Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][TUX] Tuxcoin - Supporting the Open-Source Community | Allium - page 5. (Read 19122 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
can i use eth wallet to paractipate airdrop program?
No, the airdrop is for Tuxcoin.
Activity: 16
can i use eth wallet to paractipate airdrop program?
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
We are actively submitting applications to exchanges now. We hope to have some great news on that front soon!
I think that you will get great news, I believe in your plan, because it really is very promising. I follow your project from the beginning and see how confident you are moving forward.
We are actively submitting applications to exchanges now. We hope to have some great news on that front soon!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
This is really one of the quality projects, creative ideas, practical and prestige at this time. I could not take my eyes off this project. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project. That is also the difference to take advantage of the opportunity to speculate in the project. Good luck!
Activity: 2
The community is growing so fast! Join us on discord and be a part of the movement to help open source software!

Discord
https://discord.gg/sHkmXxW
copper member
Activity: 85
Hi Tuxcoin team!

I’m writing you on behalf of Xebr exchange.
We will be happy to add your coin.The process of implementation is very fast and for free. Please, learn our platform: https://xebr.com/

Also we can help you to build your own exchange.
Let’s find the best way of cooperation!

Contacts: [email protected]
Or PM me here

Have a good day)

Working on fixing this up with my pre-existing nomp pool, i'll update if I can fix it to work. <3
Great! When it's ready let an admin know in our discord and we will set up a channel for it!
Activity: 49
Working on fixing this up with my pre-existing nomp pool, i'll update if I can fix it to work. <3
Activity: 52
I gave the link, please open it and see my question on bitcointalk, see my signature and please answer my questions on bitcointalk. thanks
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Clarify the following phrase. "Tuxcoin Proof-of-Work uses the low-power, Allium-resistant ASIC algorithm." Why low-power? In my understanding, low power is weak and very slow.

For example. A lightly overclocked 1070ti will hash at 4.9 Mh/s and only about 90 watts of power usage.

I wouldn't call that weak or slow.

Yup!  A 1080 Ti will hash at 9.4 mH/s and only use about ~150w with the right Power Target / OC settings  (PT: 60%, Core: +50Mhz, Mem: -502Mh --- CryptoDredge Miner).
Activity: 36
This is a great coin! People at discord are nice and welcoming. Hopefully it will get listed on an exchange!
Activity: 1
The thought of a coin supporting OSS projects intrigues me. I'm interested in seeing how the community develops around that vision. Wish the best to this coin!

EDIT: I've created a pool for this coin! Join me in mining to support open source software!

Name: Mags Pool
Payout Interval: Daily (24 hours)
Fee: 1%

Mining script example (ccminer):
ccminer --algo=allium -o stratum+tcp://tuxpool.mikemagss.com:3433 -u

Happy mining! Smiley

Just started mining and am really digging Mags pool. I prefer pools that payout daily so I don't have consolidation issues later

Looking forward to seeing this coin grow!
New Pool: Power Pool
http://powerpool.money

Example:
ccminer -a allium -o stratum+tcp://powerpool.money:4443 -u -p "WorkerName c=TUX"

Payout: 30 minutes
added!
Activity: 135
the algorithm that is used is good, discord community is nice, with the main admin suport attentive
Activity: 11
New Pool: Power Pool
http://powerpool.money

Example:
ccminer -a allium -o stratum+tcp://powerpool.money:4443 -u -p "WorkerName c=TUX"

Payout: 30 minutes
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Clarify the following phrase. "Tuxcoin Proof-of-Work uses the low-power, Allium-resistant ASIC algorithm." Why low-power? In my understanding, low power is weak and very slow.
very good point. there are so many "asic resistant" algos out there it is almost hilarious.  not even zcash devs didn't manage that very well.
Activity: 8
So far the best pool I have found is http://spicypool.com/ there should be a list floating around with more.
How is this different from any other coin?
When we donate to Open-Source projects we will be applying the value of the currency to the real world. And, as the value goes up the donations will mean more and more to those projects.
Activity: 9
How is this different from any other coin?

The biggest thing right now is that we are donating to open source projects. However in the future we plan to add more features such as easy messaging via the block chain.
Pages:
Jump to: