Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] - ADLERCASH Masternode Investment Coin CryptoBridge listing - page 2. (Read 2169 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
How will this be structured and are there any special requirement needed for investors? Also, do you have any projections on this that you might want to share as ETH has 18 decimals?
Activity: 53
This coin is one of the best in discord server .
Activity: 7
Adler coin is a new future of crypto currency world. It's is a great project.
Activity: 50
Can any one bare to explain how to use this zero coin mint in the privacy section of the wallet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
this project is totally great and excellent project ,and well detailed and probably this project will have its success and will achieve its goal. good work team ADLERCASH and good luck.
Activity: 53
Adlercash is the most popular coin .
Every join this discord server .🙌
Activity: 6

My wallet:AWq5udKn8RaAgGknxoJMM1wSY67QYEUSSt

It should be paid in one week as you promised
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
These coins will move forward in the future. The community of these coins is growing day by day .. I think it will bring good luck to all of us. So everyone will be with #adlercash
I also plan to have the tokens of this project on my wallet. I think these are very promising and necessary for the future of this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
[...]and an additional secondary return from our investment platform in the form of ETH

Can you elaborate on this a bit, please? How will this be structured and are there any special requirement needed for investors? Also, do you have any projections on this that you might want to share as ETH has 18 decimals? How far right of the dot are we talking about Cheesy
Activity: 592
Merit: 255
Please change your ticker ADL as you are using ours now.
https://Twitter.com/adelphoi_io/ https://adel.io

Its our ticker for 2 years already and one example is that the listing sites are connecting yours to ours and is messing things up, not talking about what will happen in the future.

Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Adler is the future in my opinion!
We are already listed on Crypto-bridge. I love it!
Activity: 1
Sounds like cryptocurrency foundation,  the difference is the community vote to what to invest, that's a great idea, wish Adler success
Activity: 1
This coin will be listed on CB as development team announced in discord, that's something, I'm interested.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I think most people will like when hearing about passive income.
And that is a something possible in ADLERCASH,  by owning a masternode we could get a passive income from ADLERCASH.
Activity: 2
I test the windows wallet, it's great. And engineers in discord is active to help community, seems like promising.
Activity: 2
It's a great idea, I want to invest many MN coins but I have no enough money, now I use ADLER to get there, thanks
Activity: 140
I can see that it is moving actively these days.
In combination with investment platforms in particular
I think that it may be suitable for the current state.
In that sense Masternode may be interesting.
Activity: 103
I have been in AdlerCash's discord and been talking for quite a while, and I have a MN myself as well.
So far I think ADL has the potential to be a good coin, it hasn't hit any exchanges yet except for Escodex which is being used for the presale, however there is talk it should hit an exchange in the next week or less (hopefully less) so that way we can start getting some good volume for CMC and others to come.

Let's hope that it goes well in the next week for some good volume!
Activity: 266
Hi team. Seems very interesting. Believable logo, very nice design.
Pages:
Jump to: