Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]|PostCoin|[POST] | Pure POS | Integration to the Future! |New team| - page 13. (Read 22398 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
I have joined the forum post coins , but had trouble when I wanted to pull my reward to the exchanger , I'm so lazy to rejoin  Grin
In vain! Soon coin nothing can keep during the flight to the moon!
I bought a coin because I believe in the prospect of a new team!
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I have joined the forum post coins , but had trouble when I wanted to pull my reward to the exchanger , I'm so lazy to rejoin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
Gutembergin
We support PostCoin for 5 months. Was recently settled differences with the old dev.
He sold his coins to the community through the exchange Yobit.

Our  plans posted in the first post.

I'm sorry I still don't get it. Tell me more about the swap and where all the other coins are.

OK. Chronology swap events:

1. |July 11, 2016| Old Dev announced a swap exchange for PostCoin\XAB
2. 90% of the holders PostCoin said: NO! (For the entire period of the swap exchange 740к PostCoin (instead of 15 million)
3. |August 08, 2016|   Dev sold all his coins to the community. The deal was open and transparent.

4.  |August 24, 2016| DEV  sell PostCoin (which were received in a swap exchange):

The result: All coins received by the community PostCoin (the old DEV left about 100k coins)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I can do the Greek translation if you can provide the same bounty dev. I can start on sunday.

OK, we will pay for the Greek translation

i will do HINDI (INDIAN) translation

Accepted Wink

i will message you once its complete Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Gutembergin
We support PostCoin for 5 months. Was recently settled differences with the old dev.

Our  plans posted in the first post.

I'm sorry I still don't get it. Tell me more about the swap and where all the other coins are.
legendary
I can do the Greek translation if you can provide the same bounty dev. I can start on sunday.

OK, we will pay for the Greek translation

Accepted Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Well i pass out this one, but best of lucks to holders, hope you can recover your investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
yeah i know this Postcoin is old coin in cryptocurrency...but Integration in the Future! im pretty interested Wink
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
very interesting, I think will take part in the freeroll.
I love poker)))
legendary
Gutembergin

Our  plans posted in the first post.

A large part of the community PostCoin refused to support the swap\HAB.  It was exchanged only 740к of 15 million.
New team supports PostCoin.

We are against the swap exchange. 
Admin XAB already sold PostCoin that are received after a swap.

Well this cant end well. What is your plan now
?
legendary
Activity: 1421

A large part of the community PostCoin refused to support the swap\HAB.  It was exchanged only 740к of 15 million.
PostCoin supported a new team.

Ok thanks
legendary

A large part of the community PostCoin refused to support the swap\HAB.  It was exchanged only 740к of 15 million.
New team supports PostCoin.

We are against the swap exchange. 
Admin XAB already sold PostCoin that are received after a swap.

Is this another swap scam?
legendary
Activity: 1421
legendary
AleScamHole

The old dev sold all his coins to the community on the stock exchange. It was announced publicly. All the information is in the old topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1402308.860    874 post
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
revivals are just bagholder dumps ;/

do you even have an explorer/richlist for this coin?

why would you create hype again, when the old anon dev is prob sitting on HUGE amounts of coins, WAITING for some idiots to revive the price for them to dump?

revivials are just asking for trouble.   you got screwed, its your fault, dont try revive this coin to dump your bags on us, theres no honor in that
Pages:
Jump to: