Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[PoW/PoS/MNs][NIST5]✅ Odex - Smart Betting Exchange - page 3. (Read 2221 times)

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I been nice hash mining this for hours and I only got 1.5 coin and your telling me you premined 300,000 coins

no thank you 

Then go to another coin, we explained what's the premine for, and we spread rewards in the long-term
You are too much used of crypto coins that yield 7coins per second. Really this need to change.
We're also here to educate people
copper member
WTH ... 300k premine with so low reward / block .... this is simply a joke coin

A joke coin? Sorry if you are used to shitcoins that yields 95coins per minute.
arent you enough smart to understand this is about too much premine compare of it ?
do you now how much gambling , betting project already try ? this go to trash to, you have too much premine , as other you are just planning to sell off at 1st opportunity , just have math to calculate how much MN pow can offer before MN start , and its the only thing you need to understand thats one more shit coin and scammy ... and no need to mention ... no team ....

i wish for investissor , that work , but cant believe it ...

and serioulsy CB , ok , but hit btc and yobit .... dont put coin to list on that poops, 1 more proof you have no experience or not enough

I BET its not going to work

ahahahha +1

Yes, 3.5%, nothing harsh compared to other coins.
Yes we know, we are formed employees of this sector.
"just have the math" Would you mind giving me some courses? we are designing a chain a website and a product with no knowledge in maths you think? Really dude.
No team? Really, stop spreading lies, it's not the place to.
Activity: 15
I been nice hash mining this for hours and I only got 1.5 coin and your telling me you premined 300,000 coins

no thank you 
Activity: 348
Merit: 119

arent you enough smart to understand this is about too much premine compare of it ?
do you now how much gambling , betting project already try ? this go to trash to, you have too much premine , as other you are just planning to sell off at 1st opportunity , just have math to calculate how much MN pow can offer before MN start , and its the only thing you need to understand thats one more shit coin and scammy ... and no need to mention ... no team ....

i wish for investissor , that work , but cant believe it ...

and serioulsy CB , ok , but hit btc and yobit .... dont put coin to list on that poops, 1 more proof you have no experience or not enough

ahahahha +1
copper member
Here's a picture of how the APP will look like, we're not that far from development-wise.
copper member
If it's a betting exchange, is it also the goal of this exchange to distribute the revenue to the token holders in the future?

It is a thing in the business-revenue model!

Are there any numbers provided somewhere as to how much is supposed to go to token holders or is that still to be determined?

It is still being determined as we are in the payment module design, so I'll answer quite soon to your answer!

Sure no need to hurry, will check in again from time to time and see if you have something for me!

If it's a betting exchange, is it also the goal of this exchange to distribute the revenue to the token holders in the future?

Are there any numbers provided somewhere as to how much is supposed to go to token holders or is that still to be determined?

It is still being determined as we are in the payment module design, so I'll answer quite soon to your answer!

Sure no need to hurry, will check in again from time to time and see if you have something for me!

Yes, don't worry! Come in discord and we can talk in DM if you want
copper member

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 348
Merit: 119
copper member
Activity: 344

Come and mine Odex on https://thepool.life

-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:4992 -u -p c=ODX

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!
Activity: 664
Merit: 250
Hello Everyone!

WWW.CRYPTOPOOLCLUB.COM
Stratum: stratum+tcp://cryptopoolclub.com:6501/6502/6503

discord

Happy mining!
copper member
!Bring your friend to the ODEX server and get paid!

How to perform

Fill up the form(mandatory)-https://goo.gl/forms/Lrt9w2JTXCPr7IA52
create your own invite link
invite others here in ODEX

starts-7th February 2019            
ends-25th February 2019            

Rewards:

1st place: Place:  2000 ODEX
2nd place: Place:  1800 ODEX
3rd place: Place:  1500 ODEX
4th place:  1000 ODEX
5th place:  800  ODEX
6th place:  600  ODEX
7th place:  400 ODEX
8th place:  200  ODEX
9th place:    100 ODEX
10-15 place: 50  ODEX
copper member

legendary

copper member
Activity: 48
Hi !! You are Team is interested in add your coin to our staking pool?
https://cryptostake.es/add-coin
Have Free vote listing:
You can get votes of your community, when arrived at 3000 VOTES, we list it automatically for free.
If you want list quickly, have pay votes too (1 vote=1 PLT)
Specs:
- 0 % fees for instant deposits and withadrwals. Only charge 3% of POS amd 5% of mn.
- Have a internal Doge Market for all our coins listed.
- Faucet for free.

Feel free to contact if any questions

Discord = https://discord.gg/rFD339V
Telegram = https://t.me/CryptoStake_es
Official page = https://cryptostake.es
Twitter = https://twitter.com/cryptostakepool
copper member
Honestly, I don't like Yobit exchange
In contrast, Crypto Bridge is a smart choice because it is a good decentralized exchange.
I also would prefer to know plans of ODEX team to use 3.1% premine coins

Hey, thanks for the reply!

We'll use premine to:
Sale MNs to pay exchanges/various listing to increase awareness.
Expand marketing team/influencers & reviewers.
Get a "bank" for the betting exchange when it will be live.
copper member
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
ODEX added
 https://testmine.ru/

Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://testmine.ru:3573 -u wallet_address -p c=ODEX
copper member

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: