Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][XCC] Cryptic :: Argon2id Chukwa - page 3. (Read 1657 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi. Stay away from this project. He is giving ban/mute to everyone on discord that ask real questions. Even he delete massages that People posts on discord with real questions for him to answer. For me this is big scam alert.
Activity: 20
Its a scam. HE IS A SCAMMER, TRYING TO BLOCK PEOPLE HOW KNEW. I WAS MUTED ON HES DISCORD. NOW HE BLOCKED ME. I SENDT MY MINED CRYPTIC TO ONE GUY THAT GOT SCAMMED. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS. HE ARE LUCK THAT HE DOSENT LIVE NEXT DOOR. FUCKING WANKER.
Activity: 57
I Checked the txn in tron erc20 explorer. The usdt has reached and it was sent immediately to another address and he is saying that he has not received the coin.
The hashrate for 2acoin increased at the sametime cryptic was released? Do you think it is a coincidence?
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Prove that I am in fact mining 2acoin and other coins..... And I will believe you and delete everything and forget about Cryptic.
I didn’t even say what other coin the pool mines, you named it yourself. apparently you yourself know about this, but you are demanding something from me ...    SmileyCheesyGrin
I ask again - prove me that in fact I am merge mining and I will delete miner and forget about Cryptic.
Until then stop FUDing.
I don't know what you are doing. what should I prove to you?
you have the right to decide for yourself what to mine, what to delete and what to forget ...
I spoke about the official pool of this coin, that it is engaged in HIDDEN merge mining (users do not receive another coin and should not receive it, they only get a wrapper - Cryptic). I also said that the word Fraud is encrypted in the logo of the coin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1

I'm in the discord app frequently and didn't notice that. Do you have screen shoots or something with your posts?

How can someone verify merge mining?
screenshots? Do you take screenshots of all your messages?
my messages and messages from other users who discussed this topic have been removed from the Discord channel.
In what sense is it to check merged mining? Miners will not receive another coin, they will only receive a candy wrapper - Cryptic

I ask again - prove me that in fact I am merge mining and I will delete miner and forget about Cryptic.
Until then stop FUDing.

Let me apologize for the misunderstanding. I am not accusing you of something.
I just don't have the technical knowledge to check about merge mining. On the other hand it seems like you have the technical skills to prove that. All I'm asking is for the methodology.

As far as discord is concerned I didn't notice any message deletion (me personally!!!), at least when i 'm in the server.
Activity: 10

I'm in the discord app frequently and didn't notice that. Do you have screen shoots or something with your posts?

my messages and messages from other users who discussed this topic have been removed from the Discord channel.
In what sense is it to check merged mining? Miners will not receive another coin, they will only receive a candy wrapper - Cryptic

Until then stop FUDing.

Activity: 15
Merit: 1
attention fraud
the logo in morse code says: fraud
the official pool is engaged in hidden merge mining.
for talking about the price and hidden merged mining, messages are deleted and you get a ban on Discord.

Anyone who talks about merge mining and it results in instant ban and your messages are deleted.
Prove that you are not merge mining 2acoin and other chukwa coins.
your reaction to user suspicions is the best evidence of fraud
Activity: 14
Can you explain the logo?
Anyone who talks about merge mining and it results in instant ban and your messages are deleted.

Prove that I am in fact mining 2acoin and other coins..... And I will believe you and delete everything and forget about Cryptic.
How do you know about bans on Discord? I am active since day 1 and haven't seen any of that.
and you will not see anything, since messages are deleted and users too.
Can you see me on the Discord Channel? or my messages? everything is removed so no one knows anything
attention fraud
for talking about the price and hidden merged mining, messages are deleted and you get a ban on Discord.

How do you know about bans on Discord? I am active since day 1 and haven't seen any of that.
Reported suspicious activity to Moderator.
Vitik is right about the logo.

A = o-
R = o-o
D = -oo
F = oo-o
U = oo-
attention fraud
Activity: 100
I'm on the bandwagon with this one, seems like a decent project.

Nice looking website as well but I'd love to see a whitepaper of some sort, still early days but I think it's urgently needed.
Pages:
Jump to: