Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] HYPRA - The Decentralized Proof-of-Work EVM Blockchain [EthashB3][GPU][DeFi WEB3] - page 2. (Read 1790 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hypra is now listed on NonKYC with USDT and ETH pairs.

You can trade Hypra here
NonKYC HYP/ETH - https://nonkyc.io/market/HYP_ETH
NonKYC HYP/USDT - https://nonkyc.io/market/HYP_USDT
Happy new year to everyone from the Hypra Team in London!
With the Gaspar fork success we have now applied for Hypra listing on CoinGecko
Request ID: CL3012230089
The Gaspar fork was a huge success, This is a massive achievement!

Hypra is officially the first and only Proof-of-Work Ethereum fork to have enabled Shanghai outside of Ethereum Beacon Proof-of-Stake.

This means we can now concentrate on building the Hypra ecosystem and smaller updates / less forks.

The Shanghai upgrade introduces new opcodes that allow for more efficient and secure smart contract development. These new opcodes enable features such as PUSH0.

In comparison to other Ethereum forks, such as ETHPow or ETHFair, Hypra stands out with its implementation of Proof-of-Work and now with the Gaspar upgrade bringing Shanghai features onto their network. This puts them in a unique position within the ecosystem as they are currently the only decentralized EVM network offering these solutions. With this accomplishment, Hypra solidifies itself as a competitor in providing fast and efficient transactions while remaining true to decentralization principles.

Overall, the upgrade brings significant improvements to the Hypra Network, making it a more attractive platform for developers and users alike. By implementing this upgrade, Hypra is further solidifying its position as a leading Proof-of-Work Ethereum chain and paving the way for future advancements and developments in the network.
Introducing HYPRA: The decentralized and secure Ethereum network

Hypra is a new blockchain project that aims to revive the original vision of Ethereum as a global, decentralized platform for money and new kinds of applications.
 Hypra is based on a modified version of the Ethereum Go client, which is a fork of the official 1.11.6 release. This was the final release to support Proof-of-Work.
 Development has continued to enable features from post-Merge on ethereum to enable them in a PoW network.

EthashB3: Is a new Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm that replaces the hash functions and DAG generation of ETHash with Blake3.

HYP: The native currency, HYP, which is used to pay for transactions and smart contracts on the network.
 HYP has a fixed supply schedule that starts with 4 HYP per block and gradually decreases to 1 HYP per block after 9 years.
 The total supply up to 9 years will be 124,438,360 HYP, plus block fees and uncle rewards.

Compatibility: Hypra is fully compatible with the Ethereum protocol and EVM, which means that it can run any Ethereum smart contract or decentralized application (dapp) without any modification.
 Hypras goal is the maintain compatability with new Ethereum and Web3 features.
 Recently we have made strides to enable EVM upgrades from Ethereum Shanghai upgrade.

Links

hi. where can I see a graph of the decrease in reward per block, how does this happen? Will the coin halving or will the reward decrease every block?
hi. where can I see a graph of the decrease in reward per block, how does this happen? Will the coin halving or will the reward decrease every block?

Exchanges

The block reward decreased every 3 years.
Untill year 9 when we will transition to 2% inflation block rewards.
copper member
Activity: 337
Merit: 5

Hypra is a new blockchain project that aims to revive the original vision of Ethereum as a global, decentralized platform for money and new kinds of applications.
 Hypra is based on a modified version of the Ethereum Go client, which is a fork of the official 1.11.6 release. This was the final release to support Proof-of-Work.
 Development has continued to enable features from post-Merge on ethereum to enable them in a PoW network.

EthashB3: Is a new Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm that replaces the hash functions and DAG generation of ETHash with Blake3.

HYP: The native currency, HYP, which is used to pay for transactions and smart contracts on the network.
 HYP has a fixed supply schedule that starts with 4 HYP per block and gradually decreases to 1 HYP per block after 9 years.
 The total supply up to 9 years will be 124,438,360 HYP, plus block fees and uncle rewards.

Compatibility: Hypra is fully compatible with the Ethereum protocol and EVM, which means that it can run any Ethereum smart contract or decentralized application (dapp) without any modification.
 Recently we have made strides to enable EVM upgrades from Ethereum Shanghai upgrade.

Links

Exchanges
U guys are hypocrites and time travelers. Big lump of lard be the weapon in my hands wherewith I will slap the greasy, non-conformist face of urs just to send u a notification of my presence. I must trigger the alarm bells in ur space for I want everyone be aware that I exist and still kicking. I am still a player in the sandbox, dont write me off as a deprecated element of ur social layer.

Lol What are you saying?

I gotta admit, I giggled at that sentence.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
U guys are hypocrites and time travelers. Big lump of lard be the weapon in my hands wherewith I will slap the greasy, non-conformist face of urs just to send u a notification of my presence. I must trigger the alarm bells in ur space for I want everyone be aware that I exist and still kicking. I am still a player in the sandbox, dont write me off as a deprecated element of ur social layer.
Activity: 161
Hypra is a sleeping giant. Good time to stack at this level.
Merry christmas bitcoin talk from Hypra!
Activity: 2
HYP is a masterpiece that combines Ethereum pow and blake3.

Ethereum chose POS and became a centralized coin.

It is no longer a decentralized coin.

HYP is the future.

BUY AND HODL!!!!!
Activity: 2
When HYP complete gaspa fork, you couldn't see this price never.
Activity: 4
Bridge incoming,yep hidden gem.
Activity: 76
This project is a gem, check their changelog, they are building a new standard for PoW EVM!
--- Accomplishments ---

29th December 2023
Gaspar fork was successfully activated on the chain at block 1,600,000, this fork enabled Shanghai feature set from Ethereum on our network. Hypra is now the first and only Proof-of-work EVM chain to enable Shanghai!

1st January 2024
Hypra is listed on NonKYC, tradable with ETH and USDT pairs.

NonKYC HYP/ETH - https://nonkyc.io/market/HYP_ETH
NonKYC HYP/USDT - https://nonkyc.io/market/HYP_USDT

3rd January 2024
Listed on Coingecko
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hypra

15th January 2024

Listed on SafeTrade
https://safe.trade/exchange/HYP-USDT

29th Feburary 2024
Listed on bitmart!

https://www.bitmart.com/trade/en-US?symbol=HYP_USDT

Links

Exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: