Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PPC] D7 Pool - Stratum PPCoin Pool - 1.5% PPLNS - page 2. (Read 17583 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
port 3333 seems to be offline
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Server down?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Hashrate is through the roof now, over 1TH/s!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1028
dzyk.ru
nice pool, thnx
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Perhaps you could help me out as I'm having difficulty registering. Every username I input a username, even if it is me randomly smashing the keyboard returns, "Username is already in use."
Activity: 25
We had problems with server connectivity. Everything is online now Smiley

We always report issues and their resolving progress on https://twitter.com/D7Pool
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
ill start working here too  Grin
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
Pool is back online ...  awaiting any info on what caused the outage 
legendary
Looks DB related  Undecided
legendary
Is the pool under attack or down right now?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
FPGA Mining LLC
Great pool, wish iit had graphs and more security when it comes to withdrawals or changing addresses.

If you want an unchangeable withdrawal address, you can use my pool  Wink
http://theseven.bounceme.net/~theseven/pool/

Holy crap, D7 is about 60% of the whole network right now Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Great pool, wish iit had graphs and more security when it comes to withdrawals or changing addresses.
legendary
Love the pool chemicstry, it's been running well. Thanks for all the work you do!
great pool but the round confirmations is just waaaay too long for me...i don't know if that's something that be improved... it takes like several days..

Well, that is PPCoin thing. It requires 520 confirmations for block which is 2-4 days on average.

For those who are very anxious to get their coins we have early withdrawal feature. But since it involves risk for us there is a fee.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
great pool but the round confirmations is just waaaay too long for me...i don't know if that's something that be improved... it takes like several days..
Activity: 19
D7 is my fav pool when I mine for PPC, what I really like is the fact that I can choose the minimum difficulty of the requested shares.

Please, put more graphs for the graph junkies among us  Grin
Updates:
  • Verified SSL!
  • User specific timezone selection.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Thanks for the great pool, guys Smiley I think you're the only decent PPCoin pool around.
I'm a-little confused over your PPLNS, is it if I stop mining and the total number of shares to complete the block passes Difficulty * 1.25, anything I did before that is unpaid? I only ask as shares I had in block 44278 dont show in recent blocks even tho i had some accepted before powering off for bed
Block 44278 was quite unlucky and shares submited that round exceeded N limit almost two times. Round started 2013-04-22 00:40:55 UTC and ended 2013-04-22 11:04:35 UTC so if you mined just before round started all shares have been likely discarded by the N limit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'm a-little confused over your PPLNS, is it if I stop mining and the total number of shares to complete the block passes Difficulty * 1.25, anything I did before that is unpaid? I only ask as shares I had in block 44278 dont show in recent blocks even tho i had some accepted before powering off for bed
Pages:
Jump to: