Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available] - page 7. (Read 348259 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
is it certain that the developer will not return and continue or even make this project back to normal. I remember that PostToken had a good price on the market.

project cannot go back to normal because dev stole from us.

If I am not mistaken I think during the last bull movement the price went above $1.5

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
is it certain that the developer will not return and continue or even make this project back to normal. I remember that PostToken had a good price on the market.
BintexFutures
The problem that can be talked about is not the volume of trades or the price today. The problem is whether the developer will complete his project or whether he has forgotten this forever! In case there is a supplement to the project or a new road map there is hope of a rise in price and return of investment

He won't be returning man that's for sure. coz if he returns he will have to pay back the entire lending platform tokens that he stole from us.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
The problem that can be talked about is not the volume of trades or the price today. The problem is whether the developer will complete his project or whether he has forgotten this forever! In case there is a supplement to the project or a new road map there is hope of a rise in price and return of investment
BintexFutures
I just want to know is why this coin doesn't produce stakes anymore.  I guess ETH staking at this point is not distributing the blockchain, it's just giving out interest for no reason?
good question, because I'm here too confused because coin doesn't produce stakes anymore ,, maybe someone can help answer? and explain detail

What would you guys do with the stakes? The price already went to shit and the developer have completely abandoned the project.

It could be worth something in the future when BTC hits 100,000 USD Cheesy Hitting the Mint Button is almost free at this time due to low USD value of ETH. If you have some coinage stake it. 

If bitcoin hits 100K USD then definitely the value of POS token will fall below 2 sats don't you agree?
strongly agree, because the POS Token is no longer valuable now, you can see the price is only 0.006130 USD, and the volume is 0 $, this is terrible, Coinexchange can't push PosToken up again, it looks like POS will be delisted

Volume has been consistently low for a while now and they never delisted it so I doubt that CoinExchange will delist it this time.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I just want to know is why this coin doesn't produce stakes anymore.  I guess ETH staking at this point is not distributing the blockchain, it's just giving out interest for no reason?
good question, because I'm here too confused because coin doesn't produce stakes anymore ,, maybe someone can help answer? and explain detail

That's really weird. POS should be produced automatically by a contract, how could it have been disabled? Is there anyone able to check that contract?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

What would you guys do with the stakes? The price already went to shit and the developer have completely abandoned the project.

It could be worth something in the future when BTC hits 100,000 USD Cheesy Hitting the Mint Button is almost free at this time due to low USD value of ETH. If you have some coinage stake it. 

If bitcoin hits 100K USD then definitely the value of POS token will fall below 2 sats don't you agree?
strongly agree, because the POS Token is no longer valuable now, you can see the price is only 0.006130 USD, and the volume is 0 $, this is terrible, Coinexchange can't push PosToken up again, it looks like POS will be delisted
It's sad enough to hear the news like you said that the possibility of POS will be deleted but even so we also don't know exactly what happens later so keep monitoring the developments
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork

BintexFutures

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

In such a market, refers to everything with eronie, it is very important. I think, by the time when such a price is at the BTC, then the PoS will no longer be on any of the exchanges.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

BintexFutures

Activity: 518
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
BintexFutures
I still have 89 POSTOKEN and i cant even sell it at this time, When this hit $1 on the next bull run i will dump everything so i can completely ignore this project  Grin
It is obvious that everyone who is in this thread is waiting to do it. But I'm not sure that the price will change significantly with the passage of the bulls, but perhaps this is the last hope in order to leave it. And nothing else here.

The question is not who would sell POStoken at the next bull run - basically everyone - but who would buy it. And why.

Apart from some P&D groups, I don't think anyone else will be stupid enough to buy a token that's been dead for months.

I guess we should start to speak about Zombi Coin Lovers Cheesy At the time of the bull run there have in fact been some dead coins being pumped -ZOMBICOINS to the moon!

Haha hopefully there's a bull run soon so that I can clear out of my unwanted tokens from my wallet. ZOMBICOINS to the moon! lol
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I still have 89 POSTOKEN and i cant even sell it at this time, When this hit $1 on the next bull run i will dump everything so i can completely ignore this project  Grin
It is obvious that everyone who is in this thread is waiting to do it. But I'm not sure that the price will change significantly with the passage of the bulls, but perhaps this is the last hope in order to leave it. And nothing else here.

The question is not who would sell POStoken at the next bull run - basically everyone - but who would buy it. And why.

Apart from some P&D groups, I don't think anyone else will be stupid enough to buy a token that's been dead for months.

I guess we should start to speak about Zombi Coin Lovers Cheesy At the time of the bull run there have in fact been some dead coins being pumped -ZOMBICOINS to the moon!

And I'm talking about it. I think that there will be no dev or news about the development of the project. And the upcoming bulls are the only opportunity. Let's just wait.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104

Activity: 630
I waited a lot to hear good news from the developer but nothing happened which made me sell what I had but so far I did not lose hope of his return and then I will decide again Will I invest or accept the losses suffered Embarrassed
I think it's better that you stay patient first should be to hear good news from the developer but after all it all depends on your personal decision to wait for good news and most importantly we keep an eye on the news
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
I waited a lot to hear good news from the developer but nothing happened which made me sell what I had but so far I did not lose hope of his return and then I will decide again Will I invest or accept the losses suffered Embarrassed
BintexFutures

Pages:
Jump to: