Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 26. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If you guys have not joined the Stellite discord, I recommend you do. Some very nice news there Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 28
Hi guys!

We have just added support for Stellite to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Dev having problem with Gui wallet it say daemon failed to start some sort of log error and it says (Please check your wallet and daemon log for errors. You can also try to start stellited.exe manually.)  Having trouble trying to figure out?

Ok so i download new wallet wiped it i dont get the error message but now wallet wont sync says its disconnect?

check if you can run stellited.exe if not or its not there exclude folder from antivirus redownload wallet and extract in same directory.
then try again.
Activity: 168
Been following this project from day one, I can definitely say that there is a solid team behind Stellite; hope to see it in the top 200 until the end of the year.
Activity: 307
Merit: 0
Dev having problem with Gui wallet it say daemon failed to start some sort of log error and it says (Please check your wallet and daemon log for errors. You can also try to start stellited.exe manually.)  Having trouble trying to figure out?

Ok so i download new wallet wiped it i dont get the error message but now wallet wont sync says its disconnect?
Activity: 56
I`m seening the growth of this project since it started. Before there were few fupporters and investors on the platform. But now, they`re starting to grow eventually i know  they can grow bigger by end of the year.
Activity: 141
XTL Mobile Wallet

https://i.imgur.com/OeQSmb0.png

Donate XTL SEiT4tFVDKT5MMfmhjw7N2cGY3U1HLXtr1WTJrbsf8beCu92KKSsHQ4ZqPPNbwJmqBKTzz6fvNZKfi3 7JNdbbJU3WbGDz87q9R65b7ExWoEZc
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Project is alive and kicking more news will come soon upcoming week(s).

Excellent. Looking forward to it.
solo mining? is there such?

you can use the Wallet to solo mine but network wise wouldnt recommend it.
best is to make own pool and connect to that for solo mining if you have enough hashing power.

More new exchanges, like Stocks. exchange, South.exchange, and Shardax should be taken into consideration in near future plan of Stellite project, dev.

cant say which exchanges are planned as that would been breaking a NDA if that was the case.
Activity: 27
and which exchanges are still planned? Polonex?

you can use the Wallet to solo mine but network wise wouldnt recommend it.
best is to make own pool and connect to that for solo mining if you have enough hashing power.

Activity: 27
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Stellite is another tradeogre GEM. Such a tiny cap for it's plan (and what already delivered also). And those lowsats coins can pump really hard bc people like to buy them
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Looks like the telegram channel has more life these days than here
Activity: 2
I sold some at 16 but unfortunately bought back in at 14....i thought Crypto can shill better haha... should've waited some days
I bought at 1 sold at 20 bought back in at 12 and now holding till christmas
I do mining. But do not sell. XTL will continue to evolve and support this project.
I sold some at 16 but unfortunately bought back in at 14....i thought Crypto can shill better haha... should've waited some days
I bought at 1 sold at 20 bought back in at 12 and now holding till christmas
Activity: 168
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
i still mine this coin.. what for?
What sort of news mate?
Pages:
Jump to: