Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] Ethereum Social : Community Enterprised blockchain platform - page 3. (Read 23675 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
Hmmm, your project is good but looks like scam, where i can see your team?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
why use the Social name I think it's very funny, if this project does not move to social territory, if it's the purpose in the social sphere, I really appreciate this project to speed ahead
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
is the social media platform launched yet?
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
A good project, and a good support team. I do not think this is a scam
egretia
Activity: 10
Airdrop Announcement: Ethereum Social 1:1 airdrop to all Ethereum Classic holders on block 5810000

Summary
After Ethereum Social develop team announces the launch of a new blockchain called Ethereum Social (ETSC), at the specific period, all accounts that had ETC on their balance at the time of block 5810000 will receive an equivalent amount of ETSC in the ratio of 1:1. We will make a snapshot of ETC blockchain at 5810000 block and input all the account balances to the Ethereum Social Blockchain. It is possible to use the same addresses and accounts on ETC and ETSC networks.

User education and frequently asked questions

How do I receive my ETSC if I own ETC?
It is strongly recommended to read this Guarda article for better understanding.Like CLO did their successful mainnet launch with ETC snapshot, ETSC will use the same method and all ETC users will be able to use their ETSC balance as a same way.As it was said earlier you can use your ETC account on ETSC network. Every ETC account address that has ETC on balance will receive the equivalent amount of ETSC automatically. You will just unlock your wallet and see your ETSC are already here.For ETSC users & developers & wallets & mining pools:There is nothing to do with ETSCFor ETC users & developers:All exchanges / wallets are recommended to support withdraw of ETSC to ETC holders on block 5810000.Following wallet supports ETC/ETSC withdraw without any modification

MyEtherWallet

ClassicEtherWallet

MyCrypto

ClassicMask

Emerald Wallet

Classic-Geth

Before the initial release of ETSC airdrop for ETC, our develop team will contract every exchanges & wallets for the support. And it will likely be updated recently.Read this for better understanding of Ethereum Classic accounts: user education article.

What if I store my ETC on MyEtherWallet/ClassicEtherWallet/JAXX/Mist/Emerald Wallet?
You do not store your ETC in a wallet. None of the wallets can store ETC because ETCs are stored in Ethereum Classic blockchain. Each wallet is just an interface that allows you to interact with Ethereum Classic blockchain to execute your operations. Wallet is just a beautiful picture.Everything that happens under the hood is exactly the same as if you execute your operations from ETC command line client because everything that is going on with ETC accounts is only related to ETC blockhcain. If you have an account at one of the wallets then you can export your account and use it with any of the another wallets. They must be compatible, because they do exactly the same things: they interact with the ETC blockchain, and there is no way to do this differently because the ETC blockchain is the same for everyone.

What if I have my ETC on exchange balance?
Each exchange has an account (or multiple accounts) where it stores its ETC. Technically this account will receive ETSC at the time of airdrop in the same way as any other account. It depends on the exchange, whether it decides to give you ETSC or dispose of them in a different way. We will contact the exchanges and publish a list of exchanges that will decide to distribute the ETSC to their users here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16tCm8tcImvSoTDQIHly72rCUqzHVrRuJtjSTKUpxJdA/edit#gid=0I can recommend asking the technical support of the exchange about the support of ETSC airdrop, if the trader on which you store the ETC does not appear on the list, which I will publish as soon as I receive replies from the main exchanges.

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
The stockexchange volume is very low
there will be more exchanges
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
ETSC is currently listed on only one exchange so I would not count towards the idea that other exchanges will make any Airdrop to ETC hodlers.

And with only 101 million etc and 2.5 billion etcs it's completely meaningless to claim the airdropped coins anyway.

Everyone should be careful with their private keys.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
ETSC is currently listed on only one exchange so I would not count towards the idea that other exchanges will make any Airdrop to ETC hodlers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Activity: 71
news on the way!
when I mine, I use reversegainz pool:
http://etsc.reversegainz.info
Activity: 17
I believe that is exactly what is planned which helps my perception of the premine as well, sounds like a good chunk will get eaten up with the airdrop
Activity: 37
This is an interesting project.  There is apparently a plan to use premine as part of a plan to engage ETH holders. That is a good use of premine, if it brings in a huge potential user base.  They were quick to get listed on Stocks.exchange, and hopefully we will see more listings soon.  They already have Ledger and Trezor support.  I see some future, so I hope this project keeps growing...

Wow talk about instant publicity

I wish I knew/understood the plan better, but the way I understand it is that there will be a fork of ETSC that will integrate all of the ETH chain (or addresses) and give all ETH holders 1:1 ETSC for ETH that they hold AND that all of that "gift" will come from the (admittedly large) pre-mine that the dev has.  And yes, that's instant publicity and all ETH holders will then have a reason to use/trade/hold or even sell their ETSC. But that means volume and users.  And then people will see the features that devs want to integrate that make ETSC better than ETH.

*** Disclaimer ***   This is MY interpretation of what's been presented on Discord, and I'm far from being a crypto expert.
Good buy support and volume for just listing Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
This is an interesting project.  There is apparently a plan to use premine as part of a plan to engage ETH holders. That is a good use of premine, if it brings in a huge potential user base.  They were quick to get listed on Stocks.exchange, and hopefully we will see more listings soon.  They already have Ledger and Trezor support.  I see some future, so I hope this project keeps growing...

Wow talk about instant publicity
Activity: 37
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
my coins are visible on the website explorer.ethereumsocial.kr, but in their wallet it isn't visible how it can be corrected?
Pages:
Jump to: