Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - page 2. (Read 2650 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

A fellow service member would NOT have a redacted DD214. Yet you do. You are LYING about military service. Think about that.

Again, you turned me in for stolen valor before. Nothing happened. I have shown much much evidence of my service online although my service has nothing to do with cryptocurrency or DIY Tube Video Community.
copper member

You LIE about everything including your military service. You showed a redacted D214 (blacked out discharge status) as proof of your service and you have NO VA BENEFITS. The only service members with redacted DD214s are ones with less than honorable discharge. You promised to show your discharge status but never did. Honorable discharge members do NOT get redacted DD214 copies. You are LYING about military service.

I have a combat action ribbon CAR from USNavy service during Vietnam war 1971 to 75. You are NO combat veteran but a HUGE FRAUD and lying SCAMMER.

Thank you for your service. It is sad that a fellow service member would attack another like this. I showed much much evidence and you turned me in for fraud many times. If I was guilty, I would be in jail. Please consider that.
Activity: 5
oh by the way .........  i really do live in the area , don't listen to what PUK WUDGIE says , evidently she isnt aware of my dual residence
copper member
You scammed perople into paying for your mail order bride  and your cryprocrappery is just another chapter in your endless scams.  There is no value to your iDIYT coin and only an idyit would buy them.  Your target is low information investors, who like you,  are looking for a fast easy buck.

I pay for DIY Tube out of pocket so that content creators can share their work without fear from harassment. You cant scam someone when you are giving it to them for free.

And DIY Tube will invest 50% of our ad revenue back into the community soon.

Its all about the people. DIY Tube is here to help people who have been hurt by YouTube or trolls on there.
IT WAS ME , i bragged about shootng out the cameras and the car windshield stealing the sd cards from the trail cameras , relocating your kittens , moving random things around the dumpstead , me ...............  do not give other people credit for my handy work .     Have you figured out where my cameras are yet ?? do you know what they might look like ??  found anything else missing yet ............  theres a lot missing , especially paperwork .

Thank you for your honesty at least. Some of your friends are denying it. You must be Jessi Scott, from YouTube. No I have not found your cameras yet. Yes, I know a lot is missing. Each time you mention something on YouTube in detail, I find out it is true after reading your comments about what you did.

you really should look for the new gps tracker on the jeep
copper member
did the FBI ever validate your claim of the SEX video that supposedly had PING PONG in it Huh

Thanks for openly showing racism (and worse) to the public. One of your friends was denying that earlier.

DIY Tube will not tolerate such harassment so YouTube trolls want us stopped.

Support DIY Tube and lets make a site that is safe for content creators!!!
copper member
IT WAS ME , i bragged about shootng out the cameras and the car windshield stealing the sd cards from the trail cameras , relocating your kittens , moving random things around the dumpstead , me ...............  do not give other people credit for my handy work .     Have you figured out where my cameras are yet ?? do you know what they might look like ??  found anything else missing yet ............  theres a lot missing , especially paperwork .

Thank you for your honesty at least. Some of your friends are denying it. You must be Jessi Scott, from YouTube. No I have not found your cameras yet. Yes, I know a lot is missing. Each time you mention something on YouTube in detail, I find out it is true after reading your comments about what you did.
copper member
TROY WILLIAM REID remember this statement you made awhile back ??         I JOINED THE ARMY IN THE HOPES THAT I WOULD BE SENT OFF TO WAR AND DIE , guess what ??   FAILED AT THAT ONE ALSO .  Your failure average is 1000

I thank the military for making me the person I am today and turning my life around Smiley
Why not tell the truth troy , ming ming is never at the sorry sorry shop , she is working eleswhere , it is only you and little ping pong at the store during the day and there is absolutely zero foot traffic . Have you sold any of the expired food items ou put on deep discount ?? any of them Huh did you even bother to go and check on the status of the food items you had for sale in the dorm fridge and dorm freezer when the power went out in Gaylord ?? or did you just let it ride , no one will know the difference when its frozen again .   You keeps repeating that DIYT will not fail , there is huge ROI available for anyone buying up the cheap coins , that the trolls are harrasing your video site and dragging down your coin value ..............  you sound like RAINMAN ..............  WOPNER..... GOTTA WATCH WOPNER .   Hell you even admit that YOUR CHURCH THINKS YOU ARE LYING , now thats a hell of a statement coming from someone that presents himself as an honest upstanding truth telling never lying bussiness man .  does that mean that you belong to a CHURCH OF TROLLS Huh        What it all boils down to is this .....   you believe you are TOO GOOD to WORK FOR THE MAN , every business venture you have been in has failed every single one , even the goat farm with your best friend . You have no marketable skills and absoluttely ZERO WORK ETHIC , you skate by ,do everything half assed and then blame someonelse for your failures. You have ventured into this project with some really shady people and even they bailed on you , and you blamed some others for making them dissappear from the project , even you project beta tester is seriously mental, cant spell properly , has zero ability to write complete coherent sentences , yet you expect people to believe this is on the up and up . GET A GRIP DUDE seriously .

Well, I think you for confirming that you guys are indeed racist against my family. One of your friends was denying that. Thanks for clearing that up for us all.

DIY Tube protects content creators from such harassment suffered by YouTube trolls.

I can not speak for everyone else , but as for me .............  yes i am .  not towards your family , but towards YOU ............. I HATE SHIFTLESS LYING ASS OLD WHITE GUYS THAT CHEAT DECIEVE AND SCAM
copper member

Lying about being a combat veteran is a federal crime punishable by 1 year in prison.

You never fought anyone while you spent your term in Germany...

Nice you know the laws. Good for you. Sad you cant get your lies straight tho. One says I am guilty of stolen valor, one says something else and yet another something else. Why dont you guys collaborate a bit and get your lies straight.

DIY Tube provides a safe haven for content creators to share their work without fear of harassment from YouTube trolls.
did the FBI ever validate your claim of the SEX video that supposedly had PING PONG in it Huh
copper member
The only harassment  he suffers is in his attempts to trick and defraud people.     Quit trying to scam people.

I have seen the old thread of this project before.
And the reason why it was abandoned because of his shady profile.
And I would say, this will never go somewhere.
The "dev" should stop trying as I can't see any promising progress here.
Even without those so-called critics, I doubt he can actually deliver.

You have a high rank here and you support trolls and harassment over a legitimate project. That is very sad. Anyone can see what is really going on here.

I will fight on for DIY Tube with everything I have.

Why? Because I will help people who were harmed by YouTube and the trolls they empower.
copper member
The only harassment  he suffers is in his attempts to trick and defraud people.     Quit trying to scam people.

I have seen the old thread of this project before.
And the reason why it was abandoned because of his shady profile.
And I would say, this will never go somewhere.
The "dev" should stop trying as I can't see any promising progress here.
Even without those so-called critics, I doubt he can actually deliver.

Oh, so you are also gullible enough to believe the stories these guys tell you? Really???

The only thing you are seeing is YouTube trolls harassing me. Look at what they are saying. They contradict their own selves. Anyone with any common sense can see that.

One says I imagine the harassment and that they dont talk bad about my wife while another does just that.

I really hope you see through that and are just here for the fun of it.

I have suffered harassment for two years while we developed DIY Tube. These guys have shot out my car, my video cameras, steal and more. They just wiped out my wife's grocery store, even talked about it here on this forum. Yet I fight on and will not give up DIY Tube.

You can believe it or not.

The sad thing is that with so many real scams out there you guys attack someone who put a solid project FIRST and only then the blockchain.

I am here because I believe in DIY Tube and I will keep fighting on to make it a success.
copper member

Fought for your country?  From behind the chaplain's clerk desk?  I think not.

You have never fired a shot in anger, nor faced action, and for you to claim otherwise is a complete lie.  Are you sure you want to make that claim?  Really?   Angry

Which is it now? On YouTube you guys make videos stating I am guilty of stolen valor and I never served. Boy you need to get your stories straight if you want people to believe you. Oh, and its 19K by the way.

DIY Tube will never allow such trolls and harassment.

These guys want us gone because they cannot get in.

DIY Tube will grow, maybe slower with such opposition, but we will grow.
HEY TROY does ming ming get to bring home the improperly made subs from subway when she gets off from work ?
copper member

How would you know what people call your wife and child on a private forum?  How is that harassing them?  Are you saying that your wife and two year old daughter are members of this racist hate web site?

You act innocent here but brag about shooting our car and security cameras on YouTube. As well as bragging about destroying our lives and our way of making a living. And I remember seeing a pretty nasty video recently about our little 2 year old girl. All openly.

I program PHP. I have over 38,000 pages of your "private" forum before you scoured it for the police. Dont worry, I have enough evidence.
where did you FIGHT for your country and OUR freedom Huh?   The tank drivers in the movie STRIPES are more believeable than you are , by the way didnt you claim to be the chaplins chauffer Huh   I have done extensive research into your military career claims and can find no where ,where you or the unit you claimed to be in fought in DESERT STORM , which was the military conflict the UNITED STATES was involved in at the time of your supposed service .
Why not tell the truth troy , ming ming is never at the sorry sorry shop , she is working eleswhere , it is only you and little ping pong at the store during the day and there is absolutely zero foot traffic . Have you sold any of the expired food items ou put on deep discount ?? any of them Huh did you even bother to go and check on the status of the food items you had for sale in the dorm fridge and dorm freezer when the power went out in Gaylord ?? or did you just let it ride , no one will know the difference when its frozen again .   You keeps repeating that DIYT will not fail , there is huge ROI available for anyone buying up the cheap coins , that the trolls are harrasing your video site and dragging down your coin value ..............  you sound like RAINMAN ..............  WOPNER..... GOTTA WATCH WOPNER .   Hell you even admit that YOUR CHURCH THINKS YOU ARE LYING , now thats a hell of a statement coming from someone that presents himself as an honest upstanding truth telling never lying bussiness man .  does that mean that you belong to a CHURCH OF TROLLS Huh        What it all boils down to is this .....   you believe you are TOO GOOD to WORK FOR THE MAN , every business venture you have been in has failed every single one , even the goat farm with your best friend . You have no marketable skills and absoluttely ZERO WORK ETHIC , you skate by ,do everything half assed and then blame someonelse for your failures. You have ventured into this project with some really shady people and even they bailed on you , and you blamed some others for making them dissappear from the project , even you project beta tester is seriously mental, cant spell properly , has zero ability to write complete coherent sentences , yet you expect people to believe this is on the up and up . GET A GRIP DUDE seriously .
Activity: 46
This post has been overrun by YouTube trolls making some pretty serious accusations in a smear campaign to destroy DIY Tube Video. None of this has anything to do with cryptocurrency or reality now.

This is why I started DIY Tube Video Community. To provide a safe place for content creators to share their work without fear of slander, harassment, plagiarism and the like.

This will be my only post on this thread. It is not my own announcement anyway but I joined in to defend my company.

Troy Reid, DIY Tube Video Community.

DIY Tube Coin: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video: https://www.diytube.video

Everything I post is crypto related and true....

DIYTube coin is dead....

https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

Everything I post is Troy Reid related, and true.... 

DIYTube coin is dead....

https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC
Pages:
Jump to: