Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/MN][BOUNTY] ◭ Airin — The new masternode experience ◮ - page 6. (Read 13223 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Excited about this project!

Going to invest some.

Can anyone give me a new Discord link? The one in the main post is expired.
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
download last version of wallet help me sync!
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler

██╗      ███╗ ██╗██╗      █╗█████╗█████╗                █████╗     ██████╗  ███╗      ██╗████████╗██████╗  █████╗  ██╗    
███╗  ████║ ██║███╗    █║██╔══╝█╔══██╗            ██╔═══╝   ██╔═══██╗████╗    ██║╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗█╔═══█╗██║    
█╔████╔██║ ██║█╔██╗  █║████╗  █████╔╝████╗ ██║            ██║      ██║██╔██╗  ██║      ██║      ██████╔╝█║      █║██║    
█║╚██╔╝██║ ██║█║╚██╗█║██╔═╝  █╔═██╗╚════╝ ██║            ██║      ██║██║╚██╗██║      ██║      ██╔══██╗█║      █║██║    
█║  ╚═╝  ██║ ██║█║  ╚███║█████╗█║    ██║            ╚█████╗   ╚██████╔╝██║  ╚████║      ██║      ██║    ██║╚████╔╝██████╗
╚╝          ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚╝    ╚══╝╚════╝╚╝    ╚═╝              ╚════╝     ╚═════╝  ╚═╝    ╚═══╝      ╚═╝      ╚═╝    ╚═╝  ╚═══╝  ╚═════╝

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

############# Mining your fav. Coin! ################################
##
##                        NEW COIN: AIRIN added!
##
##       NOW you can mine AIRIN on https://miner-control.de
##
##                        Port:    3355
##                        Algo:    neoscrypt
##                        Low fee: 1%
##
##                Make the network more decentralized!
##             Mine here to protect the chain from splits!
##
##                Your Fav. Coin is missing? Request it!
##     Bootstrap downloads under https://miner-control.de/explorer
####################################################################

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://miner-control.de:3355 -u -p c=AIRIN

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Feel free to mine here!

@ Dev: Can you add my pool to the recommended pool list? THX

If you have a Airdrop, please add ALVUMEwPtMBUy9iPQfxN6tDWL8ebGv3Vtx
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
We are waiting for news from the team. I wanted more technical details about the project. Also, more information about the project team.

Visit the official discord channel. There is a lot of information and you can ask the developers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Decided to participate. The form filled out. Now I will look forward to receiving the award for the airdrop. It is a pity that it will have to wait so long ..
egretia
Activity: 266
We are waiting for news from the team. I wanted more technical details about the project. Also, more information about the project team.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Activity: 85
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
now a bit hard to find the masternode coin, hopefully this project becomes the solution, because there are many coins whose price dropped. Good luck
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I did not fully understand the meaning of this project. There are many important details in it that are still worth exploring.
it seems that the team should be more explaining about this project so that more and more people will understand and many are interested in this project, success for the future yes.
Activity: 10
promising projects, the team involved is also solid I am sure this project will be a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join, and this project will achieve its success.

I totally agree. Lets hope the devs do not sleep on ealry success and keep working to the better future of the coin! Go Airin!

I've been trying to know who are the Developers in this projects, besides 1 Dev in Github, i can't see anyone else involved, not even in their site, or am i blind?

This, some dev info would give the project more legitimacy.
aka JAGEND.
I did not fully understand the meaning of this project. There are many important details in it that are still worth exploring.

try to read their whitepaper and their programs.
Shared MN platform is unique idea.
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
aka JAGEND.
Indonesia translation done.
Every sentences already changed to Bahasa. Including image & whitepaper.
Here's the link AIRIN-Nikmati Pengalaman Baru Dalam Platform Shared-MN!
Activity: 4
promising projects, the team involved is also solid I am sure this project will be a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join, and this project will achieve its success.

I totally agree. Lets hope the devs do not sleep on ealry success and keep working to the better future of the coin! Go Airin!

I've been trying to know who are the Developers in this projects, besides 1 Dev in Github, i can't see anyone else involved, not even in their site, or am i blind?
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
Wallet not synchronize...

Add nodes to conf file.

addnode=108.66.148.135:61518
addnode=116.96.56.70:2062
addnode=144.202.28.128:18808
addnode=153.218.2.159:49882
addnode=165.227.220.3:18808
addnode=167.99.160.197:18808
addnode=188.166.43.58:18808
addnode=206.189.5.152:18808
addnode=207.246.124.169:18808
addnode=81.206.211.44:58252
addnode=91.191.244.230:18808
addnode=95.213.194.173:18808
Activity: 518
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: