Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/MN new feature] Project:Enceladus - page 6. (Read 27251 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This is one of reliable projects, only 0.1% premine,core team is hard working and support everytime,all people can ask them about project,they please respond very clearly
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
I think it is the one of most project in these some months.. And this project is Grow up in day by day... I hope Enceladus Coin (ENCP) will be listed in a  very big, higher,  and popular exchange soon... And give us very very big profit... I hope the coin's price also will be satisfied .  Good luck
Activity: 63
compared to other projects, this project looks very attractive, good exchanges, a good team! I want to draw attention to a very interesting scheme of pledge MN, there is no certain amount here, the more you put the more you get, that is, we can maximize the benefits from their coins, they won't just gather dust in their wallet
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
LOL

If you don't want for your code to be forked/modified/used please don't use DASH/PIVX/Bitcoin codebase.

like he wrote it from the scratch....  Grin Grin

Activity: 72
@EthereumFreak/Admin:

hi, ur coin uses code from my coin flexinodes which is the 1st (really first) coin with flexible mn collateral. please stop using my code without my permission or correct copyright notices!

so atleast announce that u copied the code&idea from flexinodes and link to our ann thread, thanks! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-flexinodes-flexible-masternode-revolution-flexible-mn-powpos-quark-4511590

Some code was used from open sources. Justification - GPLv3 license.
Like other projects that use code DASH/PIVX/Bitcoin we support this license.
If you don't want for your code to be forked/modified/used please don't use DASH/PIVX/Bitcoin codebase.
But thanks for the info. If your project is really the first to use this code, we will add information about it in the next graphical update of the wallet.
Activity: 252
Yesterday I saw and learned about this project, what do I think ? hmm it's at least very interesting I see who has what node and how many coins in the pledge, that's great, I uchastyu in this project and will start to nod ! go ahead, team of like-minded people
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Is there mining pool available?
Activity: 296
@EthereumFreak/Admin:

hi, ur coin uses code from my coin flexinodes which is the 1st (really first) coin with flexible mn collateral. please stop using my code without my permission or correct copyright notices!

so atleast announce that u copied the code&idea from flexinodes and link to our ann thread, thanks! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-flexinodes-flexible-masternode-revolution-flexible-mn-powpos-quark-4511590
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Enceladus has made a nice start with a growing community. It seems to be a long runner with a strong roadmap. The use case is a true blockchain one, videoconference management for business with teleworkers. A sort of integrated skype+Discord+Github with authentification I suppose. The whitepaper is really promising. Other projects are an a blog service, an exchange, a Service Desk, custom instant transactions ..
Activity: 170
I have read your project plan. it has a clear plan. Really this project know where they are going.
Just hoping for the best in this project. Glad to be part of this.
copper member
Activity: 124
 See your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope.  I have a belief on your success. Happy to be a part of your community
Activity: 36
I am very impressed about the project. The team is thriving, web, community is very good. It is also coming to the end of the year so this is my good investment opportunity and I believe it will be a smart investment.
copper member
Activity: 55
I'm an avid follower of this  project.Enceladus
I love to visit daily in their website and try to look for any updates and development.
And the site is also refreshing and pleasing to the eyes as well.
Keep going and continue to make a difference in the crypto world.
Activity: 60
I am very exciting join  Enceladus discord channel and I feel this one would be a big success in the future. I hope I can get some   Enceladus  when the price is still low. The wallet connection is good and can’t wait to get my first   Enceladus
Activity: 16
Every project is created will be expected to bring the success of your project even though it was born but I believe that with unique ideas to attract investors you will be successful.
Activity: 85
Enceladus project is give realy good oppurtinity for investors. Its like all in one. And good part is its allready on at exchanges and DEV looking for news. I realy like this project.
Activity: 14
Friends,
Project:Enceladus is a nice coin.The community of the server is really great.
A nice block chain technology.Everyone should invest it,because i promise it very much.
They represent a good community.I wish they will success to reach their goal soon.
Hope that all competitor will share a lot benifits.Keeps them in prayer. Love Project:Enceladus ,gain more coin.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 174
Great going, devs have made there project exciting with planning structure of presale and listing on exchange on nearly 3-4 exchanges at once makes  top priority they designed  for investors, so they price will be steady
Activity: 42
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I believe Enceladus Coin project has bright future ahead. Nice blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility that features excellent integration of shared masternode and shared staking benefits. I'll paticipate in the airdrop and bounty program, to help promote and spread the promising news of this project. I wish success to the Pandora coin team and whole community as wel. 😀
nice said , m8 , welcome to our community Wink
Pages:
Jump to: