Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 3D Contactless footwear fitting technology for on-line purchases - page 17. (Read 3005 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
We need more public info about team members and ou advisors:)

Some Linkedin links already available at our web site Imigize.io opposite to each person’s CV. 

Tomorrow we will update more info. The “big” team ( all persons) is over 25 persons: programmers, engineers, mathematicians, physicists...

Advisors for ICO will be revealed later on (big brands, large e-stores heads, blockchain experts)
Activity: 33
We need more public info about team members and ou advisors:)
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
long presale i think. 2 month for presale  Grin
but i hope this project will successfully.
thank you.
Do you have brief eplanation about how your technology works?

All is easy: takes fotos of your feet with mobile phone using our iOS/Android app or with an in-store scanner. We measured in advance the inner volume of all shoes and clothes offered by the internet shop. Imigize algorithm compares 3D model of user’s feet and 3D inner volumes and makes recommendations on the level of comfort.

All data / hash is stored in blockchain and available to all market players without disclosure of the user’s private information. In this way we stimulate makers to produce comfortable models, online shops to sell comfortable models, etc
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
there are no airdrop, maybe footwear for us in here  Sad
so, this is promising project because this is really project.
Activity: 36
Do you have brief eplanation about how your technology works?
sorry, tell me, please, what is total tokens supply and how mush for sale?
thank you.

The total tokens supply around 272 000 000 It depends how many tokens we will sell. The base price now: 1 IMGZ token = 0,00017642 ETH If you buy tokens during pre-sale, you will have bonuses to the base price of a token - up to 25% and extra bonuses to the amount of transaction - up to 20%
Activity: 574
The presentation video you show is really interesting. Only with mobile applications, consumers who want to buy the products available can easily do fitting according to the size of each. I think this platform will be popular and gain success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
sorry, tell me, please, what is total tokens supply and how mush for sale?
thank you.
Is there any soft cap?

We have softcap for token sale: US $1 000 000

It will be enough to begin to break the blockbuster service platform
Activity: 170
Merit: 5
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
Activity: 115
What countries are you planning to conquer at the beginnig?
do you plan to burn unsold tokens?

We haven't any unsold tokens.

The maximum number of tokens depends on the actual purchases during Token Sale: a fixed base token price plus the current valid bonus. The actual number of tokens depends on the amount of collection and the bonuses Tokens cannot burn because the issue is strictly under the sale (nothing to burn).  Wink
Activity: 34
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
Interesting project! You have few major partners already and alpha app, well done!
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
do you plan to burn unsold tokens?
I think it's a good and best project. Sorry, but I did not see, do you have hardcap on presale?

Yes our hardcap on presale is US $1 000 000
Activity: 434
I think it's a good and best project. Sorry, but I did not see, do you have hardcap on presale?
About Imigize Token

Imigize Token is a token used for financial transactions between members of the Imigize Service Blockchain ecosystem. Firstly, Imigize tokens (IMGZ) are the utility tokens. All Internet shops that sell shoes or clothing for tokens obtain the right to use the contactless fitting service for their customers. One Imigize token (IMGZ) gives the right for one-time usage of the Imigize service.

Token nominal cost: 1 IMGZ = $0,22 or 1 IMGZ = 0,00017821 ETH

ETH value of the token is fixed on January 11, 2018, at 11:30 am (UTC), ETH is worth $1,247. On the day before the start of the each Token Sale round, the final price of a token is aired and doesn't change.

Please note that the market value of one use of the service Imigize is 0.003 ETH.
This look promising project. Elen27, tell me, please, how can I buy IMGZ tokens?
Thanks.

You must registration on the site imigize.io, obtained your ETH or BTC personal wallet address and make a payment. We have instruction here: https://imigize.io/instructions.html
Pages:
Jump to: