Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 90. (Read 102093 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Hi all.

when will be Exchanges ?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Joined airdrop - good luck!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Joined your airdrop. Thanks and good luck
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Joined airdrop!

TX8ToZKy7JydXuvBdL4sWGbAHHc3mrG8XP

Thansk Dev!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Got coins. Staking for a bit!. Don't know if its gonna be worth anything with 800Mil supply.

Every Wallet is reported false positive by Anti-virs. Even Qtum Wallet. I don't see my PC acting up or anything.
Activity: 364
People is ready to install dubios wallet of more dubious project, that does not show any information and even specifications of token, with pretty strange name. Why tokyo? what does it mean? Ready to instal soft with trojan just hoping to get some extra money. WTF? Dont be so greedy, guys, it is not safe. This situation with this free airdrops is becoming more and more ridiculous.

That's why all my wallets are in a VM
Activity: 364
Joined your airdrop. Thanks and good luck
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
joined airdrop, good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
People is ready to install dubios wallet of more dubious project, that does not show any information and even specifications of token, with pretty strange name. Why tokyo? what does it mean? Ready to instal soft with trojan just hoping to get some extra money. WTF? Dont be so greedy, guys, it is not safe. This situation with this free airdrops is becoming more and more ridiculous.

Activity: 490
Merit: 105
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Take a pass Folks. Moderator being reported about this shit. Cheap hacking attempt
Activity: 176
done submit,  Grin
Activity: 25
Joined airdrop - good luck!
Activity: 28
Applied the airdrop. I am glad its a POS. Kiss
Activity: 420
HOW to mine? Poll?
Activity: 700
I check 10 wallet other coin Ikarus antivirus detect Trojan.Win32.IRCBot. I think this antivir detect all qt wallet - Trojan.Win32.IRCBot.
Stop panic.
Activity: 3
I download the wallet and waiting for the airdrop. Let them stake ,)

Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
Joined airdrop, wish u success with project Dev. Looks interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Don't touch it.
Activity: 392
No Github?
Exe FIle in Filehoster only?

VIRUS TOTAL
DONT DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT IT WILL STEAL YOUR COINS

Open Eyes and Stay safe everybody

Cheers

If you take a look, most that join this are foolish newbies.
Pages:
Jump to: