Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[Ann][Pre-ICO] A7 Core - TRANSFORMING A $1 TRILLION COUPON MARKET ⭐ - page 3. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Such an exciting project, the aim of this makes it stand out amongst the crowd!!  Keep up the good work.
Activity: 280
The project has gained so much depth in the past couple of days, very keen as to see how it turns out!! All the best  Grin
Activity: 48
What about token metrics?
Activity: 27
Amazing effort. Keep it up! Cheesy
Activity: 84
The project creates a more direct relationship between the brand and the user. But I see a major benefit for manufacturers and retailers. I want to explore the benefits of end users because this is the largest community that decides whether a project is thriving.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Any word on the dates?

Dates will be announced soon! Please stay tuned in our telegram group - https://t.me/a7coreico
Activity: 22
Activity: 29
Looks really promising. I'll try to support you in the future.
Activity: 7
More direct relationship between between brand and the user induces more sale which can prove to be quite efficient and effective.

Indeed, Sir. Keep investing! Thanks.  Smiley
I see many positive ideas in A7Core project, very fresh and unique. Too keen for this one!
Activity: 48
More direct relationship between between brand and the user induces more sale which can prove to be quite efficient and effective.
Activity: 28
Project looks like it will succeed, but do you havy any backup plan? What will happen in you won't achieve softcap?
great ico

Thank you very much! Join a7Core and participate in coupon market revolution!
Activity: 2
A very innovative and great idea. Participating in all the social campaigns!!

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the great words. Welcome to A7core! Be a part of coupon revolution!
Activity: 10
A very innovative and great idea. Participating in all the social campaigns!!
Activity: 7
A7Core looks like a very promising project, hopes are high on this one! All the best.

Thank you! You won't be disappointed.
A7 Core is a very unique and interesting project. Amazing team from various parts of the world. Great work!
What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?

For now we accept ETH and USD.
Will you accept BTC as a payment in the future?

Will try to accept more methods soon. Please join our telegram news and dont miss any updates!
I don't remember seeing a project as strong as this in the recent weeks. This definitely looks very attractive and I think I'm going to participate here.

Thank you! Join A7Core right now. Pass registration on the website www. a7core .com to be aware of latest news!
Pages:
Jump to: