Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] RETHEREUM - The Ethereum Proof-of-Work restart project. [EthashB3] [GPU] [WEB3] - page 2. (Read 2454 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 2
Eth+Zil Pool: https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb075 !
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Decentralized exchanges are being built on Rethereum.

Keep an eye out for rSwap and RetherSwap

👀
Veldin fork has successfully gone live on the rethereum network.

Block miners can now earn extra rewards for including uncles with their blocks.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
Eth+Zil Pool: https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb075 !
please best reth mining software rigel or
Rethereum Geth 1.12 has been released.

This update includes various fixes and a network fork.
You can view the full change log on our release page

https://github.com/Rethereum-blockchain/go-rethereum/releases

Good luck with the first fork, chain grow big very fast!

Yup only 25k blocks to go. Will be monitoring the chain for any sort of issue which needs quick resolve.
After the fork, blockminers will be rewarded an extra 0.1 RTH for the inclusion of uncles
Rethereum Geth 1.12 has been released.

This update includes various fixes and a network fork.
You can view the full change log on our release page

https://github.com/Rethereum-blockchain/go-rethereum/releases
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Ethash-B3 has been added to the Team Black Miner. Go get those coins...

Activity: 4
Are you sure this is an ASIC-resistant coin?

Yes. RTH its ETHash-B3 , ASIC resistant now.
Activity: 259
Merit: 13

It's not, blake3 has asics since long time ago.
Activity: 1
Already exists ETC... Ethereum Classic can be in my opinion a re-ethereum pow based. (And only if the price goes up)

Even if there is ETC, there is room for new tokens with new possibilities and distribution schedule. ETC hasn't done a lot of things since the breakup, just ASICs miners loading massive amount of tokens.

If there is significant innovation, then it will be even better.
Activity: 3
Already exists ETC... Ethereum Classic can be in my opinion a re-ethereum pow based. (And only if the price goes up)

ETC has asics.

We have a brand new algorithm that is asic resistant.
Activity: 12
We have released a roadmap of our current short term goals

Addressing Uncle Maker Issue Patch: The previously identified Uncle Maker issue has been
resolved and is scheduled for incorporation within the 1.12 release. This update holds
significance as it contributes to the heightened security of our network.

Release 1.12: Version 1.12 of our release is poised to encompass the necessary Uncle Maker
patch, alongside an array of bug fixes and general improvements. Notably, this release will also
introduce the light sync capability, which makes great strides towards improving user
experience.

Website Enhancements: Our official website is poised for a comprehensive overhaul that
greatly improves user experience and introduces enriched web3 features. This transformative
upgrade will empower users to seamlessly interface with our network through acclaimed wallets
like Metamask, engage in RTH token swaps, and harness the potential of decentralized
applications housed within our ecosystem.

Discord Bot Overhaul: The Discord bot has rapidly undergone revisions this past month to
improve user experience. It is a core part of our interactive framework that provides helpful
blockchain information and enhances social interaction within the community. Users can
anticipate feature updates, which include account balance and transactional query features. In
addition, we will implement interaction with smart contracts, allowing us to foster an environment
of heightened engagement and accessibility for our community.

Introduction of Caldera Tipping Feature: The Caldera team has implemented a Discord
Tipping Feature that allows users to socially exchange RTH tokens within the community. We
hope to cultivate a constructive feedback loop and foster a culture of active user participation
and contribution.

Enhanced Network Resilience: Our commitment to network reliability will be underscored by
establishing a backup RPC server. Concurrently, we seek to promote decentralization by
encouraging community members to initiate and manage their public RPC nodes, thereby
enhancing the network's overall resilience and autonomy.

Cross-Chain Bridge Development: We are establishing a cross-chain bridge catering to
various EVM-compatible chains. We are prioritizing a bridge to Polygon, which will facilitate
cross-chain transfers of RTH and MATIC tokens. The bridge will enable interoperability with a
spectrum of decentralized applications flourishing within the Polygon ecosystem, while
broadening the scope of possibilities for our users
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
If it is the same team, as I guessed, the team itself is doing it. As I said, the network is working fine, but because there is no fair launch, someone is hitting rock bottom
Activity: 8
Who is dumping those coins in exchanges?

Price drops extremely  Cry Huh
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Do you have a connection with the etherone team it was not a fair launch and earn a lot or the project itself sells and releases the project

the network is actually running fast if you're going to precut, shame on you

Don't be a coward, just focus on your work.
brand new
Activity: 35
A guide on how to make make wallet and mine it with srbminner

https://youtu.be/ncKA6Ww8Wws
Activity: 16
I am mining this coin, work all good. I will keep it.
Pages:
Jump to: