Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][XRN] [SERVICE NODES] SARONITE - Cryptonight Heavy - page 18. (Read 33219 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I like the idea on making a new concept that never been done before in all older cryptocurrency project.
As for now, it will be wise to learn about this patiently and look for the best result it could produce.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I will keep an eye here, and wait for the official release date. Interestingly, let's count down the time
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
cryptonight heavy is v7?
copper member
Activity: 88
I am interested in coins implementing the cryptonight heavy algo. I don't see the max supply anywhere or any other specs for the coin other than the algo. I like that is going to power an exchange, there's various projects implementing that concept right now such as pure, sugar exchange, tokpie, etc. Competition is overwhelming but because everyone knows this is where the money is at. Is it going to be a decentralised exchange?

Hi there, We have a total supply of 90 Million. Block time is 60 seconds. Block reward will be more or less 32.
And yes to your last question.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
I am interested in coins implementing the cryptonight heavy algo. I don't see the max supply anywhere or any other specs for the coin other than the algo. I like that is going to power an exchange, there's various projects implementing that concept right now such as pure, sugar exchange, tokpie, etc. Competition is overwhelming but because everyone knows this is where the money is at. Is it going to be a decentralised exchange?
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
Hello, fellow miners!

Pool saronite.miner.rocks (cn-heavy) about to start on Mainnet at 23-rd of May
(see countdown timer)
Pool already accepts mainnet wallet addresses, but operates on Testnet.
When mainnet will be ready - stats will be cleared and pool will be switched to mainnet, you do not need to be online at that time.

Features:
- email notifications of workers down
- stats and hashrate chart per worker
- PPLNS reward scheme
- payment id, integrated address, subaddress supported
- adjustable payment threshold
- every port supports secure SSL/TLS connection as well as insecure one
- port 80 available for firewalled miners
- static diff supported, see static diff calculator
- multiple daemons, to prevent downtime in case of daemon stuck
- height checks, to prevent mining on forked chain
- sample configs for cn-heavy supported mining apps

Welcome & Lucky Mining!
copper member
What will be the initial block reward?

Hi there, the block rewards are dynamic. It will start at around 32 XRN per block.

EDIT: Plus minus 16
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
What will be the initial block reward?
copper member
Is this a Monero or Cryptonote/Bytecoin fork?

Hi,

It's a Sumokoin fork with Monero implementations.
Activity: 95
Reserved for mining pool.  Cool

youpool.io
Activity: 31
Is this a Monero or Cryptonote/Bytecoin fork?
copper member
When we caN start mining?

Hi there,

The mainnet will launch Wednesday. You can find the countdown timer on our website https://saronite.io
Activity: 35
When we caN start mining?
copper member
So what is a model of this project? Are you going to start ICO or this coins will be mined only?
In your start post you use ticker $SRN for coin, but your site is mentioned SRN. Which one is correct?

Hi,

There will be no ICO. The ticker is XRN (Updated the announcement)
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
So what is a model of this project? Are you going to start ICO or this coins will be mined only?
In your start post you use ticker $SRN for coin, but your site is mentioned XRN. Which one is correct?
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
Italian translation reserved
Activity: 2
Hi ,
Even it s look a good project , it need more marketing  Smiley
copper member
wallet will be released when mainnet launches?

Hi,

Yes it will, however you can download a remote wallet here if you want to create your wallet now> https://pool.saronite.io/SaroniteRW-win64.zip
copper member
Waiting for more information on mainnet online. Is the project resistance from instamine.

Yes, we are resistant to "instamine".
Pages:
Jump to: