in the last few days to help with other aspects of development.

Your constant questioning and unhappiness with our answers, and your follow up statements of how we're useless and lazy are why you were banned from our discord. We don't appreciate the negativity you show us AND towards the community. Constructive criticism is always tolerated. Blatant bashing is not.

We are transforming into a community driven coin, as evidenced by the voting platform, and the fact that we took the reigns from Codex, who happens to have started another User name here, and coin as a matter of fact.. this may be a great time to inform users that he is trying to run another scam:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40173555

Again, I thank you for sharing your concerns.
to da mooon
You were in this project since creation, longer than me. What have you contributed other than a loud mouth?

....I'll wait.

Negative constantly, you've been removed from chat more than once for the same reasons, by different people.

Nobody is afraid of you, nobody has removed your posts. I will be sure to bump this thread behind you and remind everyone that we have already had these conversations. You just didn't like the answers and now your just complaining on a different paltform.

You were removed from chat for being constantly negative, not just your criticism of the project. As well as your attitude towards other community members and their ideas.

Lol rus, no one is scared of you.

Not true, you were removed due to your behavior within the chat itself. Pretty consistent with the reason you were kicked from chat in the past as well. Also warned multiple times... anyway

Sorry our growth wasn't fast enough for you.

We're working on a marketing plan and have jsut brought some new people together, that was also recently announced in chat.
Accusations continue, just an small example of your constant negativity. You are proving my statements correct with each post

Also, is this better? Just making sure people all understand that you are just another person who's upset because they were removed from chat for similar behaviors.

I will Bump this topic behind you every time and make sure sure people see my post next to yours. You will actually help us advertise posq to more people in this manner, thank you.

I will Bump this topic behind you every time and make sure sure people see my post next to yours. You will actually help us advertise posq to more people in this manner, thank you.

I suppose this business is very nice and good! Brilliant website, watchful vision.  Good luck team!
why are you promoting this ...? it's not a pleasure. even the developers do not know how to make the coin rise higher than it is now?

Accusations continue, just an small example of your constant negativity. You are proving my statements correct with each post

Also, is this better? Just making sure people all understand that you are just another person who's upset because they were removed from chat for similar behaviors.

I was removed because I'm telling the truth. the truth is you're not doing anything. I'll tell you again, I don't care about your coin and your price. I don't believe in your coin anymore. I'm sorry you're not listening. you're not doing anything. That's all she wrote. and again, I'm sad that you're NOT DOING ANYTHING. your accusations against me are none!

We are doing plenty, you just don't like that we havent made an announcement in a couple of days.

Dump your bags and leave.

hello rus!
First off, it sounds to me like you're just upset we're not pumping the coin MORE for you after a 138% gain.... Sit down.

Another well deserved ban IMO as opinions are not facts and childish behavior / constant negativity is no benefit to the community. Your questions were answered multiple times and the community is behind us. We are sorry to have lost you. You were kicked from chat before and brought back with multiple warnings.

You're not the first person to get upset and most definitely wont be the last. Your anger is misplaced as previously state within this thread to others as well.

Be part of the change, or just dump ur bags and move on.

Thank you have a good day.

I've been in this project since its creation. not one of the promises of your team, the team that was before you did not fulfill. think after this there is to you confidence? where's your new strategy? in a chat? the site? I can't see. what you're there to chat not read everything. you think I'm the only one? hardly. I just have a hunger to write about it. and you immediately kick me out, thinking that I offended on you. you just can't take criticism in your direction, that's all.

what a coward you are! again you removed my post dummy questions. every such post I will write a complaint to the moderator. it's just pathetic to see you afraid of what I'm writing. shame on you developer!
to da mooon
Lol rus, no one is scared of you.

Not true, you were removed due to your behavior within the chat itself. Pretty consistent with the reason you were kicked from chat in the past as well. Also warned multiple times... anyway

Sorry our growth wasn't fast enough for you.

We're working on a marketing plan and have jsut brought some new people together, that was also recently announced in chat.

I suppose this business is very nice and good! Brilliant website, watchful vision.  Good luck team!
why are you promoting this ...? it's not a pleasure. even the developers do not know how to make the coin rise higher than it is now?

I was removed because I'm telling the truth. the truth is you're not doing anything. I'll tell you again, I don't care about your coin and your price. I don't believe in your coin anymore. I'm sorry you're not listening. you're not doing anything. That's all she wrote. and again, I'm sad that you're NOT DOING ANYTHING. your accusations against me are none!

We are doing plenty, you just don't like that we havent made an announcement in a couple of days.

hello rus!
First off, it sounds to me like you're just upset we're not pumping the coin MORE for you after a 138% gain.... Sit down.

Another well deserved ban IMO as opinions are not facts and childish behavior / constant negativity is no benefit to the community. Your questions were answered multiple times and the community is behind us. We are sorry to have lost you. You were kicked from chat before and brought back with multiple warnings.

You're not the first person to get upset and most definitely wont be the last. Your anger is misplaced as previously state within this thread to others as well.

to da mooon

If you don't care, then dump the coin, and leave.

We are working, plenty The rest of the community is fully aware of this as we talk about what we are doing/planning pretty consistently. Your biggest complaint was that you didnt like the last exchange we got listed on and that you don't think we make enough announcements.

Just making sure people all understand that you are just another person who's upset because they were removed from chat for similar behaviors.

hello rus!

to da mooon

hello rus!

I'll make sure your posts like that get banned. For hiding their correspondence! I feel like I'm talking to the Codex. Is it you? and just stole the money and decided to re-collect and escape?
to da mooon
are you closing my posts? lest anyone else read them? afraid?I don't care about the course. you are afraid when you start writing the truth, and that other users will turn away from you. for such behavior, that you is hiding your posts, I'll be able to complain to the moderator. your behavior is the stupidest!

dear users, look, he hides my post, so you do not read what opinion I have about them. they are afraid that you will read and leave their project!

hello rus!

What is this?... I don't understand. why post like this left alone?... just damage ANN thread / if any complaints please go to discord and talk casually
I know this project until now is good with active team and want to build this project

He's just super salty over something nobody had any control over. He's become our little cheerleader in the process  Grin

don't give him any more attention, he might bust out the BOLD CAPS to show he really means business.

HATERS GONNA HATE

Our new website: https://posq.space

Wallet Downloads: https://posq.space/#downloads

Explorer: http://posq.space:8080/

Faucet: https://posq.space/faucet

Discord: https://discord.gg/wJ8FAFH

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HMTxzA9vabP2KIgwC7eAwA

Forum: https://posq.space/forum

Graviex Exchange: https://graviex.net/markets/posqbtc

Biten Exchange: https://biten.trade/

BiteBTC Exchange: https://bitebtc.com/trade/posq_btc

Crex24: https://crex24.com/exchange/POSQ-BTC

Masternode Monitoring: http://posq.mn.zone/

The coin specifications can be found here: http://posq.space/specifications.html

Poseidon Quark Masternode Tutorial: https://steemit.com/poseidon/@sicxnull/poseidon-quark-masternode-tutorial

Link to the old Poseidon Announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deadpsdscryptpow-poseidon-dead-coin-coin-swap-complete-2659018

Android Wallet - 50,000 POSQ
Promotion Bounties - If you have a way to promote Poseidon Quark by means of social media or through business networks please contact me with your proposal!
Airdrop: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-poseidon-quark-100-posq-twitter-follow-bitcointalk-comment-3287013
Signature campaign coming soon!

here's a screenshot of the voting platform we are actively working on. Doing what we can to take the decision making out of the hands of a couple and really have a community driven project. Decisions will be made soley by hodlers of POSQ

Want to come be a part of the change?? Join us - https://discord.gg/8R5Th5F

5000 PoseidonQuark $POSQ airdrop live!

Come get your coins:

https://nibyx.com/?airdrop=0229086736
100 POSQ GIVEAWAY !!!!

FOLLOW US on twitter, RT and LIKE this post : https://twitter.com/Poseidon_Dev/status/1013474226802692099
Join our #discord , goto the #giveaways channel and react to the giveaway post with :tada:  emoji for a chance to win! https://discord.gg/ypqsKvs
FIVE WINNERS will be selected at random, live in our discord on July 8 2018!!!

are you closing my posts? lest anyone else read them? afraid?I don't care about the course. you are afraid when you start writing the truth, and that other users will turn away from you. for such behavior, that you is hiding your posts, I'll be able to complain to the moderator. your behavior is the stupidest!

dear users, look, he hides my post, so you do not read what opinion I have about them. they are afraid that you will read and leave their project!
to da mooon
I suppose this business is very nice and good! Brilliant website, watchful vision.  Good luck team!

hello rus!

What is this?... I don't understand. why post like this left alone?... just damage ANN thread / if any complaints please go to discord and talk casually
I know this project until now is good with active team and want to build this project

He's just super salty over something nobody had any control over. He's become our little cheerleader in the process  Grin

don't give him any more attention, he might bust out the BOLD CAPS to show he really means business.

HATERS GONNA HATE

Our new website: https://posq.space

Wallet Downloads: https://posq.space/#downloads

Explorer: http://posq.space:8080/

Faucet: https://posq.space/faucet

Discord: https://discord.gg/wJ8FAFH

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HMTxzA9vabP2KIgwC7eAwA

Forum: https://posq.space/forum

Graviex Exchange: https://graviex.net/markets/posqbtc

Biten Exchange: https://biten.trade/

BiteBTC Exchange: https://bitebtc.com/trade/posq_btc

Crex24: https://crex24.com/exchange/POSQ-BTC

Masternode Monitoring: http://posq.mn.zone/

The coin specifications can be found here: http://posq.space/specifications.html

Poseidon Quark Masternode Tutorial: https://steemit.com/poseidon/@sicxnull/poseidon-quark-masternode-tutorial

Link to the old Poseidon Announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deadpsdscryptpow-poseidon-dead-coin-coin-swap-complete-2659018

Android Wallet - 50,000 POSQ
Promotion Bounties - If you have a way to promote Poseidon Quark by means of social media or through business networks please contact me with your proposal!
Airdrop: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-poseidon-quark-100-posq-twitter-follow-bitcointalk-comment-3287013
Signature campaign coming soon!

here's a screenshot of the voting platform we are actively working on. Doing what we can to take the decision making out of the hands of a couple and really have a community driven project. Decisions will be made soley by hodlers of POSQ

Want to come be a part of the change?? Join us - https://discord.gg/8R5Th5F

5000 PoseidonQuark $POSQ airdrop live!

Come get your coins:

https://nibyx.com/?airdrop=0229086736
100 POSQ GIVEAWAY !!!!

FOLLOW US on twitter, RT and LIKE this post : https://twitter.com/Poseidon_Dev/status/1013474226802692099
Join our #discord , goto the #giveaways channel and react to the giveaway post with :tada:  emoji for a chance to win! https://discord.gg/ypqsKvs
FIVE WINNERS will be selected at random, live in our discord on July 8 2018!!!

I suppose this business is very nice and good! Brilliant website, watchful vision.  Good luck team!
And so, about this project. I've been in this project since day one. I've seen all the movements of this team. Who invested in the project money, sell everything faster. The new team also does not hear its users. Developers don't care. I was kicked out of the chat twice, as I was just beginning to resent the work of their team. They do not want to make news, do not want to think about the future of their product! If you've invested in this project, I'm sorry for you. You lost them forever. For developers, you can't kick me out of here. And let everyone know the truth. Your team will not succeed this coin! So I'm not sorry for you. and sorry for those who invested money!
Pages:
Jump to: