Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 17. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 100
AcvNMZ9AzMbS7ysEahLHiHTwhf7TcqBKHP
What a shit that coin turned into when it all started and it was called Altcom was all fine, I didn't sell those coins even when they were $14 and now I regret. The exchange (SONO v1 to SONO v2) which was arranged still non working, my coins stuck where between, I wrote about it recently here, but still the situation has not changed, and still the developers are silent. From today I consider the coin SCAM.
Did you miss something great?
Missing chances to buy cheap SONO weeks ago, didn't you?
SONO got troubles (serious ones) months ago, but all bugs have been fixed. In addition, it is not a scam project.

POS does not work((
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What a shit that coin turned into when it all started and it was called Altcom was all fine, I didn't sell those coins even when they were $14 and now I regret. The exchange (SONO v1 to SONO v2) which was arranged still non working, my coins stuck where between, I wrote about it recently here, but still the situation has not changed, and still the developers are silent. From today I consider the coin SCAM.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Someone will tell me what to do, I sent SONO wallet SONO 1.4 final to exchange SONO v2   03.07.2018 more. Translation since the weight is not confirmed, the wallet no longer syncs up, gets stuck on 395778 block.

Don't make the swap until it is absolutely necessary, I have zero PoS rewards since 1st of July...

I would suggest using shared masternode services to receive some rewards instead of PoS Smiley
And there are no rewards on 1.4.0.1, so swap as fast as possible as it won't make a difference.

Does that require trusting someone?

https://titan-masternodes.net/pools/ is trusted.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Someone will tell me what to do, I sent SONO wallet SONO 1.4 final to exchange SONO v2   03.07.2018 more. Translation since the weight is not confirmed, the wallet no longer syncs up, gets stuck on 395778 block.

Don't make the swap until it is absolutely necessary, I have zero PoS rewards since 1st of July...

I would suggest using shared masternode services to receive some rewards instead of PoS Smiley
And there are no rewards on 1.4.0.1, so swap as fast as possible as it won't make a difference.

Does that require trusting someone?

Activity: 448
Merit: 281
My SONO-WINDOWS-1-3-0-2 wallet is not syncing. Am I using current version of wallet for v1 coins ?

I am ready with SONO-WIN-2-0-1-1 wallet which synced in minutes. Any help on addnode info for syncing V1 coins will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

====
Edit ; I just downloaded SONO 1.4.0.1 Emergency Hotfix from github. Hope I will be able to swap asap.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Activity: 302
Merit: 10
What is this project about? Guys. In this kind of bear mkt, it is not confident to invest in projects, airdrops are really good choice, to be honest.
Activity: 26
A new update is being worked on now that will fix the PoS issue and the Masternode exploit that was found.
Exploiter(s) if you read this, do everyone a favor as you are only hurting yourself but hurting the project.

Deadline for the update is saturday at the latest, but we expect it to be released sooner.
Untill then, mine on!

POS not fix. How long to wait for fix's release? I remind you that today is Monday...

The exploit seems to be spread out a little more which in some sense is good.
Fewer coins seem to go to the exploiters in total, and PoW is running like a charm.

PoS needs some tuning and because our developer is on vacation, coin development is on hold.
I know this means that users won't receive PoS rewards like they should, this sucks and we are sorry this is the case.

But overall, our network is getting more and more stable and development of SonoX has been ramped up with a full-time developer instead of part-time.

We are in an OK place with now to be able to launch our campaigns and spread our wings.
On Monday, our twitter campaign will go live.
Soon after that, prelisting voting for the first 15 altcoins for SonoX will be published and coins can start to compete for the listing.

We have lots of plans to release more details about our platforms that we are working on.
The Whitepaper is getting close to being finished with detailed descriptions of our divisions and their projects.

I hope this helps out if you got questions, feel free to ask Smiley

Activity: 103
AcvNMZ9AzMbS7ysEahLHiHTwhf7TcqBKHP
A new update is being worked on now that will fix the PoS issue and the Masternode exploit that was found.
Exploiter(s) if you read this, do everyone a favor as you are only hurting yourself but hurting the project.

Deadline for the update is saturday at the latest, but we expect it to be released sooner.
Untill then, mine on!

POS not fix. How long to wait for fix's release? I remind you that today is Monday...
Can someone tell me whats the "Max Supply"  from SonoV2?

There's no Max Supply at the moment. They are thinking of 10M, but it's not set yet.

Okay ... so it coud also be that they set the Max supply to 100M or 100.000M and our coins get worthless?

No a limit of 10.000.000 SONO will be set.
Activity: 7
Can someone tell me whats the "Max Supply"  from SonoV2?

There's no Max Supply at the moment. They are thinking of 10M, but it's not set yet.

Okay ... so it coud also be that they set the Max supply to 100M or 100.000M and our coins get worthless?
Activity: 38
Can someone tell me whats the "Max Supply"  from SonoV2?

Activity: 336
As long as SONO doesn't stop developing, who knows what will happen in the future, maybe one day the project will fly to the moon.
Activity: 7
Can someone tell me whats the "Max Supply"  from SonoV2?
Activity: 29

KOB.SITE

Mining Pool

fee 0%. Payouts every 2 hour

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
SWAP  is still open for another  11  days

RU - HELP

EN - HELP  (translate.google.com)
11 more days to make your swap, everyone.
You all should be responsible to swap your coins before that end time-point of the swap.
After that, missed ones should be totally responsible for their all unswapped coins.

its done! After delete wallet and update blockchain transaction is sended. gl!
Nice to see that it worked out! I am wondering how many people still have their Sono in the V1 wallet.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1

RU - HELP

You all should be responsible to swap your coins before that end time-point of the swap.
After that, missed ones should be totally responsible for their all unswapped coins.

its done! After delete wallet and update blockchain transaction is sended. gl!
Activity: 325
Merit: 10

RU - HELP

Pages:
Jump to: