Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 148. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Airdrop in 1 hour and a few mins!

Get ready everyone!
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Is there really such a need for a web wallet? There are more important tasks! Exchange, another exchange!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Are you planing on web wallet! Many people are worry these days about insesant virus attack through downloads and would rather not download any wallet. Web wallet should capture these category of miners and user

We are working on a web wallet right now yes Smiley

We hope to release it soon.

Web Wallet is gonna be Legit!
Are you planing on web wallet! Many people are worry these days about insesant virus attack through downloads and would rather not download any wallet. Web wallet should capture these category of miners and user

We are working on a web wallet right now yes Smiley

We hope to release it soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hi people.

Remember that we will be having a drop today!

150 people this time with 16,50 ALTCOM reward.

Hashrate is around 330 MH/s right now, as mining is near impossible.

This will be addressed in a new update that we hope to bring within 3 weeks with a higher "min block amount".
We will move from 300 blocks to 1440 blocks instead.

This should make room for more PoW blocks for a while.

We will also be coming with a new thread design.

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
This is an exciting project and I look forward to hodling it long-term.  There are plenty of airdrops (and I register for them) that offer nothing.  This project is at the top of the list because the dev is active, listens and improving the project each day.  I don't think we will go to the moon but this is just too fun to be apart of to separate with the coins.

I followed the official Twitter page.  How do I claim my 10 ALTCOM?  My Twitter ID is:  https://twitter.com/JustinDane5

When will this be listed on Blockfolio?

Activity: 14
Lot of miners leave pools. 0.6GH/s today Sad
I think it's not good for the community. Best mining reward or more airdrop with less payout to stay attractive
Activity: 18
Airdrop 8 will be open for 150 people and the reward will be lowered to 16,50 ALTCOM instead.
This will allow more users to join the airdrop.

Countdown till next drop: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/taxday?iso=20171011T1610&p0=1406&msg=Airdrop+8&font=cursive
Same as last time, Wednesday 16:10 GMT +2.

Your account must be made before the 30th of September and have more than 10 activity points.
If its clear to us that the account is only made to collect bounties, then we will not send a payout.

Each entry will be checked so it would be dumb to try and cheat.

Sounds good, the coin will spread between more people. Seems there are miners leaving, only six on zpool now...
Solo ?

To be honest, I'd love to carry on mining but I make way more coins by staking.... so that's why I left the pool, when they up the reward I may return
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Airdrop 8 will be open for 150 people and the reward will be lowered to 16,50 ALTCOM instead.

Countdown till next drop: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/taxday?iso=20171011T1610&p0=1406&msg=Airdrop+8&font=cursive

Your account must be made before the 30th of September and have more than 10 activity points.
If its clear to us that the account is only made to collect bounties, then we will not send a payout.

Sounds good, the coin will spread between more people. Seems there are miners leaving, only six on zpool now...
Solo ?
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Sadly I missed a few drops, but I have the timer running nearby to keep me mindful for the next drop. Thanks again for all your work and I'm still glad to be a part of the community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Just to be sure, are you referring to the bitcointalk forum for these conditions or the altcoincommunity.net forum?

All that is stated in the conditions, this applies to bitcointalk.

Activity: 400
You have reduced the size of airdrop, I think it's the right decision. 9 airdrop-12,5 ALTCOM and 10 airdrop 5 or 10 ALTCOM. As you are such a scheme of payments for airdrop?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Just to be sure, are you referring to the bitcointalk forum for these conditions or the altcoincommunity.net forum?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
is there someone can share their config ? since i use the official config but it gave me 0 connection
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
will be there any other exchanger that will accept this coins ? or when we will to be listed on coinmarketcap ?
Activity: 9
We are also looking into a new update raising the current minimum amount of blocks for PoS to kick in from 300 to 1000+.
This will reduce the number of PoS blocks and allow more PoW blocks to be made.

If this decision is finalized then a mandatory update will be released in the near future.

We will, of course, give you guys an update with that and have 2 weeks wait time till we make the change.

Awesome! More POW - more miners! )
Activity: 31
and maybe the first ten to leave for 25 coins, there will be an incentive to fight ....
We are also looking into a new update raising the current minimum amount of blocks for PoS to kick in from 300 to 1000+.
This will reduce the number of PoS blocks and allow more PoW blocks to be made.

If this decision is finalized then a mandatory update will be released in the near future.

We will, of course, give you guys an update with that and have 2 weeks wait time till we make the change.

Activity: 210

Jump to: