Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 4. (Read 229359 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
SONO progress report 1 Aug 2019, yes a bit early, but that is sometimes good too!

And we have good news, the SONO Exchange is up and running, full functionality! https://www.sonoex.de
Progress made in detail:
-   Backend version changed to stable version, not development version
-   Initially only compatible coins available, working on bringing more online as soon as possible
Some things that usually happen:
-   When creating an account you need to set a strong password including at least 4 character groups and somewhat long, 10-14 characters
-   Sometimes confirmation emails end up in your spam folder, please check carefully
-   When creating a deposit address for your wallet you need to do it twice, this is normal, normally it takes some time to create the deposit address, when you click twice you can accelerate the process
-   You need to enable 2FA in your profile using google authenticator in order to be able to trade and withdraw coins
Let me know if you find anything that does not work [email protected]
Plans for the coming weeks:
-   Fine tune the exchange with feedback by users what needs improvement
-   Continue backend development to bring more coins online
Have fun trading on the SONO exchange and please spread the word.
Talk to you again in 2 weeks from now the latest.

If you need help with anything please join the discord.

Cheers, burster51
Activity: 45
Hi SONO supporters,

just see the roadmap published 2 weeks ago
We will be updating the roadmap from time to time, and we will keep you posted every 2 weeks about the progress of the SONOX exchange development. Thank you very much for being part of this exciting project! And please spread the word that SONO has a concise plan to make a difference in crypto exchanges.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O7g2zBpwBKMaIPFUxjESdE09h_w59JRBUlV49_1_2Dc/edit?usp=sharing

Progress update 21 July 2019:

The exchange backend has been stable and running for 2 months or so now, deposits / withdrawals have been enabled and verified for SONO. The other coins will become online until the next status report in 2 weeks from now. Changes and development in detail:
- registration / login procedure has been tried by 4 volunteers from the community; thank you all for your tremendous help. Some browser peculiarities have been identified, so we need some extra time to develop that to be more robust for the most common browsers. Another important issue in the registration / login process is user friendliness, some of the messages are not clearly understandable. We know this and will continue the effort to improve
- some of the registration confirmation email end up in SPAM folders with some providers, we need to to some more investigation as to which providers are affected by this and need to further improve email reliability.
- development under the hood, there have been a lot of improvements on the exchange backend under the hood. It is now almost fully ready for scaled deployment.
- there have been a few coins interested in being listed (some of the vote winners), so we are spending some time to evaluate additional coin wallets to be listed when we fully go online.

Plans for the coming 2 weeks:
- further improve registration / login procedure. Get more volunteers to register and try out things
- changes to the backend to fully enable all coins for deposit and withdrawal
- continue development of the trading page

The blockchain and mining is stable, everything is running smoothly. Please continue to mine on any of the pools to stabilize the SONO network, remember the community pool is https://champmine.de

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday if it not already over in your local time zone, and have a good start into the coming week. Talk to you in 2 weeks from now the latest with the next progress report.

Cheers, burster51
Activity: 19
That's good news for me. Price is down. Come on more negative.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Update time everyone.

I will be stepping back for some time but will be back in 3 - 6 months.
I won't be leaving the discord, but my level of activity will remain low.
My personal life is changing quite a bit and it needs my full attention.
In my absence, Burster will be managing my role and will further develop SonoX.

Regarding SonoX there is a bit of good news.
Stari40k is joining the project to further develop the frontend of the exchange.
As of now, there is not yet a deadline for the launch of SonoX, but more frequent updates on development will start to be released.
Burster will be releasing the first status report on the development of SonoX by the end of this week.
SonoX is coming along nicely.
Multiple wallets have been added to the system, the registration system is 95% ready.

Now we move onto the trading pages so users can login and trade.
Hopefully, I have more good news soon.
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Where I can see list of win coins for listing on exchange?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
my wallet stops syn over a long period of time, what is the link to new wallet update

Here you go:

https://github.com/zPools/sonoa/releases
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
my wallet stops syn over a long period of time, what is the link to new wallet update
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
What's next with SONOX Exchange? Do you guys applied in alternative coin directory listing like coingecko, livecoinwatch?

How about Blockfolio? How was the progress so far in terms of marketing the exchange platform?
SONO project came back after its crash due to rebrand issues and technical things behind. Eventually, they came back months ago and concurrently developed multi-sub-projects inside SONO, including SONOx, SONO pool, and more things. Congrats and wish all best for future growth of SONO platforms.

Yes i have been following their project from the start even before they been called as Sonox,

Altcommunity coin was a great project during its time in year 2017.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
What's next with SONOX Exchange? Do you guys applied in alternative coin directory listing like coingecko, livecoinwatch?

How about Blockfolio? How was the progress so far in terms of marketing the exchange platform?
SONO project came back after its crash due to rebrand issues and technical things behind. Eventually, they came back months ago and concurrently developed multi-sub-projects inside SONO, including SONOx, SONO pool, and more things. Congrats and wish all best for future growth of SONO platforms.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

copper member
Activity: 344

Code:
-a sonoa -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:5617 -u WALLET -p c=SONO

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

I have some questions relate to the masternode hosting platform built by SONO.
Firstly, it is good to see you claim that by now, it is free listings, but will the SONO team change approach and charge fees for new coin listings later?
Secondly, it seems that the SONO platform provides shared masternodes, right?
Thirdly, how many times masternodes or shared masternodes investors are able to do withdrawals out of SONO masternode hosting platform per day? In some other MN hosting platforms, they allow one withdrawal per day only. I hope SONO platform allows more rounds of withdrawal per day.
Lastly, fees of service will be paid on which types of crypto? (bitcoin, SONO, and which ones more)?
If you are in another coin community where they offer masternodes, but are not yet listed on any shared masternode platforms. Please inform the project leaders that SonoShares will offer to list completely free of charge.

The offer for free listing is going to be going on for a long time.
Always feel free to contact us about listing and 99% of the time it will be done for free.

Its shared masternodes yes.
Payouts are done once per day, as a lot of coins will be added onto the platform very soon.
And the more coins we list the more payouts. And that means a lot more data on our servers.

Fees are paid in the crypto the node is in.
So we have a 4% - 5% fee on all nodes as of now.

If you are in another coin community where they offer masternodes, but are not yet listed on any shared masternode platforms. Please inform the project leaders that SonoShares will offer to list completely free of charge.

A requirement to be listed is that there is actual interest.
SonoShares will not provide the collateral for the masternodes as we have done with the SONO nodes.

This means users of the community must be ready to deposit their coins and purchase shares so nodes can be setup with these coins.

The more coins that are deposited, the more nodes will be setup.
Please use #listing channel to ask for listings or have project leaders contact me directly.
Join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/gKHwGeA
Activity: 105
Hey everyone

We are very happy to announce a new independent subdivision of Project SONO.

The MiningPatriot and Project SONO has come together and realized a plan that was already in place for SonoX.
But we needed an experienced pool operator who would be able to support a high amount of coins.

So today, we would like to announce https://pool.sonox.io and welcome R3D5H1RT to the team.
A new multi-coin mining pool that will be fully integrated with SonoX.

The SonoX mining pool will support as many coins as possible. that are listed on SonoX.
It will also be able to support other coins that are not yet listed on SonoX.

We ask users to move some of their hashrate over to the new mining pool.

You need to be sure to add GRIN and BEAM to the pool.
This will greatly add popularity and fame.
Pools of these coins are only in China

Are you sure there isnt any pools located in EU or NA?
I sent this to our pool operator to have a look at.

Yes.
I also forgot to add AE. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iscC8RmNt0hqB8eTsdLP_FNbYjFEtRz9_gFkJ4bbkb8/edit#gid=0

It is necessary to add what is now in the top. (VeriBlock, Veil, BitCash)
Hey everyone

The MiningPatriot and Project SONO has come together and realized a plan that was already in place for SonoX.
But we needed an experienced pool operator who would be able to support a high amount of coins.

So today, we would like to announce https://pool.sonox.io and welcome R3D5H1RT to the team.

The SonoX mining pool will support as many coins as possible. that are listed on SonoX.

Are you sure there isnt any pools located in EU or NA?
I sent this to our pool operator to have a look at.
Activity: 105
Hey everyone

Activity: 546
Merit: 159
a new independent subdivision of Project SONO.

A highly productive week for SONO lovers.
pool run by SONO, that will support coins might be listed later on SONOX.
This is like a cycle and good for young coins, and young exchange like SonoX.
Hey everyone

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Hello devs, I get error 404 when trying to assess your site. Is there a way to get out of this issue because I want to try the CPU miner for windows. The max supply of the coins makes it very attractive for me to join the miners. I wish I could be part soon.
Pages:
Jump to: