Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 32. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 1
About the Community Pool ...

I've been mining all day with one of my 13 Card Nvidia 1070 Rig, and i get around 7400 H/S using Simplemining with Xmrig-nvidia ....

But i still can't se any results when typing in my wallet adresse, Se2zF6evd6aS52DoAWoyoDaMX4JF94mFtNrpuRmiXjvoZXCiYSNMp4hXSRnoxXvjtgBRq5CMbK1YJ7P 1Fd8s6yAV1AkuXmoMp at the pool....

Why is that ?

ok, my wallet i still syncing and have a long way still, but i should see some results in the pool when mining for a whole day .. or ?

I don't use the Community pool anymore but it should keep the old data and when I had a look there was nothing showing, so I had a look on the other two pools I've used and the old data was there, but, and here's the fun bit, when I went back to the Community pool my old data showed up.
Have a look again it could have been a delay in updating the results, or double check you are mining to the Community pool.

Mining for 2 Days still nothing showing... and nothing i the block explorer, guess somthing is quite wrong in the blockchain Huh?

you are using the right wallet adress to mine to? please doublecheck.
also in the dashboard of the commpool remove your wallet adres then readd it and press enter.

if that doesnt work join our discord and check with the pool operator mentioned in my last message.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

I've been mining all day with one of my 13 Card Nvidia 1070 Rig, and i get around 7400 H/S using Simplemining with Xmrig-nvidia ....

But i still can't se any results when typing in my wallet adresse, Se2zF6evd6aS52DoAWoyoDaMX4JF94mFtNrpuRmiXjvoZXCiYSNMp4hXSRnoxXvjtgBRq5CMbK1YJ7P 1Fd8s6yAV1AkuXmoMp at the pool....

Why is that ?

ok, my wallet i still syncing and have a long way still, but i should see some results in the pool when mining for a whole day .. or ?

I don't use the Community pool anymore but it should keep the old data and when I had a look there was nothing showing, so I had a look on the other two pools I've used and the old data was there, but, and here's the fun bit, when I went back to the Community pool my old data showed up.
Have a look again it could have been a delay in updating the results, or double check you are mining to the Community pool.

Mining for 2 Days still nothing showing... and nothing i the block explorer, guess somthing is quite wrong in the blockchain Huh?
Any specific ETA on next developmental milestone? Think it's about time XTL keep and maintain its own blog about progress and such. Could help with that if anybody wants

Whitepaper 2.0 , GUI miner have been released.
Stellitepay is in the works and updated website soon.

@stellite_question - what's the story with your community pool not issuing payments? Have not received any payment for coins mined!

Also, why are notifications from mining worker activities coming from [email protected] and not communitypool.stellite.cash email ?

Contacted @stellitecash on Twitter regarding this issue but no response. Have stopped mining XTL, this is theft of property and must be dealt with.

you should join our discord and contact the pool owner SB155 (luckypool.io) about it.
Activity: 22
Any specific ETA on next developmental milestone? Think it's about time XTL keep and maintain its own blog about progress and such. Could help with that if anybody wants

@stellite_question - what's the story with your community pool not issuing payments? Have not received any payment for coins mined!

Also, why are notifications from mining worker activities coming from [email protected] and not communitypool.stellite.cash email ?

Contacted @stellitecash on Twitter regarding this issue but no response. Have stopped mining XTL, this is theft of property and must be dealt with.

Community pool works fine for me.

Are you subscribed to email notifications from your mining pool worker?

If so, which email address is it coming from, [email protected] or otherwise?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Why is that ?

Activity: 136

Community pool works fine for me.
Activity: 136
Do I need to store wallet.dat file or just seed word. Please let me know. I am using KALI if needed, I don't see any wallet.dat file, which do I need to backup.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11

Good news! Glad to see that the team is working and achieving the goals one by one.
Activity: 22

Why is that ?

How do i import the blockchain file from github Huh?

Theres No import in the windows GUI version, so i gusee i have to use the cli version... but i dont know how?

On github, all it says is : To import the file, use the following example command
stellite-blockchain-import --input-file Stellite-Blockchain-Export-Block-109766.raw --verify 0

Yeah right... but where and how... do they asume that we all are expert nerds.... ?

download the cli version for import (it has the blockchain-import file) then after import startup GUI version.

Great! but how ....? in the same folder as the GUI version or?
Sigh!!!  Cant get the CLI version running, something with no deamon running....
Where is the wallet file located in the GUI version...
Why not just put the import function in the GUI version, so stupid fools like me can get it working....

This is for a Windows install (I've done this for Sumokoin so should be same for Stellite, and I've done it to export the Stellite blockchain)

1) Install GUI wallet https://github.com/stellitecoin/StelliteGUI/releases/download/v0.0.8-1/StelliteGUI-win-V0.0.8-1.zip
2) Install CLI wallet to a different folder https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite/releases/download/1.2.3.2/Windows-x64-1.2.3.2.zip
3) Download bootstrap file https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite/releases/download/1.2.3.2/Stellite-Blockchain-Export-Block-109766.raw
4) Run GUI wallet, then exit GUI wallet, this will create any extra files/folders it may need.
5) In folder "C:\ProgramData\stellite" create a subfolder "export" so it should be like this  "C:\ProgramData\stellite\export"
6) Delete (or save elswhere just in case, espacially if wallet is there) everything in "C:\ProgramData\stellite".
7) Copy the bootstrap RAW file to "C:\ProgramData\stellite\export"
Cool In the CLI wallet run file (in a DOS box) "stellite-blockchain-import.exe --verify 0" (don't know if "--verify 0" is needed or not, but worked for Sumokoin).
9) Wait for it to sync, it may look like it stalls but give it time.

Note:
How to do it for Sumokoin https://www.reddit.com/r/sumokoin/comments/8abejo/psa_what_to_do_if_sumowallet_cli_or_gui_stalls/

Thanks for trying, but i just got some new errors in the log file, so i giveup for now, and waiting for the wallet to sync..... Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
How do i import the blockchain file from github ????

Theres No import in the windows GUI version, so i gusee i have to use the cli version... but i dont know how?

On github, all it says is : To import the file, use the following example command
stellite-blockchain-import --input-file Stellite-Blockchain-Export-Block-109766.raw --verify 0

Yeah right... but where and how... do they asume that we all are expert nerds.... ?

download the cli version for import (it has the blockchain-import file) then after import startup GUI version.

Why not just put the import function in the GUI version, so stupid fools like me can get it working....

This is for a Windows install (I've done this for Sumokoin so should be same for Stellite, and I've done it to export the Stellite blockchain)

1) Install GUI wallet https://github.com/stellitecoin/StelliteGUI/releases/download/v0.0.8-1/StelliteGUI-win-V0.0.8-1.zip
2) Install CLI wallet to a different folder https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite/releases/download/1.2.3.2/Windows-x64-1.2.3.2.zip
3) Download bootstrap file https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite/releases/download/1.2.3.2/Stellite-Blockchain-Export-Block-109766.raw
4) Run GUI wallet, then exit GUI wallet, this will create any extra files/folders it may need.
5) In folder "C:\ProgramData\stellite" create a subfolder "export" so it should be like this  "C:\ProgramData\stellite\export"
6) Delete (or save elswhere just in case, espacially if wallet is there) everything in "C:\ProgramData\stellite".
7) Copy the bootstrap RAW file to "C:\ProgramData\stellite\export"
8) In the CLI wallet run file (in a DOS box) "stellite-blockchain-import.exe --verify 0" (don't know if "--verify 0" is needed or not, but worked for Sumokoin).
9) Wait for it to sync, it may look like it stalls but give it time.

Note:
How to do it for Sumokoin https://www.reddit.com/r/sumokoin/comments/8abejo/psa_what_to_do_if_sumowallet_cli_or_gui_stalls/

Can you tell me which exchanges to buy Stellite, please.
More over, I switched my rigs (one of them) to mine Stellite.
The WhitePaper version 2.0 looks good with several adjustments from the first one.

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-XTL
https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/XTL-BTC
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_XTL
https://palitanx.com/exchange/BTC-XTL
Activity: 350
Merit: 13

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to these updates. Can't wait for Stellitepay. Always been a fan of mobile exchange of value. I'm amped for this already!

Activity: 307
This coin is going places great to see
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Pages:
Jump to: