Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS] VHS: Distributed Computing [0 premine, no presale] - page 6. (Read 5280 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Looks like something from the past. Do you think your project is from the past?)

My first impression also. That's why it is VHS.  Grin

Dev you mentioned, this coin is for multi-purposes.
I'm seeing this will fall in crypto trading only. What else can you propose where to use it other than the usual payment aspect?
copper member
Activity: 344
Merit: 0
https://thepool.life will offer this coin at launch.

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • All ports NiceHash compatible.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

thepool.life is giving away 0.1 BTC for the month of February! See our site for details!
Activity: 14

Looks like something from the past. Do you think your project is from the past?)
Activity: 31
Some interesting logos from our volunteers  Cheesy

https://imgur.com/a/z6myZHf

Do you think looks good?
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
For the first time im see such project without a premine. It is interesting then to see the explorer and see what exactly this project will earn. Or do you do it not for earnings but just for the curiosity?
What's so surprising about that?How many coins without a premine make amazing results,so I'll take a closer look and advise you to do the same.
Thanks! We will try to spread all the news on all resources at the same time! Still, the main communication channel with the development team will remain Bitcointalk.
Discord will be ready tomorrow!
thread in a couple of days

Hi. Where is DISCORD?

Still no answer.  Embarrassed
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
new ideas is what the crypto community needs. 7-10 days means that you are working hard. Good luck with your ambitious project

What does this have to do with VHS? Why do you talk about 7-10 days? What is going to happen in 7-10 days?
Activity: 51

Hi. Where is DISCORD?
Upd: Algo - HEX

ProgPOW is modification of Ethhash, not very suitable for our purposes.

Neoscrypt - already made FPGA devices for it.

PHI - FPGA for it are expected.
Activity: 187
Merit: 45
new ideas is what the crypto community needs. 7-10 days means that you are working hard. Good luck with your ambitious project
Activity: 27
Good afternoon.
Discord the channel is expected?
I help with the creation and management if there is no experience.(you can lead a fully Russian topic for you according to your information)
I can also translate wp into Russian
I can also help with the development of social networks and in General for smm...Let me know if you're interested.

Will be great!

But we don't have any premine, therefore, we will have nothing to pay you first.
But we promise not to forget in the future)
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Keep the spirit  Grin
Activity: 27
Good afternoon.
Discord the channel is expected?
I help with the creation and management if there is no experience.(you can lead a fully Russian topic for you according to your information)
I can also translate wp into Russian
I can also help with the development of social networks and in General for smm...Let me know if you're interested.
asic & fpga resistant  Grin  Grin
what this algo..Huh

Maybe ProgPow, HEX, or PHI.
Discussing now.
You can add you version.

Please algorithm strictly as a script for most users, a different algorithm is not acceptable !!!.
maybe neoscrypt

There are no ASICs or FPGA devices for neoscrypt now?
Hmmm....

waiting for the launch, I will watch. I am glad that recently such projects (not empty ones) have appeared it seems to me that now is the time that we need to launch standing projects, it's time to think about the future.

Great to hear it!

We do not like very much that the enormous computing power is spent on mining one-day shitcoins, instead of bringing benefits. And the miners themselves from these shitcoins do not receive much profit, are they?

We very much hope to interest game developers in the first place. If the price of rendering decreases, we have every chance of getting a good audience. And the miners will finally receive payment depending only on their computing power, plus they can be proud that in the new game some of the images are made on their mining farm.  Cool
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

waiting for the launch, I will watch. I am glad that recently such projects (not empty ones) have appeared it seems to me that now is the time that we need to launch standing projects, it's time to think about the future.
Pages:
Jump to: