Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥 - page 22. (Read 32973 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Medical investors are our long term investors and they are big ones. With the crowdfunding we are building for us a bridge that we will take us to an area of real profiting
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash

In which business is the project planned? I hope you will succeed.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

Excellent algorithm for coins. I hope to see the listing on the stock exchange soon.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
With the proper development of the project, you will take your niche in the market.
Activity: 349
an interesting approach to the distribution of air transport hopes to get it
Activity: 103
It seems that the team of Poseidon Quark Coin is a very hardworking and have enormous experienced.  I read all about it. The coin is being replaced with Poseidon (PSD) with the ratio 1:1.  The main reason to replace the coin is from scrypt PoW coin to a quark.  Now the project is giving away to all participants. I appreciate and pray to best wishes.
Activity: 35
Xopoшиe ycлoвия для yчacтия. C бoльшим yдoвoльcтвиeм я пpимy yчacтиe. Haдeюcь вce y peбят пoлyчитcя!
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
All clear. Thank you team! Airdrop ends April 27? And then you will accrue rewards? I understood correctly?

Airdrop is running until 100,000 POSQ has been paid out, we are paying on an ongoing basis so you can expect to receive your reward within 48 hours of submitting your request Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
All clear. Thank you team! Airdrop ends April 27? And then you will accrue rewards? I understood correctly?
Activity: 166
Very interesting project, also by a dev point of view Smiley
copper member
Activity: 322
As I understand you have made full rebranding! Also switched to PoS. This is the right decision. The road map shows the stock exchange listing your coins, have you already agreed with them?
Activity: 210
Activity: 97
This project is really wonderful. This will be successful because the team is hardworking and innovtive.I encaurage all to put in their best as well.
Activity: 223
Merit: 4
I think Poseidon Quark has a good future and will quickly become a popular coin. Good Luck Dev!
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish successes at the conference. You are the best!
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
It's an awesome project. Good luck for the ICO.
Activity: 126
poseidon Quark 60 seconds block time is nice also i liked the concept of POS and Masternodes and i just want that can it be a privacy coin with dark send. just my opionion. all the best for the project 
Activity: 157

Good conditions for participation. With great pleasure I will take part.
Pages:
Jump to: