Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][IND] Indium - Argon2id Chukwa - page 2. (Read 1098 times)

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
September 12, 2020, 05:36:14 AM
I do not like to go to conflicts, but in a specific situation I was simply insulted and deceived by a group of developers from the Indium and Ionize projects.

I explain: there was a project Ionize, which began to gradually fade, I managed to get about 1900 coins. A new project was organized by Indium as a law enforcement officer Ionize. In discord, swap was promised from the Ionize coin to the Indium coin - a completely normal situation.

Today in discord Indium I read that swap is canceled, all coins are destroyed by transferring to a non-existent wallet. The reason is that one of the developers of Ionize Dennis has ceased to be available. To my question "Can't swap be done without Dennis?" and to my question "How do you trust now?" I was disconnected from discord Indium. In a personal conversation through discord with one of the Indium developers, I was told that I was turned off for complaining about the project and for believing me to be a scammer. Unfortunately, I did not have time to make a single screenshot confirming my words.

Therefore, I can only swear in my veracity to say the following - bypass these REAL SCAMMERS by the side. For them, to inflict a non-existent charge on any miner and offend is nothing easier. On this project, you will not only lose time, but also receive insult and accusation for no reason..

If swap-premine was been burned, then no any swap for "Ionize (INZ)"-miners.
As I understand, Indium (IND) is not related with anymore with Ionize (INZ), and this is a two separate mineable coins.
Ionize (INZ) is still mineable coin, and mainnet is working.
But this is not traded, after sold premine of INZ-developers.
I asked about this in their discord, and just got ban.
Also, I got ban on Indium discord, by that degenerative-moderator IonizeDennis,
after try to exchange Ionize on Indium, but then, I got unban, from adequate customers, on Indium-server,
and I still can exchange Inz on miner's Indium, on OTC-channel, if they want this exchange, of course.
As I understand, DenisIonize not related with Indium (IND), and he was been banned there.

Despite the fact that the behavior of IonizeDennis is unacceptable and offensive for the entire crypto market,
in particular, abuse of moderations, manipulations, lying about the actions of @KuangEX,
and attempt of fraud when selling INZ-premine...

Anyway, we continue to do mining and hold Ionize (INZ),
and maybe, in future, we can develop this coin alone, even without IonizeDennis. Or with him. Does not matter.

All this story, is not related with Indium (IND).
Right now, Indium have a negligible premine 0.5% (50k IND), and this coin can be mined within ~10 years.

Also, I think, abuse of moderations must to be excluded in principle.
Because the abuse of moderations, are violates an international law,
in particular, article 19 of the "United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.".

Moderations need, just to remove some spam from the bots, but to prevent this is enough to enter captcha.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 12, 2020, 01:14:05 AM
I do not like to go to conflicts, but in a specific situation I was simply insulted and deceived by a group of developers from the Indium and Ionize projects.

I explain: there was a project Ionize, which began to gradually fade, I managed to get about 1900 coins. A new project was organized by Indium as a law enforcement officer Ionize. In discord, swap was promised from the Ionize coin to the Indium coin - a completely normal situation.

Today in discord Indium I read that swap is canceled, all coins are destroyed by transferring to a non-existent wallet. The reason is that one of the developers of Ionize Dennis has ceased to be available. To my question "Can't swap be done without Dennis?" and to my question "How do you trust now?" I was disconnected from discord Indium. In a personal conversation through discord with one of the Indium developers, I was told that I was turned off for complaining about the project and for believing me to be a scammer. Unfortunately, I did not have time to make a single screenshot confirming my words.

Therefore, I can only swear in my veracity to say the following - bypass these REAL SCAMMERS by the side. For them, to inflict a non-existent charge on any miner and offend is nothing easier. On this project, you will not only lose time, but also receive insult and accusation for no reason..
Activity: 17
September 07, 2020, 03:22:11 PM
Currently mining some, I like the supply amount and clear roadmap with timeline. Cheesy
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
September 07, 2020, 11:26:30 AM

*ATTENTION! Many new launched coins contains Viruses and Malwares . Some wallets showing a false malware or virus flag because of the integrated miner. Nevertheless we strongly recommend you to scan the wallets before using it. Use as example https://www.virustotal.com/gui/ to scan the files for malicious ware*
Activity: 7
September 06, 2020, 07:50:46 PM
Cool im all in Smiley

Im from Denmark and is mining at spookyplanet.nl

were u from?

Welcome to the Indium community!

I'm from The Netherlands!
Activity: 4
September 06, 2020, 07:12:23 PM
Cool im all in Smiley

Im from Denmark and is mining at spookyplanet.nl

were u from?
Activity: 7
September 06, 2020, 06:29:44 PM
Indium

Indium is an untraceable cryptocurrency with cutting edge features and technology. We have learned from many of the past crypto-currencies and created one that can rival any. Indium is designed to gain value over time and to be a rare commodity that is easily and quickly transferable.

Website | SpookyPlanet Pool | GabberPool | Official Block Explorer | GitHub | Discord

Current Version: v1.0.1

Specifications:

• Name: Indium
  • Ticker: IND
  • Wallet Prefix: ind
  • Coin Supply: 10'000'000 IND
  • Premine: 150'000 IND (100'000 IND burned) (0.5%)
  • Decimals: 8
  • Block Time: 30 Seconds
  • Block Reward: 1.00000000 IND
  • Minimum Fee: 0.00000100 IND
  • Block Unlock Window: 10
  • Algo: Argon2id Chukwa

Wallets:

Roadmap:

Q3 2020: Coin Launch | Completed
Q3 2020: Web Wallet | Completed | SpookyPlanet
Q3 2020: Website | Completed | Indium
Q3 2020: GUI Wallet | Completed | Indium GUI Wallet
Q3 2020: Android Wallet | Completed | Indium Android Wallet
Q3 2020: Whitepaper | In Developement
Q3 2020: Android Pool Statics App | In Development
Q4 2020: New Indium Codebase from scratch
Q4 2020: Custom Wallet Addresses
Q1 2021: Raspberry Pi Hardware Wallet

More features to come:
  • Masternodes
  • Staking
  • SmartWatch Wallet
  • Payment card (possibly Visa or MasterCard)
  • Indium ATM
There will be more features added down the road!

Medium Articles:

How to Mine Indium (IND): Complete Beginner’s Guide

Indium Team:

• Appeljuice (Founder, Developer)
  • Gabcraftia (Founder)
  • TheDevMinerTV (Developer)

Notes:

If you have any issues, please contact us on Discord.

Coin launch date:

Coin Creation: 09/06/2020, 11:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: