Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 40. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, I am using xmr-stak, I was mining the new Monero on v7 protocol without problems. But when try to mine XTL with the same settings (just changed pool, address and user), I have all shares rejected. Can someone point me right direction, where is the problem?
Thanks a lot...

Did you made change   in pool.txt?  ("currency" : "stellite" )
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hi, I am using xmr-stak, I was mining the new Monero on v7 protocol without problems. But when try to mine XTL with the same settings (just changed pool, address and user), I have all shares rejected. Can someone point me right direction, where is the problem?
Thanks a lot...

There could be something wrong with the pool, I have just tested stellite.ingest.cryptoknight.cc, communitypool.stellite.cash and Pool.XTL.CryptoPool.Space.
I found that stellite.ingest.cryptoknight.cc worked OK where the other two seemed to give a lot of incorrect/rejected shares.
I'm mining with Claymore's Cryptonight v11.3, it's now free to use.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Thanks a lot...
Activity: 78
new wallet (v.008) is shutin' down right after start

this was in stellite-wallet-gui.log:
2018-04-19 05:18:26.577   3884   INFO    logging   contrib/epee/src/mlog.cpp:148   New log categories: *:WARNING,net:FATAL,net.p2p:FATAL,net.cn:FATAL,global:INFO,verify:FATAL,stacktrace:INFO,logging:INFO,msgwriter:INFO
2018-04-19 05:18:27.607   3884   INFO    logging   contrib/epee/src/mlog.cpp:156   New log categories: *:WARNING,net:FATAL,net.p2p:FATAL,net.cn:FATAL,global:INFO,verify:FATAL,stacktrace:INFO,logging:INFO,msgwriter:INFO
2018-04-19 05:18:28.989   4736   WARN    net.dns   src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487   WARNING: no two valid StellitePulse DNS checkpoint records were received
2018-04-19 05:18:56.949   2984   INFO    logging   contrib/epee/src/mlog.cpp:148   New log categories: *:WARNING,net:FATAL,net.p2p:FATAL,net.cn:FATAL,global:INFO,verify:FATAL,stacktrace:INFO,logging:INFO,msgwriter:INFO
2018-04-19 05:18:57.626   2984   INFO    logging   contrib/epee/src/mlog.cpp:156   New log categories: *:WARNING,net:FATAL,net.p2p:FATAL,net.cn:FATAL,global:INFO,verify:FATAL,stacktrace:INFO,logging:INFO,msgwriter:INFO
2018-04-19 05:18:58.359   824   WARN    net.dns   src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487   WARNING: no two valid StellitePulse DNS checkpoint records were received
2018-04-19 05:19:50.382   3528   INFO    logging   contrib/epee/src/mlog.cpp:148   New log categories: *:WARNING,net:FATAL,net.p2p:FATAL,net.cn:FATAL,global:INFO,verify:FATAL,stacktrace:INFO,logging:INFO,msgwriter:INFO
2018-04-19 05:19:50.648   3528   INFO    logging   contrib/epee/src/mlog.cpp:156   New log categories: *:WARNING,net:FATAL,net.p2p:FATAL,net.cn:FATAL,global:INFO,verify:FATAL,stacktrace:INFO,logging:INFO,msgwriter:INFO
2018-04-19 05:20:09.892   1452   INFO    logging   contrib/epee/src/mlog.cpp:148   New log categories: *:WARNING,net:FATAL,net.p2p:FATAL,net.cn:FATAL,global:INFO,verify:FATAL,stacktrace:INFO,logging:INFO,msgwriter:INFO
2018-04-19 05:20:10.813   1452   INFO    logging   contrib/epee/src/mlog.cpp:156   New log categories: *:WARNING,net:FATAL,net.p2p:FATAL,net.cn:FATAL,global:INFO,verify:FATAL,stacktrace:INFO,logging:INFO,msgwriter:INFO

p.s. low graphic mode is workin'
Activity: 53
where the heck are blockchain files downlaoded? My C: drive is full!!! I need to change the location.

I run the GUI walllet.

Hi,

Blockchain is stored here : C:\ProgramData\stellite

You can change the data directory with the CLI Wallet.

Code:
stellited --data-dir C:\ProgramData\stellite

CLI Wallet shows:
unknown command: stellited --data-dir D:\

I don't use the daemon on Windows but in linux we have to put an "=" after data-dir. Try that:

stellited --data-dir=D:\ (a space after stellited and no space in the rest of line)

And make sure in your command prompt you are located in the directory where stellited is or type the command with the full path.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
is this token lunch yet?

The bots are getting a little out of control in BTCtalk lately..
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
is this token lunch yet?
Activity: 155
Merit: 7
where the heck are blockchain files downlaoded? My C: drive is full!!! I need to change the location.

I run the GUI walllet.

Hi,

Blockchain is stored here : C:\ProgramData\stellite

You can change the data directory with the CLI Wallet.

Code:
stellited --data-dir C:\ProgramData\stellite

CLI Wallet shows:
unknown command: stellited --data-dir D:\
Activity: 10
The PalitanX exchange would like to announce that XTL Stellite has been added as a trading pair against BTC and CIV. This is a brand new exchange that is filling with volume daily.

https://palitanx.com/

Is PalitanX ok exchange? No some scam or something?
I did not hear for it, and now are al lot of scams.
I saw XTL 100 sat sell order, but no by orders yet.
Maybe price will rice up, still wait for it..

I can appreciate your concerns. We are a brand new exchange that just went live in the last two weeks. We are currently allowing votes for new coins to be added, creating more opportunities.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
The PalitanX exchange would like to announce that XTL Stellite has been added as a trading pair against BTC and CIV. This is a brand new exchange that is filling with volume daily.

https://palitanx.com/

Is PalitanX ok exchange? No some scam or something?
I did not hear for it, and now are al lot of scams.
I saw XTL 100 sat sell order, but no by orders yet.
Maybe price will rice up, still wait for it..

Activity: 4

Is your desktop wallet 100% synced? U are using the newest wallet version?
U are using the wallet adress/file in ur current desktop wallet? So when u going to ''receive'' in ur desktop wallet u see the same wallet adress as the withdraw adress?

Hello! Yes. I using newest wallet version - 0.0.8.
Full synced:
Height: 121018/121018 (100.0%) on mainnet, not mining, net hash 12.89 MH/s, v3, up to date, 8(out)+0(in) connections, uptime 0d 9h 41m 47s

In "Receive" i see same wallet adress as the withdraw adress - Se3rnEv69Wciqxcb5UFJ3MALN5AonS953jGCWbYn4XyWAs3KJZ7jnkoZDKNiY5DacH1g3nQof377vfn JqZqbw7Sr146Rw6Hpg

Still 0 coins...

Please, write step-by-step what i need to do.

Same trbl... HELP!

try settings / rescan wallet balance first.

Of course i tried it >10 times

try a restore via seed words

Tried. Nothing changes.
Activity: 222
Merit: 1

U are using the wallet adress/file in ur current desktop wallet? So when u going to ''receive'' in ur desktop wallet u see the same wallet adress as the withdraw adress?

Full synced:
Height: 121018/121018 (100.0%) on mainnet, not mining, net hash 12.89 MH/s, v3, up to date, 8(out)+0(in) connections, uptime 0d 9h 41m 47s

In "Receive" i see same wallet adress as the withdraw adress - Se3rnEv69Wciqxcb5UFJ3MALN5AonS953jGCWbYn4XyWAs3KJZ7jnkoZDKNiY5DacH1g3nQof377vfn JqZqbw7Sr146Rw6Hpg

Still 0 coins...

Same trbl... HELP!

try a restore via seed words
Activity: 4

Full synced:

Still 0 coins...

Same trbl... HELP!

Activity: 82
Great, Stellite is now available in Blockfolio Smiley

Full synced:

Still 0 coins...

Same trbl... HELP!

Activity: 25

Full synced:

Still 0 coins...

Same trbl... HELP!
Personnaly I use https://minerhills.com/en/stellite and it pays well so far.

Yea I've been using https://stellite.spacepools.org/ and it pays well also. Comm pool controls 70% of the nethash ffs.. That shit isn't going to change unless the devs step in. It's never good to control over 51% of the network.  Undecided

We are not the only 0% pool so if we switch for example to a fee sure comm pool will have less Hash rate correct.
So what could happen is that (and this already happend) the other 0% pool will then have the 51% possibly.
So for now we will keep it like this we will change it once all other 0% pools adept a fee as well.
Or untill we dont have 51% anymore because everyone is on a other pool with a fee, don't forget its the miners connecting to the pool not the other way around.
Personnaly I use https://minerhills.com/en/stellite and it pays well so far.

Yea I've been using https://stellite.spacepools.org/ and it pays well also. Comm pool controls 70% of the nethash ffs.. That shit isn't going to change unless the devs step in. It's never good to control over 51% of the network.  Undecided
Activity: 24
The devs should consider putting a .5%-1% pool fee on community pool to get people to spread the hashrate around.  It's ridiculous we have practically only 2 pools with the entire network hash. It's damn ridiculous..
Pages:
Jump to: