Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 115. (Read 87241 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
BIG NEWS! We just got listed on https://crex24.com/ . You can now trade your Stellite to a variety of other coins!

Trade: https://crex24.com/exchange/STL-BTC

Let's go to the moon STL!
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
I mined 2000 coins a day on my 6 gtx 1080 card rig not bad at all.
what is your hashrate? 2000 coins/per is very bad, i think at least must be over 50k per day.
Your a liar
guy, please use your brain more frequent than your hand, i'm here help you find out the solution.
If you assume you mined 2000 coins per day you'll lost your electricity bill. So you can buy some STL on discord instead lost your money meanlessly.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Still easy to mine...difficulty very low and it's raining coins right now
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
This coin was super easy to mine about 4 or 5 days ago. I had mined it on my 3 AMD GPU Rigs for about a week straight - low difficulty, and the rigs didn't even break a sweat. Whoever it was that said it was more profitable to mine ETH, you clearly don't understand the concept of mining a new coin like this when the difficulty is low. I've mined millions of coins in the past that turned into hot garbage - but a few others didn't. Smiley So, while I love ETH, I'd rather have millions of a potential coin than .4 ETH for the same time period.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
What kind of pc hardware will get one up to one KH/s

I a getting 0.3KH/s just on CPU (Intel i7-4670) usng 7 threads

GPU is now busy elsewhere Cheesy
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
https://communitypool.stellite.cash

mine for 30min with 1kh/s. zero coins. i am using xmr-stak. Currency: monero.

something wrong?

pool showing correct calculation too

just now, it updated, 500STL. not bad  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
25516.77 STL/day

depending on what pool you try the calculator on Cheesy
What kind of pc hardware will get one up to one KH/s
https://communitypool.stellite.cash

mine for 30min with 1kh/s. zero coins. i am using xmr-stak. Currency: monero.

something wrong?

pool showing correct calculation too
25516.77 STL/day

depending on what pool you try the calculator on Cheesy
how many in 24/h can you mine with 1kh/s?
About 23000 STL daily or so the calculator claims
how many in 24/h can you mine with 1kh/s?
This thread is filling with lies and FUD

Stellite is easy to mine, difficulty is not high, and payouts are good even on 1 x CPU Smiley
I'm not having any complaints with STL other than one pool going offline. My crappy CPU is actually mining something decent for once!
This thread is filling with lies and FUD

Stellite is easy to mine, difficulty is not high, and payouts are good even on 1 x CPU Smiley
Activity: 234
what is your hashrate? 2000 coins/per is very bad, i think at least must be over 50k per day.
Your a liar
guy, please use your brain more frequent than your hand, i'm here help you find out the solution.
If you assume you mined 2000 coins per day you'll lost your electricity bill. So you can buy some STL on discord instead lost your money meanlessly.
Maybe it was because of the diff so less and fewer rewards per day? Or he wasn't mod his rig so hashrate low?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy
Hi,

Any plans for listing Stellite on another exchange?
I can suggest stocks.exchgange - good for new coins

Good luck!

Lots of plans! Already applied to stocks.exchange but an exciting announcement is coming up, so stay tuned!
Activity: 3
Trying to find the first block(s) @ http://www.communitypool.net , newly launched currently only Stellite community mining pool. 0,00% fee, perhaps with a tiny fee in the future to drop coins to the community. After first block(s) are found setup will get moved to a full-on dedicated environment.
Activity: 210
When all other crypto is down...it's nice to come to a coin like this.

It's like playing 'god-mode' in a game, I just hope the company takes off!
Your a liar
Activity: 189
Your a liar
Jump to: