Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][POST-IEO] ⭐️VOLUME NETWORK - THE NEW DECENTRALIZED TRON FOR EVERYONE⭐️🔥 - page 5. (Read 1627 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
The IEO has been running since 20 May whether VOL will hold a bounty campaign for hunters too?
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
So you're going to copy the consensus algorithm from Burst Coin.. www.burst-coin.org

If anyone wants to learn about the coin that actually pioneered this consensus algo, go here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annburstpoc-burstcoin-hard-fork-coming-approximately-june-20th-1541310

Also, I never look forward to pre-mined, ICO or IECO projects...always just a money grab.

Lol. Money grab for a 30k USD worth IEO, that is currently valued by the community at 3.9m ~
copper member
Since you are not doing public sale, can you disclose your block explorer?
Also, is the 3% premine all sold during your IEO?

Are you going to list this coin other than BISS? This is the first time I encountered this exchange.

1. The native block explorer isn't ready yet. At the moment the 3% mined was issued as ERC20 tokens. We aim to release our testnet at the end of Q2 2019.

2. Yes the entire three 3% was sold during IEO at 0.0001USD per VOL.

3. Yes, we already in talks with several exchanges and we hope to have goodnews on listing soon.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
sounds great Grin

BURST, the first PoC Coin has tragically become a dead horse for some reason and will never rise again, so i was desperately hoping for another energy efficient HDD mineable coin.

Until VOL has started, I will keep mining Bitcoin HD (BHD) with my BURST plotfiles Wink
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Since you are not doing public sale, can you disclose your block explorer?
Also, is the 3% premine all sold during your IEO?

Are you going to list this coin other than BISS? This is the first time I encountered this exchange.
Activity: 5
So you're going to copy the consensus algorithm from Burst Coin.. www.burst-coin.org

If anyone wants to learn about the coin that actually pioneered this consensus algo, go here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annburstpoc-burstcoin-hard-fork-coming-approximately-june-20th-1541310

Also, I never look forward to pre-mined, ICO or IECO projects...always just a money grab.
copper member

Introducing Volume Network (VOL) to the Crypto community!

Volume Network is a project developed by the former Co-Founder and CTO of TRON.network and the Lambda core team. The vision of Volume Network is to build a large-scale cryptocurrency similar to bitcoin, which can be used for large scale commercial transactions globally at a very fast and cheap transactional cost.

Our $30,000 hardcap IEO sale has completed, and we will not hold any other public sale. VOL is now tradeable on BISS Exchange since 21st May 2019.

STICKER/GIFs BOUNTY CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED!!!

Dear VOL supporters,

We've launched our sticker/GIFs Bounty campaign, and it's expected to last for three weeks.
There will be 10 winners who will earn VOLs in the following order:
1st Position – 5,000VOL
2nd Position – 3,000VOL
3rd Position – 2,000VOL
4th – 10th Position – 500VOL each.

For more details on how to participate, please join our Telegram Group

Pages:
Jump to: