Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW & POSe X13][MASTERNODE] BitNodes - Secure & Sustainable Decentralized - page 7. (Read 8623 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Official post from the Dev team

We want to express our great gratitude to all those who are interested in BitNodes and continue to invest in it their computing power.

On peaks the hashrate reached almost 3Th/s and we are sure that this is not the limit.
We want to state that there was no 51% attack and we never mined NODE by ourselves.

Currently, our team is working on the improved version of BitNodes - BitNodes Pro (XNODE), which is designed to fix all the shortcomings revealed during the launch of Bitnodes.
In addition, in Bitnodes Pro there will be formed a venture fund in the amount of 1M coins, which will be used to finance interesting projects using Bitnodes and Bitnodes Pro blockchains.
We are ready to consider your business projects now. It can be projects of marketplaces, bridges with other crypto-currencies, offline terminals, vending machines, etc.
Funds from the fund will be allocated to the most interesting projects, supported by financial calculations.

We plan to launch BitNodes Pro as early as January 2018 and bring this coin to the largest crypto-exchanges within 1-2 months.

As for Bitnodes, this currency will be intended for calculations inside the Bitnodes ecosystem and its access to the exchanges is not yet planned.
This does not mean that its value will be zero. Within the Bitnodes ecosystem, a marketplace will be created for the exchange of NODE / XNODE.

Follow our updates and Happy New Year!

Hi Dev,

I see this in your FAQ...

When you plan to add BitNodes to exchanges?
Within 2 months we will deduce a coin for at least 3 popular exchanges. Currently, the cost of the coin is not defined, but we are confident that it will compete with Dash and other coins.

Why do you now come and say that its access to the exchanges is not yet planned.

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Sell 1000NODE, PM me BTC
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
How can I buy a masternode for this coin? any exchange listed for this coin? Any discord channel?
Activity: 13

We want to express our great gratitude to all those who are interested in BitNodes and continue to invest in it their computing power.

On peaks the hashrate reached almost 3Th/s and we are sure that this is not the limit.
We want to state that there was no 51% attack and we never mined NODE by ourselves.

Currently, our team is working on the improved version of BitNodes - BitNodes Pro (XNODE), which is designed to fix all the shortcomings revealed during the launch of Bitnodes.
In addition, in Bitnodes Pro there will be formed a venture fund in the amount of 1M coins, which will be used to finance interesting projects using Bitnodes and Bitnodes Pro blockchains.
We are ready to consider your business projects now. It can be projects of marketplaces, bridges with other crypto-currencies, offline terminals, vending machines, etc.
Funds from the fund will be allocated to the most interesting projects, supported by financial calculations.

We plan to launch BitNodes Pro as early as January 2018 and bring this coin to the largest crypto-exchanges within 1-2 months.

As for Bitnodes, this currency will be intended for calculations inside the Bitnodes ecosystem and its access to the exchanges is not yet planned.
This does not mean that its value will be zero. Within the Bitnodes ecosystem, a marketplace will be created for the exchange of NODE / XNODE.

masternode installation guide
Activity: 35

Activity: 15
Hmm, hmm, this reminds me on $BCO.
Relatively big nethash from start and first few weeks silent devs with slow flow of information.
Than after first or second reward halving things starts to develop.
Lot's of things are still missing but we'll see how this one will develop.
 Cool

Would agree. Feels like devs want to get it started, let the block halving occur, then will bring the coin to life. Coin and masternodes running very smooth. Let’s see what happens.

I hope to have a WIN node tutorial
Activity: 160
Relatively big nethash from start and first few weeks silent devs with slow flow of information.
 Cool

Would agree. Feels like devs want to get it started, let the block halving occur, then will bring the coin to life. Coin and masternodes running very smooth. Let’s see what happens.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
 Cool
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Blocks are moving...ain't broken.
Just checked the explorer
Activity: 11
Now what happens?  I don't understand.  Is this dead?
Activity: 18
51% attack

too much miners on the same pool

block chain is broken
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How are so many orphans fast
It's hard to dig, when to go to the exchange
Activity: 163

Is there any plan for the exchange, dev?
Activity: 197
I propose to make a fork and publish it on the exchange Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Amount 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0........
block chain dead..
Activity: 160
New BitNodes pool (x13)
https://lpool.name/pool/NODE

-o stratum+tcp://x13.lpool.name:11949 -u -p c=NODE

Bounty/Donate: CPsVmsx6Yb1WGfx495hG9mDQNynDQ8guYF (NODE)

Node list: https://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1949
Explorer: https://lpool.name/explorer/NODE

Been mining 5 hours. no blocks.. But blocks get created on the blockchain.
No x13 pools working anymore.
Probably a SCAM coin too. Only mined by Dev and his friends..

Usually scams involve getting listed an exchange and dumping the coins. As far as I can tell it is not listed anywhere. Would be nice to have the dev rejoin the conversation.
I can confirm it works. Have both mined on miningpool.shop and can confirm the masternode functionality works as I have received payments.
Activity: 358
How long, exchange plans for money?
Activity: 13
WTB 500 Bitnodes ~ 0.005btc. Pm me
Pages:
Jump to: