Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][XRC] Charycoin: Donation Platform Powered By NeoScrypt + MASTERNODES - page 3. (Read 19978 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I've been checking for this project a few times since the thread created, and looking for any information for the exchange, and it look like it will still a long way to go.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Charycoin will facilitate the process of helping people in need by helping others with donations and forming influential ambassador communities throughout the world. To bring the power of blockchain technology the art of thinking about donations to the next level, forgery and without scandal about abuse.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Reverse for Vietnamese translation
Hi Dev
If you intend to translate your project into our language, please contact me or reply this message

Thanks alot
Activity: 69
At first I did not understand where the white paper was. I clicked on the link to the site. Very well decorated. In such a description, white paper is not needed separately. The taste of the project marketers is felt - good design.
Activity: 52
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
==========================================================

!!!☛ CHARYCOIN - ACTIVE POSITIVEONE POOL !!!

🚀CHARYCOIN(XRC)🚀 - XEVAN

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://positiveone.tk:4233 -u CTEGMuAzJz6JbYvAt6zG29a1GkHtQGkpkD -p c=XRC

Explorer: https://positiveone.tk/explorer/XRC
Wallet: https://github.com/charycoin/charycoin/releases

Nodes:
Code:
addnode=54.38.78.4:11055
addnode=142.44.210.210:11055
addnode=54.37.205.46:11055
addnode=51.38.225.7:11055
addnode=191.33.241.63:11055
addnode=[2804:7f3:4880:f165::2]:11055

HappyMining

CHARYCOIN BOUNTY Wallet - CJX5bHkwp69zBEZcV622nWET25ZVEk9Ehk
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I am very happy that the KYC application was accepted. If the team works well, the project can go to the top 10 in the marketcap.

KYC is now quite common. most projects require verification. though it seemed strange before and caused some perturbations
Activity: 154
This is a very high quality and reliable project. The team is working efficiently. There is a great prospect in the draft. I am sure that the idea of the project is interesting and promising
Activity: 84
Really good project guys. I hope it success. Good luck.
Activity: 266
I am looking forward to this wonderful project and are overjoyed to be part of the project. Wish success!
Activity: 32
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
A charity project should be able to makes everyone to get an easy access to a way to help one another.
Cause I and perhaps many other people having difficulties to find where we can donate some of our wealth.
Activity: 114
I am very happy that the KYC application was accepted. If the team works well, the project can go to the top 10 in the marketcap.
Activity: 123
Doge is an excellent project, since it has a support line to maintain the price. It is very cool.
Activity: 224
lots of movement on this coin. great work guys and dev
Activity: 56
copper member
Activity: 9
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
No problem. Write a translation.
Pages:
Jump to: