Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 131. (Read 87241 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
Turkish translations reserved  Smiley
çevittiriver gardaş ekmek var burda Grin
Activity: 72
Thank you for zero fee pool! Switched.
Activity: 42
Turkish translations reserved  Smiley
Activity: 137
Activity: 72
Thanks for the pool. Works good.
upd. but I don't see my pending balance in dashboard.
Activity: 39
http://stl.hpool.net/

stratum+tcp://stl.hpool.net:19853   cpu
stratum+tcp://stl.hpool.net:19854   gpu  x1
stratum+tcp://stl.hpool.net:19855   gpu  x6
stratum+tcp://stl.hpool.net:19856   gpu >6
stratum+tcp://stl.hpool.net:19857   nicehash
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The idea looks good! Can't wait to read your white paper and detailed descriptions about the project!

projects that have great potential, hopefully not disappointing after the whitepaper exists.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The idea looks good! Can't wait to read your white paper and detailed descriptions about the project!
Activity: 79
good job devs . what miner you guys currently using to mine on the pool ?

I'm using XMR-stak for my AMDs.

how are you connecting to the pool? I'm getting an error pointing to my wallet address
i just got lucky tbh i had to download i fiew miner versions to get it working  . maybe start by trying one of the three miners suggested to be working with the pool in the posts above.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105

how are you connecting to the pool? I'm getting an error pointing to my wallet address

This is the pool with the most hash power: http://89.221.212.71

You need to pick a port number that meets your type of hash rate. Your wallet address should be the one you created in the wallet generator or the wallet you compiled from source. Put these things in your config and your set. You can also find the correct command string from the Getting Started tab on the pool's website.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 3

i,m using claymore 10.3 beta different miners are able to connect to the pool very good .
Activity: 171
Merit: 105

Activity: 69
Merit: 2
I'm using ccminer-cryponight-206-x64-cuda9
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy
How will this redistribution of wealth take place? How will the platform handle and deliver this distribution?

We're working on miners that hash from a multitude of devices, which can help users not just secure the network but also make a decent amount in revenue. All about this will be mentioned in the whitepaper so stay tuned for that Cheesy
Activity: 62
this project is very unique and very good, I love this project, and I like the theme of this project especially the concept in this project, I am waiting for the success of this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How will this redistribution of wealth take place? How will the platform handle and deliver this distribution?
Jump to: