Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits - page 144. (Read 89603 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
yakın zamanda bu dedğiniiz fiyata olaşması çok zort ama yıl sonu dediğiniz fiyatlara ulaşır
Activity: 23
I believe that the price of CLO will reach at least 1.5 dollars!!!
Activity: 6
**ducdr**

Don't try to be to smart. We all know that we should mine when difficulty is low. Don't try to be DH.  It is something very simple that everybody know.
If you want to give your opinion on my discussion than go ahead but don't go on that way to ignore people and make people fill bad.

i hope money that we are spending for mining we will be able to return and get some profit from CLO.... LOL
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
It's hard to believe that CLO will keep this price until they decide to ad them on any Exhange.
One of the thing that i m worry about is that Difficulty is not going up so much.

For some reason Difficulty went down from 24T to 19T.

WHY
I don't know, maybe because CLO price at yobit did fall a little? But we are still waiting for exchanges to accept our CLO. Yobit apparently don't accept CLO. Or maybe the CLO team are selling their CLO at yobit to get funds for new exchanges? Don't know... I hope the biggest exchanges are going to accept CLO.
It's hard to believe that CLO will keep this price until they decide to ad them on any Exhange.
One of the thing that i m worry about is that Difficulty is not going up so much.

For some reason Difficulty went down from 24T to 19T.

WHY
Activity: 7
did Yobit allow to deposit clo?
Activity: 17
I have kept mining Callisto and waiting for its first exchange. Hope to see the first exchange for Callisto in the next few weeks.

Already on yobit
https://yobit.net/en/trade/CLO/BTC

Waiting the other exchanges later.

Anyone store on coinomi the CLO ?

been mining since 15th april! very excited for this project
Activity: 30
Callisto Network is a great project with good potential!  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I have kept mining Callisto and waiting for its first exchange. Hope to see the first exchange for Callisto in the next few weeks.
I also use it to mine the castillo, no matter how long there will be an exchange. because I am very happy with castillo mine
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
a very good strategy with hook ethereum. Have a very good purpose also by doing observation, developing system sustainably and also do development for environment. I hope this project successfully attract many investors.
Activity: 1078
not this coin is worth 0.5 dollar with this number of coins in the block, the biggest 0.02
0.028 if the profit as the ETH is considered

I ready to buy for this price, offer. More expensive it makes no sense to buy, I can rent Nisehash power and mined myself
then rent nicehash and mine!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
not this coin is worth 0.5 dollar with this number of coins in the block, the biggest 0.02
0.028 if the profit as the ETH is considered

I ready to buy for this price, offer. More expensive it makes no sense to buy, I can rent Nisehash power and mined myself
Activity: 2
SEE THE POOL COMINING.IO:

Anonymous mining is not available on Comining.io. To manage your workers and mining configs you should be authorized with Google account.
    Pool will not create workers automatically while login process by default. To do this you must set a default mining in settings. Otherwise you must create workers before mining is started.
    Payouts will not be processed while you not created wallet for the token you mining. You should add a separated wallet for each token you mined. Btw, you can disable payouts by setting 'Enabled' state to 'No'.
    You can change payout amount by clicking to the wallet.
    You can change tokens for your workers at any time. New work will start immediately, workers reconnection is not required.
    PPLNT reward strategy has 30 minutes static round length.
    PROP reward strategy, which available only for private mining groups, takes shares for all the time between current and previous block found, but round length can't be less than 5 minutes and longer than 24 hours.
    SOLO mode has 10G share difficulty. It mean that your workers will send less count of shares than PPLNT or PROP reward strategy. But don't worry, in solo mode it's no matter how many shares your workers sends.
     Servers are located in Russia, Europe, USA, Singapore.

Welcome http://comining.io/?ref=AUejjYxNDe3oa4wiZSrJY1w
People are buying at 0.05 ~ 0.06 $ rate
And where is that happening? Can we take a look? So guess all this ANN is a SCAM, fake of the real Callisto!!!
Join telegram/discord
1. https://t.me/CallistoNetwork
2. https://discord.gg/bXYms3

Let's HODL your coins tightly and help to make Callisto great.
I have planned to sell my Calls at $0.5.
I'll also HOLD, just waiting for exchanges...
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
And where is that happening? Can we take a look? So guess all this ANN is a SCAM, fake of the real Callisto!!!
Activity: 27

where ?
Activity: 5
Jump to: