Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POWO][MN/POS] PowoCoin - A Profitable Cryptocurrency for Young Investors - page 2. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
this coin is very promising for young investors, read the technical document, the projects are well planned in accordance with their road map.
Activity: 207

I want to observe this project closely. I will participate in all airdrop/bounty/giveaway as i can. I hope to be able to activate a masternode soon
Activity: 8
Good design. The server community is really awesome, hardworking for its own purposes.
Activity: 59
Many supporter and investor. Dream come true invest with powocoin.
Masternode with good ROI. Enjoy profit
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

This is really an interesting project, I will participate in this project and invite my friends to join. Best wishes to the Dev team.
Activity: 15
I have read your project plan. it has a clear plan. Really this project know where they are going.
Just hoping for the best in this project. Glad to be part of this.
Activity: 61
I think powocoin have good strategy market . Professional team. a large and strong community of powocoin gaining great support from participants and investors.
Activity: 111
Powocoin forking for Pivx this a good platform. Wow amazing for invest future.
Hurry up get Masternode. Profit with pow/pos
Activity: 63
Hi there Powocoin present for you. Young investors.
With a good and clearly roadmap. Team hardwork and solid.
Activity: 61
New hope with great developer.
Powocoin created for you who want to transact quickly and safely. Time to invest.
Activity: 53
Here ,powo coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named powocoin .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Activity: 33
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
I think you should explain clearly the time on your roadmap, like Q1 and so on , by the way good job , cheers
Activity: 977
Merit: 10
Powocoin with a huge community. Don't miss Masternode.
Powocoin a profitable cryptocurrency for young investors .hopefully success and good price.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
PowoCoin is a great discord server that has a profitable cryptocurrency for young investors. Nice staking bonus, masternodes, bounties and get a great reward as powocoins. So guys please join as now hurry! and be active on discord.

This coin has a big potential and has a great future with a strong community. Great dev team makes this project great and I'll sure I will participate the bounty and airdrop campaign coz I am very excited for this project Good luck guys! Grin
Activity: 35
Excellent project looking to get invested and start trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Another crazy idea that will get absolutely zero support not only from the community but also from investors. I dont know what happening with the developers, but they do not seem to understand that the market has changed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I understand the desire of developers to make another great coin. High tech. But, isn't there too many coins? Already a few thousand. And against the background of a falling bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole - perhaps the wrong moment was chosen.
Activity: 34
I believe Powo Coin project has bright future ahead. Nice blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility that features excellent integration of shared masternode and shared staking benefits. I'll paticipate in the airdrop and bounty program, to help promote and spread the promising news of this project. I wish success to the powo coin team and whole community as wel. 😀
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
I have participated in many projects on masternode. But this is the project I appreciate the team dev team you have a great idea. try to work to project to go to life. You will succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: