Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][MN] ⚡️RESQChain⚡️ - For when the Devs have left the building - page 5. (Read 24668 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Just a matter of time before this turd turns to mush and washes down the toilet.  Glad I didnt touch it!
don't cry, all because of the fact that your coin on another exchange didn't get nominated  Grin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
on which exchanges will your coin appear?
Crex24,the coin  is on this exchange.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Just a matter of time before this turd turns to mush and washes down the toilet.  Glad I didnt touch it!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Don't really know for sure about a dev that are leaving their work.
I think that because the dev's think that the project isn't worth it when they got any informaition just for us.
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 3
RESQ Chain market is now open for trading on crex24.com

https://crex24.com/exchange/RESQ-BTC
copper member
Voting for the first RESQ Coin Swap in underway in our Discord

The first coins up for voting are:

1. Chronon
2. UTUM
3. RANE
4. OPL
5. SLTC

If you hold any of these coins come join our discord and cast your vote.

DISCORD
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 7
MCT: MJH1wyN97deGBByWpMsaYnz9hNicx3B8tW
I've just registered on MCT and it's the WORST exchange I've ever been on! It's really horrible to use and there's no page to say what any fees are for withdrawals etc. It looks like it's been created by a child. When are you planning on getting listed on a 'proper' one?

MCT+ is a platform designed from basic OTC trading of altcoin to altcoin. This makes doing escrow for such things instant if need be and gives people a safer way to post trades in their communities.  They are also new with a new idea.

That being said, RESQ was given that listing. RESQ Just finished a node sale a couple of days ago and are currently weighing options for which exchanges to let the community vote on. So to answer your question, a listing will most likely occur in the vicinity of 2 weeks after the voting.

Have an excellent day everyone!
Activity: 67
==========================================================

!!!☛ RESQCHAIN - ACTIVE POSITIVEONE POOL !!!

⚡️RESQCHAIN(RESQ)⚡️
 X16S

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://positiveone.tk:3663 -u you-wallet -p c=RESQ

Explorer: https://positiveone.tk/explorer/RESQ

HappyMining

ResqChain Wallet - QcqXpeCobmhJ3qr51nxS4tsdFSNKRxSpNW
Activity: 66
I've just registered on MCT and it's the WORST exchange I've ever been on! It's really horrible to use and there's no page to say what any fees are for withdrawals etc. It looks like it's been created by a child. When are you planning on getting listed on a 'proper' one?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
That is indeed true that many developer abandoning their project, due to lacking on the strength to fight cause they are having low fund for the development process.
Now with RESQ project, it should be able to keep any promising project to keep on the development process with it's help.
copper member
We have been added to the MCT + trading platform. So if you want to do some trades please go to their website.

https://mct.plus/
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Providing some kind of aid for any project that has the possibilities/chance to get success in cryptocurrency world could be profitable for everyone.
Especially every investors or token holder, since they will have a guaranty of the investment they made for some project.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
copper member

This will depend on funds that are raised.

We will be listing on MCT first, and then putting the second exchange listing options to a community vote.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
copper member
Do you have enough human resources to restore abandoned projects?

Hi cubo444,

To make it into the RESQ Revival program we would tap into the community to structure a team that would be capable of continuing the project.

We as RESQ would then supply a Developer to the Project to get a stable blockchain working and we would then hand over the keys.

Not all coins would qualify for this program though, the coin would need to show that it has a valid use case that is achievable as well a a community strong enough to run with it.

We do not want to be supporting projects that are just going to be abandoned again

Hope this answer your question about the revival process

We will then have a RESQ Swap program for coins that don't meet the above criteria, coins that are nominated that don't qualify for revival will be put into a vote and the winner of the vote will be offered a swap to RESQ coin at a pre determined ratio
copper member
Our Masternode Sale is now open

The sale will run for 24 hours

We have created a Multi Sig Wallet with Reden (The Anti-Scam Coin) and are the first project to be making use of their Escrow Service.
Funds can be tracked at the following address:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3KXqgx42eoABKCy8vmdoRG4nRgz7td2PLK

We have tested the wallet with a small transaction to make sure no funds get locked.

To verify the use of the Reden Escrow Service with Multi Sig Wallet, Reden has created an Announcement in the their Discord which we encourage you go and have a look at.

If you would like to purchase a Masternode, please contact me directly before making any transaction.

The cost for a Masternode in the sale is 0.4 BTC

Masternode coins will be sent to your selected address after 3 confirmations on the Bitcoin Network
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1

RESQChain has been listed on https://poolexplorer.com/coin/4810

Realtime statistic from the pools!

Activity: 234
So how can this coin be mined without a wallet for it available? Wallet download doesnt work windows and it appears none of them are linked.  Oddly I show 6 on Gos pool mining this coin but how are they doing that without a wallet address?
Pages:
Jump to: