Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading - page 9. (Read 13083 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
0.75% daily... must be totes legit  Roll Eyes

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answersponzihtm.html

What is a Ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.

Why do Ponzi schemes collapse?
With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a consistent flow of money from new investors to continue. Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when it becomes difficult to recruit new investors or when a large number of investors ask to cash out.

What are some Ponzi scheme "red flags"?
Many Ponzi schemes share common characteristics. Look for these warning signs:

High investment returns with little or no risk. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and investments yielding higher returns typically involve more risk. Be highly suspicious of any "guaranteed" investment opportunity.

Overly consistent returns. Investment values tend to go up and down over time, especially those offering potentially high returns. Be suspect of an investment that continues to generate regular, positive returns regardless of overall market conditions.

Unregistered investments. Ponzi schemes typically involve investments that have not been registered with the SEC or with state regulators. Registration is important because it provides investors with access to key information about the company's management, products, services, and finances.

Unlicensed sellers. Federal and state securities laws require investment professionals and their firms to be licensed or registered. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or unregistered firms.
Secretive and/or complex strategies. Avoiding investments you do not understand, or for which you cannot get complete information, is a good rule of thumb.

Issues with paperwork. Do not accept excuses regarding why you cannot review information about an investment in writing. Also, account statement errors and inconsistencies may be signs that funds are not being invested as promised.

Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you do not receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out your investment. Keep in mind that Ponzi scheme promoters routinely encourage participants to "roll over" investments and sometimes promise returns offering even higher returns on the amount rolled over.

Arbitao is not promising a high return on investment. We leave a big margin for error.

Surely, everybody knows how arbitrage at regular exchanges works, but there’s a huge difference between regular exchanges and cryptocurrency exchanges. The cryptocurrency market is not fully regulated and there are substantially greater differences in prices between cryptocurrency pairs at different exchanges. As a result, profits from arbitrage can be much bigger. Multiply this by hundreds or even thousands of different pairs and the profits can be really huge.

The software is working and has been generating steady profit. The capital that the ICO will bring is going to be used for scaling the enterprise so we can cover dozens of new exchanges and thousands of new cryptocurrency pairs. This will results in increase of profits for all investors.

On the other hand, in time, the effect of the massive arbitrage that Arbitao is performing will reduce the price differences on different exchanges and the spread is going to shrink. It may result over time in the daily interest rates dropping as well.

At this moment, and thanks to the initial investors, Arbitao is executing arbitrage operations on 671 currency pairs across 10 biggest exchanges. Since May 16th 2018, Arbitao has already performed over 2.5 million successful arbitrage trades. The whole history is available on the dashboard when you sign in.

When you take all this into consideration, calling Arbitao a Ponzi scheme is completely unreasonable.

Arbitao doesn’t accept investors from the US, so of course it’s not registered with the SEC.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Too good to be true.But something look fishy, If you have a working product already why then include in your roadmap in Q3 of 2018(Launch of Platform). I don't get it , how is a working platfrom need a lunch again. And I think the private sales collected in 2017 should be made available.

Thanks to the early investors, Arbitao has been working for a while and generating regular profits. We are currently trading on 10 of the biggest exchanges and executing arbitrage trades for 671 cryptocurrency pairs. Up to 20k arbitrage trades are being executed on a daily basis.

The capital we will raise through the ICO is not necessary for the launch of the product itself, but nearly all of it will be used to increase the funding to a lot more exchanges and thousands of additional pairs. This will bring tens of thousands of arbitrage opportunities more each day and result in a far greater, regular profits for our investors.

So the financing is necessary for increasing capital on the exchanges and establishing the position of Arbitao as market leader. Of course, part of the funding from the ICO will be used for the development of the infrastructure and introduction of other, more sophisticated arbitrage methods – you can find this information in the white paper.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Sure the info is well-designed and detailed, especially hard work was done on writing whitepaper. But for me it is too detailed, so much information that I find more questions than answers, wish it was more simple to understand the idea Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
So is arb with your platform is a fully passive income? I need just keep that thing on and it will make money $$$ ? Ermmmmm why is that so ez, doubt it can be just so Huh
Activity: 266
I understand that you probably can't just give the full algorithms and code because competitors are over your shoulder Roll Eyes But you need to provide far more transparency since the arbitrage process is automated. No pleasure from working with black box Undecided
Hello! Nice to see devs answering community questions, but one thing is not that clear for me. As the speed is crucial you think staking may help you, I read the WP but still despite the detailed description the concept itself is a bit vague. Could you explain it in simple words? Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
Can't figure out the difference between fully automated arb system and arb bot, is there any really huh?

An arb bot is just that, an arb bot. But a fully automated arb system is an AI.

"Good-bye, arb bot. I'm here to replace you on Arbitao at 19 exchanges and counting."

Personally, I'm waiting for Arbitao to announce their soon-to-be-release Visa card issued by some secret Asian bank.
Activity: 263
 Can't figure out the difference between fully automated arb system and arb bot, is there any really huh?
Merit: 11
So you say 19 exchanges are your partners. I would like to know which exchanges exactly you work with, it will be interesting for all of us, so show the list plz Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

"Contact me when Arbitao introduces a Latinum Pool.
Until then, don't interrupt me when I'm getting ear."
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Too good to be true.But something look fishy, If you have a working product already why then include in your roadmap in Q3 of 2018(Launch of Platform). I don't get it , how is a working platfrom need a lunch again. And I think the private sales collected in 2017 should be made available.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
This calculator available in the portal of the project, in relation to that rate of profit of 0.5% in the Bronze plan will it always be this rate? Will there be any change over time?

It will change to zero once the perps collect an amount of money they're happy with.

Which part of "ponzi" do you find hard to understand?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
This calculator available in the portal of the project, in relation to that rate of profit of 0.5% in the Bronze plan will it always be this rate? Will there be any change over time?
That's definitely not fresh idea, many such automated systems are already exsiting, but still I think they are not good enough and that's why new projects are appearing. Arbitao has some unique features and it can become the main arbitrage platform
Well the feature surprised me is that users can just contribute computing power to the platform itself... but actually it sounds kinda fishy, just wonder how it is supposed to work
I don't get it fully too but the more computing power they have the more efficient the platform becomes. I mean there will probably be more possibilities for trading and you can earn more if the system is stronger)
Okay then how many people should contribute so that the platform become faster than competitors? What hashrate they plan to get? For example one with a mine farm can contribute far more than a thousand ordinary users Undecided
Yeah, what will be the rewards for this? Will they depend on how many power I contribute?
lol, guys what youre talking about is pow system. in pos it doesnt matter how powerful your device, but how many tokens you have, everyone can do it actually Smiley
Activity: 322
I understand the concept of arbitrage platform, but I didn't expect referral system here. I know how it is beneficial for users who invite friends, but what are benefits for you except the community growth?
Activity: 350
That's definitely not fresh idea, many such automated systems are already exsiting, but still I think they are not good enough and that's why new projects are appearing. Arbitao has some unique features and it can become the main arbitrage platform
Well the feature surprised me is that users can just contribute computing power to the platform itself... but actually it sounds kinda fishy, just wonder how it is supposed to work
I don't get it fully too but the more computing power they have the more efficient the platform becomes. I mean there will probably be more possibilities for trading and you can earn more if the system is stronger)
Okay then how many people should contribute so that the platform become faster than competitors? What hashrate they plan to get? For example one with a mine farm can contribute far more than a thousand ordinary users Undecided
Yeah, what will be the rewards for this? Will they depend on how many power I contribute?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

How can hashrate help with trading and arbitrage?
Activity: 249
WP is detailed and stuff but can't find any open source code of your platform. You gonna publish it? Is not that I understand a bitin programming but this way I can trust you more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, do you?
Pages:
Jump to: