Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 179. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
received the new coins. thanks!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
After a successful swap for the new algorithm I'm waiting for airdrop 4. I'm registered at the official forum. I'm very glad that altcom went to skunkhash algo because i have amd gpu.
And this step is growing interest in the community amd miners. I believe that the official exchange will also come. It is best to leave coins in the stakes. It Looks Altcom will be very successful coin.
Dev doing a good job for all of us. Thank you.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Living the dream...
Thanks dev, new coins received!
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
🛠 Mining pool has been updated to SKUNK 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Currently only 0.45% fee (PROMO)
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:8433 -u WALLET -p c=ALTCOM

▶️▶️▶️ How to use a different difficulty❓
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for NiceHash etc.
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:8433 -u WALLET -p c=ALTCOM,d=8

▶️▶️▶️ Explorer
https://altminer.net/explorer/ALTCOM

▶️▶️▶️ Nodelist
https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=1867
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Hi, It seems altcommunity is acting very strange. I once asking for help regarding the new wallet being detected as virus. I am also wondering if I am late for the swap. I have ask them several times in altcommunity forums and every post that I made seems to be deleted. Kinda weird huh? Anyone from Altcommunity wiiling to answer my questions?

Hi,

Whats your name on our forums?

I only delete spam and if  I do delete something, you get a message.

The virus you see is a false positive that many wallets have in them.
So there is no harm in it.

The swap closes tomorrow for new entries, so if you haven't claimed your new coins yet, please to it as fast as possible.

my altcommunity username is lemrey,
I have already applied for the swap yesterday, I have followed the procedure step by step, but I am not sure if I done it correctly since the wallet has an issue with my anti virus. Thanks for the reply.

I will check your submission later today and if there is any issue then ill get back to you.. If not, then you will receive your coins like everyone else.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Hi, It seems altcommunity is acting very strange. I once asking for help regarding the new wallet being detected as virus. I am also wondering if I am late for the swap. I have ask them several times in altcommunity forums and every post that I made seems to be deleted. Kinda weird huh? Anyone from Altcommunity wiiling to answer my questions?

Hi,

The swap closes tomorrow for new entries, so if you haven't claimed your new coins yet, please to it as fast as possible.

my altcommunity username is lemrey,
I have already applied for the swap yesterday, I have followed the procedure step by step, but I am not sure if I done it correctly since the wallet has an issue with my anti virus. Thanks for the reply.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Hi,

Activity: 266

I sent you a message.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
does someone know what is the price of 1 altcom?
whether the price is more expensive or cheaper after algo change, cant wait to trade this token .

You best option is to go here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2107920

Not sure if the price will change currently, but that's the thread where people are putting up buy and sell offers.

Hi. That is a little strange. Are you sure the posts have been deleted?
Many wallets and miners get false positives in antivirus software.

Were there other questions that got deleted besides the one about the wallet/virus?
legendary
Activity: 1085
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
What address used in next airdrop?

New wallet address, of course  Roll Eyes

whether the price is more expensive or cheaper after algo change, cant wait to trade this token .

End of 2017
-----------------------------

New Airdrop coming soon Everyone.

Make sure that your account was registered before the 30th-August before join.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
What address used in next airdrop?
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
Awesome. My coins were exchanged and I'm already getting POS rewards :-)
I've also added my new AltCom address into my personal text on the forum to be ready for future air drops.
Activity: 210
received the altcom from old wallet,
thx, but cant attend the airdrop in that time ,
Can extend the airdrop for longer submit time?

how to join airdrop

WHO IS MINING THIS

WHAT ARE THEY GETTING PER DAY PER RIG?? ON WHAT
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

how to join airdrop
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
legendary
Activity: 1176
Hello Dev,

I saw this doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e0PRFRGw64K2qJbtTXUlkguXW1_HKSf1mKwWzZfzL_g/edit?usp=sharing

I saw my name over there, but the old wallet altcom address I submitted, because it was happen before the swap.

Can I edit and change my new wallet of it? or can you change it with my new address to AbJWSo4dcWML2FBqCKU84EQeeoq4QN8og2

Thank you and regards.

Okane Satoshi
Jump to: